+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DSF said:
i am highly depressed and disturbed. because of today's situation.
i wonder if they will delay issuance of visa or not.

please everyone pray . its been 80 days my passport is with islamabad office. is there any way of asking them what the delay for?????????????????
ur's husband or wife case?

babbi

Apr 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DSF said:

please everyone pray . its been 80 days my passport is with islamabad office. is there any way of asking them what the delay for?????????????????
and on ur PPR is they wriiten Urgent and did they ask u to send flight details along with passport?

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
DSF said:

Have you approached MP? If not then i would request you to do atleast he'll be able to tell you the reason of delay. I'm als waiting for my passport which i submitted on 18th July 2012.

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
khtaana said:
A.A Every1.
I am new to this thread but here is my timeline.
Oct 2008 Became PR
Jan 2011 Left for Pakistan and got Married
Mar 18 returned Canada
Apr 2011 Initially applied to CPC-Missisauga
May 2011 File transfered to ISD
Nov 2011 Left for Pakistan for giving my MBA final exams and visiting my wife.
Mar 2012 recieved call from Visa Officer on Wife's No. while I was on a visit to Pakistan requesting Police Clearance etc.
Apr 2012 provided VO @ ISD with Police Cert., updated forms, proof of my redience and my PP's Copies etc as requested by him.
May 10th 2012 returned to canada
May 2012 Decision made appeared on website and got excited, but it was start of a nightmare only
Jun 2012 Got refusal letter stating 'Since I believe Sponsor does not reside in Canada and he did not do so when he filed the application till the day decision is made. Specifically from Nov 2011 till present i.e. 20 May 2012'

Jul 2012 filed an appeal
Aug 2012 IAD asked to submit a copy of proofs to Border Agency as well.
Aug 14th 2012 re- submitted all proofs to IAD & Border Agency.

Just on basis of a phone call and my MBA reason the rascal assumed I am faking my residency in Canada. Luckily I had appeared as a witness in Court in Saskatoon early apr 2011, plus mean while I have been on E-I and visiting Service Canada for different programs early 2011. Worked in Construction and took all payments on Cheques for a Commercail contract throughout 2011. Appeared for Road tests 5 times and passed in 5th Attempt in year 2011. These all proofs deny Visa Officer's 1st accusation that i did not live in canada when i Applied. But still I stayed almost 5 mnths and 3 weeks away from Canada due to my severly ill wife. Loosing all my business in this time and becoming Penny less. On my return they gave me the Best news that 'It was my Ghost living in Canada throughout these years.'

Any 1 experienced same issue please advise me how long it would take till my wife joins me here.

Thanks.
Sorry to hear this brother. I pray that Allah make things easy for you.

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
khtaana said:
A.A Every1.
Oct 2008 Became PR
Mar 18 returned Canada
Mar 2012 recieved call from Visa Officer on Wife's No. while I was on a visit to Pakistan requesting Police Clearance etc.
Apr 2012 provided VO @ ISD with Police Cert., updated forms, proof of my redience and my PP's Copies etc as requested by him.
May 2012 Decision made appeared on website and got excited, but it was start of a nightmare only
Jun 2012 Got refusal letter stating 'Since I believe Sponsor does not reside in Canada and he did not do so when he filed the application till the day decision is made. Specifically from Nov 2011 till present i.e. 20 May 2012'

Jul 2012 filed an appeal

Just on basis of a phone call and my MBA reason the rascal assumed I am faking my residency in Canada. Luckily I had appeared as a witness in Court in Saskatoon early apr 2011, plus mean while I have been on E-I and visiting Service Canada for different programs early 2011. Worked in Construction and took all payments on Cheques for a Commercail contract throughout 2011. Appeared for Road tests 5 times and passed in 5th Attempt in year 2011. These all proofs deny Visa Officer's 1st accusation that i did not live in canada when i Applied. But still I stayed almost 5 mnths and 3 weeks away from Canada due to my severly ill wife. Loosing all my business in this time and becoming Penny less. On my return they gave me the Best news that 'It was my Ghost living in Canada throughout these years.'

Any 1 experienced same issue please advise me how long it would take till my wife joins me here.

