+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Lahori boy

Sep 7, 2012
Asalam o alikum, I am new to this forum but have been following the posts for quite some time, I am from Lahore and my wife has applied for my PR from Quebec since Nov 2011 but online status still displays “Application received”. Can anyone help me in telling the exact processing time these days and approximately by what time I should receive any kind of response? My medical and Police certificate was submitted with the application in Nov 2011. Thanks & JazakAllah

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
canadian immigrant said:
it shows that in Sep only one PPR, this shows that they are working on our PPR now a days and we will have our PPR in this Month Insha Allah
InshaAllah

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
salam...plz anyone can help or guide me
my application filed in oct 2010...n was transferred to CHC-I in march 2011.....
i was requested for few more documents in july..i ve submitted dat
meanwhile i was doing follow uo thru MP..
just got his email dat my file is in que for selection process (preliminary)
n normal processing time is 26 months while my application is in process of 14 months..........
how its possible???????
is dat MP lieing to me n want to get rid or he is telling da truth....m v much tense :( :( :( :(

nhlrw

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
JANUARY 26 2012
Med's Request
NOT YET
Med's Done....
I DONT NOW :S
Interview........
HOPEFULL NOT :S
Passport Req..
IN MY DREAMS
VISA ISSUED...
IN MY DREAMS AGAIN
LANDED..........
IN MY PARENTS DREAMS
canadian immigrant said:
Actually now a days ,they came to office and enjoy watching the rain fall, sip tea , doing gup shup and may be someone viewing the forum and enjoy by viewing our comments and laughing on us. :-[ :'( :mad:

ahahah thats funni...

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Your Medical is valid for 1 year so it will be expiring in Nov,2012. I hope your case gets processed before that and if not, then CIC will be contacting you soon for a re-medical and police certificate and who knows additional documents. For your online status, thats normal my friend so you shouldn't worry about it. No one can tell you the exact time for how long its going to take as it also depends on the immigration officer but cases are getting completed between 12 and 16 months.
Lahori boy said:
Asalam o alikum, I am new to this forum but have been following the posts for quite some time, I am from Lahore and my wife has applied for my PR from Quebec since Nov 2011 but online status still displays “Application received”. Can anyone help me in telling the exact processing time these days and approximately by what time I should receive any kind of response? My medical and Police certificate was submitted with the application in Nov 2011. Thanks & JazakAllah

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
The thing which i dont understand is that why did your file transfer took 5 months to get transfered to Islamabad-CIC from Toronto Missisauga. Back then in OCT, 2010 it took only 1 month. Your 26 month period starts from the date your file gets transfered to Islamabad-CIC.

For your MP, i dont think he's lying. Why would he?

mahwigul said:
salam...plz anyone can help or guide me
my application filed in oct 2010...n was transferred to CHC-I in march 2011.....
i was requested for few more documents in july..i ve submitted dat
meanwhile i was doing follow uo thru MP..
just got his email dat my file is in que for selection process (preliminary)
n normal processing time is 26 months while my application is in process of 14 months..........
how its possible???????
is dat MP lieing to me n want to get rid or he is telling da truth....m v much tense :( :( :( :(

mahwigul

Sep 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov/Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Additional required ..submitted in July 2012
AOR Received.
March 2011
File Transfer...
15th March 2011
Med's Request
Remedical requested again after first one lost..along wid Repcc n supp.forms
Med's Done....
20th march 2013
Passport Req..
5th june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18th june 2013....received on 21st june 2013 Alhamdolillah
LANDED..........
landed on 4th september 2013
Omar Mirza said:
The thing which i dont understand is that why did your file transfer took 5 months to get transfered to Islamabad-CIC from Toronto Missisauga. Back then in OCT, 2010 it took only 1 month. Your 26 month period starts from the date your file gets transfered to Islamabad-CIC.

For your MP, i dont think he's lying. Why would he?
i dont know...but how its possible...file was transfereed in march 2011...as i ve received AOR...since den no process
in this may 2012..they requested few docs like police certificted n proofs...but i didnt get letter...thru MP i got a copy of dat n i submitted all dat required stuff in july....
i was waiting dey wud ask me for remed or ppr....but i got dis news from MP...
i couldnt understand.....

syedgj

Aug 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad (unfortunately)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Oct-11
Doc's Request.
7-Jul-12
File Transfer...
7-Dec-11
Passport Req..
11-Aug-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-13
LANDED..........
07-Feb-14
Reta1 said:
I can understand Wht ur goin thru! Don't worry I know u must b very stresed out but believ me v can't do anything
Only Allah can help us! InshaaAllah u get ur pp back this week
Thanks a lot for your kind words Reta1

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
kisi ka to PPR ajaye :(

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Lahori boy said:
welcome to the forum

right now they are giving hard time to ..... i mean they are processing june and july applications

If you are super lucky they will contact you in 2 to 3 months and ask you if want to travel right away and ask for your passport
then after sending them passport they will forget about your and test your patience like they are doing to our good friend SYEDGJ

but if your not so lucky that they call you may be they will wait until december and ask you to do re med
and forget about you

then wake up again one day and ask you to send them the passport that we call PPR
and forget about you again

and when you will totally forget about your passport and may be even forget that you ever applied for canadian citizenship they will send you
your passport with canadian visa ...... once you see your picture on the passport you will remember about your application ..... dont worry

and if you are totally unlucky

they will ask you to send more proof of your relationship
you will have to send more proof
they will receive your proof in CHC-I
and guess what ............. they will forget about you :D

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
sponsor of applicant said:
welcome to the forum

right now they are giving hard time to ..... i mean they are processing june and july applications

If you are super lucky they will contact you in 2 to 3 months and ask you if want to travel right away and ask for your passport
then after sending them passport they will forget about your and test your patience like they are doing to our good friend SYEDGJ

but if your not so lucky that they call you may be they will wait until december and ask you to do re med
and forget about you

then wake up again one day and ask you to send them the passport that we call PPR
and forget about you again

and when you will totally forget about your passport and may be even forget that you ever applied for canadian citizenship they will send you
your passport with canadian visa ...... once you see your picture on the passport you will remember about your application ..... dont worry

and if you are totally unlucky

they will ask you to send more proof of your relationship
you will have to send more proof
they will receive your proof in CHC-I
and guess what ............. they will forget about you :D
tht's exactly wht they'r doing right now. ask for one thing nd forget about us. everyday chcking ecas, contacting MP's like crazy nd they r having fun. a real torture :mad:

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
sabii said:
seriously i have been thinking the same thing for last few weeks now ......... ;D

sponsor of applicant

Aug 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
sabii said:
A salam u alikum

good morning
subuh bukhair

did any one get their ppr re med or passport

right now everyone is very sad and stressed on the forum who ever gives this forum a good news today will make everyone really happy

InshAllah

Atif Shegiwal

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 and REPCC reqest september 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
July 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 Febuary 2013
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march 2013
sponsor of applicant said:
A salam u alikum

good morning
subuh bukhair

did any one get their ppr re med or passport

right now everyone is very sad and stressed on the forum who ever gives this forum a good news today will make everyone really happy

InshAllah
To be honest i m really sad and stress out...i keep checking this site more than 10 times a day but due to being upset and stress i really can't write....i keep waiting each second....don't know why they are doing this to us....it feels like i am in jail and i am in hand of them until they give me freedom....