Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
adilmk123 said:
Applied for spousal visa in Aug 2011, file transferred to CH ISL OCT 2011. My wife received a letter mentioning that she has been approved and my file has been sent to CHC ISL. On the same letter two IDs were given: one was UCI no, and application no i.e (F0000*****).

However i can use this Application no. to check my online status, that says Application Received:We received your application for permanent residence on August 15, 2011

Q1. Can anyone tell me whether this application no. is the same as file no. or should i email CHC isl to send me my file no?
Q2. Secondly i didn't receive any letter/AOR/ or anything in Pakistan. Should i request for AOR ?
Yes, the application number that starts from "F0000******" is your file number.

Nobody received an AOR after OCT 2010 file transfers. You can try asking them for AOR if you want.

prince80

Feb 1, 2012
*AFREEN* said:
u will get married soon and you have ur wedding pics :-\
3 years of conversation is enough. But after marriage keep collecting for more. They ask you for recent proofs of communcation.
loool..sorryy..What i meant was that I WILL HAVE ALL THE WEDDING PICS....

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
Danny4450 said:
Yes, the application number that starts from "F0000******" is your file number.

Nobody received an AOR after OCT 2010 file transfers. You can try asking them for AOR if you want.
Thanks for the help danny

prince80

Feb 1, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Here you go:

Immigration File:
Name:
Date of Birth:
Husband/Wife name:

Subject: Proof of Visit/Contact/Relationship

Dear Immigration Officer,

We have decided to send further supporting documents and recent proof of visit/contact with each other since the application was submitted. We have attached the following items for your convenience:

-Boarding passes and ticket from my spouse's visit

-Indoor and outdoor pictures from my spouse's visit.

-Phone history/Text message logs from (month - month) in my/my spouse's name.

-Money transfer receipts from my husband to me.

-Gift receipts from my husband to me.

-Email history between myself and my spouse.

-Greeting cards from my spouse to me & viceversa.

-Facebook chat logs, comments, relationship status and pictures showing constant communication and making the marriage status public.

We hope that the proof of relationship that we provided with the original application and these supporting documents would help you with your decision on our application as we wish to re-unite with each other soon in Canada.

Yours sincerely,
XYZ
Bro Danny, I got kinda confused here , will u help me out?? Who is spouse to send the proof online.?? Me or my wife who i have sponsored???? Does my wife also HAVE TO send any proof from Pakistan to the embassy??

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
prince80 said:
Bro Danny, I got kinda confused here , will u help me out?? Who is spouse to send the proof online.?? Me or my wife who i have sponsored???? Does my wife also HAVE TO send any proof from Pakistan to the embassy??
It doesn't matter who sends it. You can send it to her and then she can TCS to the CHC-Islambad. OR You can send it directly to CHC-Islambad from Canada.

Don't send the proof online, send it via TCS.

zawaar

Nov 16, 2011
hi everyone!

I sponsored my wife, who is in Pakistan in july, 2011, but sponsorship was rejected and they send the file to the local office islamabad.
I used to check the status by my wife immigration file number.
the status was "we have received your pr application on xx, september, 2011"

last night i checked it again, there was "the decision has been made on your application, the office will contact you concerning this decision" I'm sure about the decision which will be rejected.

My question is that how long office will take to contact with my wife? they will call? send letter? or send the file back to her? so that i could be able to file appeal.

Please be kind and let me know if somebody knows about that, i will be very thankful to all of you.

cheers

Omar Mirza

Dec 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Hey!

If your application was rejected then why did they send it to Pakistan is my question? They shouldn't have in the first place.
Also can you be specific why they rejected the application. On what grounds will you be appealing? Usually if the case gets rejected, they close it.

May be they sent it to Pakistan for their records. I'm not sure. Don't even think of contacting Islamabad Canadian High Commission unless you wanna go pay them a visit yourself. I think it would be best if you wait or you could call the Toronto Head Office for more details about whats going on.

zawaar

Nov 16, 2011
hi omar!
thanks for your reply, i got married to a canadian girl in september 2008 but got separated just after one month, but not filed the divorce.
after two year I went Pakistan on my father's funeral, and due to some serious family issues, I had to marry a girl there in Pakistan that time, while I was still separated in Canada.
when I came back I complete the divorce process here in Canada, somebody told me I can still sponsor my wife who was in Pakistan, if my intention was not to get married when I went back Pakistan and got married, and if I will get rejected I can appeal against and will get visa.
the reason they sent my application to Pakistan was, there is a box on sponsorship application that process the application still if you are not elgibe, that's why they send to islamabad.
Can you tell me how much time there are gonna take to tell us decision? or send file back to us?

thanks

MrMohi

Feb 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
Aug 29 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov 1 2012 along with repcc req
Hi All

I have applied to sponsor my husband . Here is my timeline.