Thanks.
This rule of being outside canada during your spouse's immigration applies to citizens also or only PR?

naintara

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
File Transfer...
October 2011
Med's Done....
19th july 2012
Passport Req..
19th july 2012
southpaw said:
yes diplomatic enclave is closed till monday so all work will begin then and there....please pray every one that evrything remains ok inshaaAllah hope for the better ameen

Ameen Lets hope for the best for everyone

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah82 said:
This rule of being outside canada during your spouse's immigration applies to citizens also or only PR?

to PR holder only

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
khtaana said:
A.A Every1.
Oct 2008 Became PR
Mar 18 returned Canada

Jul 2012 filed an appeal

Thanks.
So now we know that CHC-I is that efficient! Yours is the first rejection case that I've come across, so can't say much, except that you will be rewarded for your patience soon, Inshallah. All the best.

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Ab yeh din b aana tha, ab log muj sa pooch ry han keh kahin meray hubby ki koi orr canadian wife to ni h? LOL! Kal ko poochein gay keh tum ab us ki wife ho b k nahi!

It's my advice to all who are planning to get married to a canadian settler, never ever ever ever tell anyone about your plans to get settled in canada with your spouse, not even to your saggay rishteydaars. I'm sick and tired of these dumb a*******, as if I'm the only thing happening in this world!! **** CHC-I!!! Fuck lame M**********rs poking their noses in my matters!

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Or yeh ** decision making officer kon ha jo 2 months sa meri file dabaey betha ha? Us ko bhi Allah uskay partner sa doori ka gham dein, Ameeeen! or us kay dil ma reham daal dein, or mujha or sab ko jaldi jaldi apna apnay partners sa milaey, Ameen.

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
My hubby goes through this kind of torture on a daily basis at work. Is tarhain ke sawal log puchte hain insan hairan reh jata hai.. jawab b samje nai ata ke kia do.. it's so ridiculous.. but honestly this only happens in pakistan.. Alhamdulilah people at my work here are so supporting and caring... I don't have very much family here but lots of family friends and they are also so encouraging and always saying fikar nai karo ho jaye ga jab Allah ko manzoor ho ga. Pata nai pakistan mai logo ko kia fazul ki zarurat pari rehti hai dusre bande ke morale ko nichay karne ki. Actually I know the reason - they are just jealous that they are not the ones who are getting a visa. It's disgusting what people are capable of doing when they are burning from jealousy.. Long story short - I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!

Lonely without my Hubby said:
Ab yeh din b aana tha, ab log muj sa pooch ry han keh kahin meray hubby ki koi orr canadian wife to ni h? LOL! Kal ko poochein gay keh tum ab us ki wife ho b k nahi!

It's my advice to all who are planning to get married to a canadian settler, never ever ever ever tell anyone about your plans to get settled in canada with your spouse, not even to your saggay rishteydaars. I'm sick and tired of these dumb a*******, as if I'm the only thing happening in this world!! **** CHC-I!!! *censored word* lame M**********rs poking their noses in my matters!

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lonely without my Hubby said:

It's my advice to all who are planning to get married to a canadian settler, never ever ever ever tell anyone about your plans to get settled in canada with your spouse, not even to your saggay rishteydaars. I'm sick and tired of these dumb a*******, as if I'm the only thing happening in this world!! **** CHC-I!!! *censored word* lame M**********rs poking their noses in my matters!
haha people are least concerned about their own lives and much worried for others :D and much much more about the girls whose husbands are abroad :D

this is funny but really annoying :mad:

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emanzaib said:
My hubby goes through this kind of torture on a daily basis at work. Is tarhain ke sawal log puchte hain insan hairan reh jata hai.. jawab b samje nai ata ke kia do.. it's so ridiculous.. but honestly this only happens in pakistan.. Alhamdulilah people at my work here are so supporting and caring... I don't have very much family here but lots of family friends and they are also so encouraging and always saying fikar nai karo ho jaye ga jab Allah ko manzoor ho ga. Pata nai pakistan mai logo ko kia fazul ki zarurat pari rehti hai dusre bande ke morale ko nichay karne ki. Actually I know the reason - they are just jealous that they are not the ones who are getting a visa. It's disgusting what people are capable of doing when they are burning from jealousy.. Long story short - I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!
AGREED THEY ARE SIMPLY JEALOUS !

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
emanzaib said:
Exactly! Meri workplace per b woh maasiaan roz mujha sa yeh sawal poochti han. Tum gaee ni abi tak? Q? Visa ni aya? Nahi, ap kay ishq ma mubtala ho gaee hu, ab jana ka mood ni ho raha. Wayli churailain!