+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
Islamabad: 20% of cases completed within 16 months, 30% in 17 mo., 50% in 19 mo., 70% in 23 mo., 80% in 26 mo.

New Delhi: 20% of cases completed within 2 months, 30% in 2 mo., 50% in 3 mo., 70% in 5 mo., 80% in 6 mo.

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar

Apr 25, 2012
Plz click on this link and watch this video where reader asked questions to Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney. In this video there is one Muslim brother living in Toronto and asking for spousal visa processing time from Pakistan so plz watch it!
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/time-to-lead/what-would-you-ask-immigration-minister-jason-kenney/article2433574/

SI

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
zainabanwar said:
when do they transfer the medical .. i have got no notification about it,.. i got it in last year june my 1st medical when we sent the application in august and it was received in october 2011.. and still my application says application received only... i emailed cic too in april but still no reply...
most cases in of late 2011 show just application received and no other details..dont worry

R

raptorsfan

zainabanwar said:
when do they transfer the medical .. i have got no notification about it,.. i got it in last year june my 1st medical when we sent the application in august and it was received in october 2011.. and still my application says application received only... i emailed cic too in april but still no reply...
you get notified about ReMed (2nd medical) on your Ecas, once it gets transferred.

In regards to e-mail, no one is getting a reply from them.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IN NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES & STRAIGHT FORWARD CASE

1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
2. They open your file atleast after 9-10 months for the first review
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR)
5. They do your back ground checks from CSIS & RCMP.
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer
7. Within ONE month decision is made 99% PPR
8. Passport Back with visa withn 2 weeks.
(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 14-16 MONTH BOTH FOR WIFE AND HUSBAND CASES)

IN SOME COMPLICATED CASES OR DOUBTFUL CASES

1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
2. They open your file atleast after 9-10 months for the first review
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
bUT ALSO A LETTER WITH SOME OBJECTION, EITHER RUKHSATI OR ANYTHING ELSE
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR) (Plus Objction Letter)
and they wait to resolve that objction either by conducting an interview of applicant or by getting additional supporting docments (i.e. more proofs, pictures, phone bills, letters, cards,travel etc) wich takes atleast 3-4 months extra
5. They do your back ground checks from CSIS & RCMP.
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer (If they don't find anything suspecious in background)
7. Within ONE month decision is made dependjavascript:void(0);s on background check results
8. Passport Back with visa withn 2 weeks.

(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 20 - 24 MONHS IN BOTH HUSBANDS & WIFE CASES)

P

pk2ca123

Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Islamabad: 20% of cases completed within 16 months, 30% in 17 mo., 50% in 19 mo., 70% in 23 mo., 80% in 26 mo.

New Delhi: 20% of cases completed within 2 months, 30% in 2 mo., 50% in 3 mo., 70% in 5 mo., 80% in 6 mo.
Bhai ye tou total 273% ho gaya... percentage bata rahay ho tou 100% mai se batao na... Wrong calculation.. i think u just made random guesses... lol

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khushi humesha 100 said:
Here is the link to read your gcms notes..click this link
Have you got your gcms notes ? or you want to order it ?
Yes i already got the gcms no, I just want to know how to check the status of my spouse application? in cic.gc.ca there is no gcms option i wondered where to check the status?

dsabri

Apr 5, 2012
my ecas just updated;

We received DANISH MASOOD SABRI's application for permanent residence on January 6, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

We started processing DANISH MASOOD SABRI's application on May 15, 2012.

what does that mean, because Medical Results lie in 'Decision Made' category but 'In Process' is one step before that?

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
What is your case dsabri ?? Did you send them RE-PCC, imm forms, remed recently ?

dsabri

Apr 5, 2012
Red jeans.. its been almost 17 months .. i received AOR almost 2 months back and then another letter for medical about a month and half ago .. medical was completed 2 April .. about 2 weeks ago ecas was updated to 'medical received' and now it says 'we have started processing your application on 15th may'

when can i expect the visa letter now?

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
dsabri said:
Red jeans.. its been almost 17 months .. i received AOR almost 2 months back and then another letter for medical about a month and half ago .. medical was completed 2 April .. about 2 weeks ago ecas was updated to 'medical received' and now it says 'we have started processing your application on 15th may'

when can i expect the visa letter now?
Next week InshaALLAH!:)or may be tomorrow!

blue_angel

Sep 26, 2011
Khilafah5 said:
sis did it go in process on e-case
Yes since Feb 2012 it was "In Process" and still is..
I was also in contact with Jason Kenny, and he told me in March that re-medical has been issued, which i received in May.
It was sent 4 days earlier by registered mail.

ma35

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11,2011
Doc's Request.
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
June 25,2012
File Transfer...
Nov 17,2011
blue_angel said:
Yes since Feb 2012 it was "In Process" and still is..
I was also in contact with Jason Kenny, and he told me in March that re-medical has been issued, which i received in May.
It was sent 4 days earlier by registered mail.
Hi Blue_angle
do u have contact email of Jeson Kenny, would u like to share .