Full wedding Jan 2011
Went back to Canada May 2011
File received CHC_I June 2011
Had daughter In canada October 2011
Came back to pak with daughter Jan 2012

After having my daughter I wrote to the Mp. His reply was that you have not completed the timeline sent
by the Visa office. Write us back if your timeline goes over 26 months.

I came back tO Pakistan because it was very hard living there alone with my daughter.

I am planning to stay here in Pak until my husband gets his visa. I know that the visa office will ask me
to prove that I will go back once the visa is issued. Now my question is how can I prove that my intentions are to go back
once the visa is issued. I don't have a job there. I am not attending any educational institutions. I haven't signed any
leasing agreement. I don't have a return ticket. So how can I prove to them that I will go back??

As proof of relationship I sent them the marriage certificate, photos of the mayoon, rukhsati, walima, family outings, and dawats
we attended together. Later when my daughter was born I sent them her birth certificate which bears my husband's name as her father.
Should i send them addiotional proof?

Wes786, you seem to be quite experienced. What do you suggest I do.
Btw i read somewhere you're in Edmonton. I live in Edmonton aswel.As I mentioned earlier I wrote to the MP. He wasn't very helpful.
Do you know any other helpful Mp. ( I wrote to the Millwoods MP MIKE LAKE)

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prince80 said:
loool..sorryy..What i meant was that I WILL HAVE ALL THE WEDDING PICS....
I know ur excited lol ( kidding )
best of luck. Congratulations ahead of time.
Take as many pictures as u can. Not only wedding pic but when u guys go shopping, parks etc....
Make sure u keep ur boarding pass lol

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
any one know they working in which month applicaiton. ???
i was end them supporting document in 20 dec... adress was disapperad from 20 jan, but no good news yet ,,,,, So sadd

Doncarlos

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August '2010
AOR Received.
September 2010
Med's Request
Re-med 11 December 2011
Med's Done....
05 January 2012
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2012 (Decision made 9th Feb 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
20th Feb 2013
LANDED..........
Ahamdolillah, 10th March 2013
merrakhawaab said:
any one know they working in which month applicaiton. ???
i was end them supporting document in 20 dec... adress was disapperad from 20 jan, but no good news yet ,,,,, So sadd
you will soon get your remedical. Oct 10 are in their final stages i-e ppr tak baat aagayi hai and nov 10 and dec10 r getting forms, re-pcc and remedicals. I am talking of majority. Regards.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MrMohi said:
Hi All

Full wedding Jan 2011

After having my daughter I wrote to the Mp. His reply was that you have not completed the timeline sent

I came back tO Pakistan because it was very hard living there alone with my daughter.

I am planning to stay here in Pak until my husband gets his visa. I know that the visa office will ask me
to prove that I will go back once the visa is issued. Now my question is how can I prove that my intentions are to go back
once the visa is issued. I don't have a job there. I am not attending any educational institutions. I haven't signed any
leasing agreement. I don't have a return ticket. So how can I prove to them that I will go back??

As proof of relationship I sent them the marriage certificate, photos of the mayoon, rukhsati, walima, family outings, and dawats
we attended together. Later when my daughter was born I sent them her birth certificate which bears my husband's name as her father.

Btw i read somewhere you're in Edmonton. I live in Edmonton aswel.As I mentioned earlier I wrote to the MP. He wasn't very helpful.
Check your PM !

Mississauga123

Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zawaar said:
hi omar!
thanks for your reply, i got married to a canadian girl in september 2008 but got separated just after one month, but not filed the divorce.
after two year I went Pakistan on my father's funeral, and due to some serious family issues, I had to marry a girl there in Pakistan that time, while I was still separated in Canada.
when I came back I complete the divorce process here in Canada, somebody told me I can still sponsor my wife who was in Pakistan, if my intention was not to get married when I went back Pakistan and got married, and if I will get rejected I can appeal against and will get visa.
the reason they sent my application to Pakistan was, there is a box on sponsorship application that process the application still if you are not elgibe, that's why they send to islamabad.
Can you tell me how much time there are gonna take to tell us decision? or send file back to us?

thanks
Hi,
The law is that you cannot get married before you are divorced from your first wife. What you MUST do now is perform a new nikah. Also show proof that you have lived together before, and after the new nikah.

Your first nikah has no meaning in the eyes of Canadian law.

Use the same case number, this will possibly help expedite your application processing, but its not guaranteed.

Thanks.

Mississauga123

Nov 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrMohi said:
Hi All

Full wedding Jan 2011

The fact that you have a child together, and his name is on the birth certificate proves your relationship is genuine, so this is not a problem.

As long as you can show a permanent residence address, even if its of a freind or relative, and you file a tax return for year 2011, even if its NIL income, this shows that your address is really in Canada, and you are in Pakistan on a temporary basis, job or no job.

I would suggest quickly file your tax return for year 2011, even if you do it remotely, just contact your accountant, he or she may ask you to sign a document, scan it, and send it back to him or her.

Please note, even if your not a Canadian resident, but are a citizen, you can still sponsor your spouce, but it takes longer.

Thanks.