+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Dear Forum Members!

Like all you, i had high hopes that my wife wouldve joined me by now but alas she hasn't.

Her re-pcc, additional documents and pictures were sent to CIC in June,2012 and re-medical in July,2012 and since then i have heard nothing from CIC about the ppr.

Her status is still "Application Recieved"

After looking at the timeline for the cases mentioned on this forum, i think she should be getting the PPR request in Oct or Nov,2012 and then its going to take another 2 more months for her to get the visa. Please correct me if i am wrong and share comments on this.

Regards,
Omar

Reta1

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 FEB 2011
AOR Received.
15 JUNE 2011
Med's Request
28 MAY 2012
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
23 JULY 2012
VISA ISSUED...
INSHAA'ALLAH SOON IN Nov
LANDED..........
INSHAA'ALLAH IN Nov!!!
Omar Mirza said:
Dear Forum Members!

Like all you, i had high hopes that my wife wouldve joined me by now but alas she hasn't.

Her re-pcc, additional documents and pictures were sent to CIC in June,2012 and re-medical in July,2012 and since then i have heard nothing from CIC about the ppr.

After looking at the timeline for the cases mentioned on this forum, i think she should be getting the PPR request in Oct or Nov,2012 and then its going to take another 2 more months for her to get the visa. Please correct me if i am wrong and share comments on this.

Regards,
Omar

It varies from case to case and also it depends on the decision maker officer!

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
Omar Mirza said:
Dear Forum Members!

Regards,
Omar
If i look at your wife's timeline, it tells that i have to wait another one month for my PPR, bcz our case has similar time interval and progress indication, thats terrible , i witness here that some people got their PPR after one month of their remed, I am suppose to receive PPR in this month, Insha Allah we will all have our PPR in this month.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
An experienced fellow here told me to order GCMS notes which would give me a rough idea on how long it is going to take.

Has anyone in the past ordered the notes? Please let me know how to proceed with it and how long does it take to get the GCMS notes reply back from CIC. . .

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
Omar Mirza said:
An experienced fellow here told me to order GCMS notes which would give me a rough idea on how long it is going to take.

Has anyone in the past ordered the notes? Please let me know how to proceed with it and how long does it take to get the GCMS notes reply back from CIC. . .
Bro your timeline is normal , Insha Allah ur spouse will get visa by end of this year, D'nt be so worry,
GCMS notes helps those when there is unusual delay in the case.
In ur case just wait and dnt loose patience, Pray from God

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
canadian immigrant said:
Bro your timeline is normal , Insha Allah ur spouse will get visa by end of this year, D'nt be so worry,
GCMS notes helps those when there is unusual delay in the case.
In ur case just wait and dnt loose patience, Pray from God
Bro, i swear living all alone here in Canada and having no family here has been very tough for me lately. CIC needs to know how we all are struggling without our loved ones. I really need my wife by my side as i cant take it anymore. Seriously. . . .

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
Omar Mirza said:
Bro, i swear living all alone here in Canada and having no family here has been very tough for me lately. CIC needs to know how we all are struggling without our loved ones. I really need my wife by my side as i cant take it anymore. Seriously. . . .
Be brave Bro, U know they r convinced regarding genuineness of ur relationship, now they r doing background and security checks ,just let them finish it and u will get PPR sooon, hopefully by end of this month Insha Allah.

Abdul Nasir

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-August-2011
Doc's Request.
07-June-2012
File Transfer...
27-October-2011
Med's Request
07-June-2012
Med's Done....
July-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01,Oct,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Oct,15,2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah this month.
Salam and good afternoon for every one.
Dear friends what do you think about the chc-i?
Why they r not issuing ppr these days? What the hell they r doing? They r making us crazy, cuz we dont hear any ppr these days from the forum members.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Omar Mirza said:
Sabar karo Bro, You apply even after me but progress wise your appli.. step ahead of me. I also haven’t heard anything sense June after submit requested doc from chi,
And now like you I can’t take any more stress. So, I found solution going back and visit to my wife.

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
Abdul Nasir said:
Salam and good afternoon for every one.
Dear friends what do you think about the chc-i?
Why they r not issuing ppr these days? What the hell they r doing? They r making us crazy, cuz we dont hear any ppr these days from the forum members.
They r sipping tea and waiting for winter to start work on PPR. ;D :p

Pisces4561

Sep 15, 2012
I

I want some information . Can you help me please? My husband lived in Calgary. I m frm Pakistan. We had a mistake coz my hubby send my documents to vigreville instead of mississauga office :( now I want my documents back and I am withdrawing my case from vigreville . Do u knw how much time will be required to get my papers?? I Wana apply again in
Mississauga office, that's y I need my original documents from vigreville.. Plx help me out what can I do???? Waiting ur reply.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
I just came back from Pak 2 days ago :)
Ezee said:
Sabar karo Bro, You apply even after me but progress wise your appli.. step ahead of me. I also haven't heard anything sense June after submit requested doc from chi,
And now like you I can't take any more stress. So, I found solution going back and visit to my wife.

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Re: I

please call: 1-888-242-2100 and get the fax number for the Vergreville office and explain what happened by sending them one. Hopefully shouldnt be a big issue!
Pisces4561 said:
I want some information . Can you help me please? My husband lived in Calgary. I m frm Pakistan. We had a mistake coz my hubby send my documents to vigreville instead of mississauga office :( now I want my documents back and I am withdrawing my case from vigreville . Do u knw how much time will be required to get my papers?? I Wana apply again in
Mississauga office, that's y I need my original documents from vigreville.. Plx help me out what can I do???? Waiting ur reply.

Ezee

Mar 2, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/08/2011
Doc's Request.
11/06/2012
AOR Received.
21/06/2012
File Transfer...
03/11/2011
Med's Request
06/18/2013
Med's Done....
06/26/2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
07/15/2013
LANDED..........
23/07/2013
Omar Mirza said:
I just came back from Pak 2 days ago :)
That's why you are more missing your wife. I knew it its' hard for couple of weeks after you come back from Pakistan.

sarah82

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Re: I

Pisces4561 said:
I think Call center will help you. Explain them your situation. They will tell you the required procedure!Jazak Allah.