Med's Request
july 2013
Passport Req..
may 2014
VISA ISSUED...
june 2014
kaz2013 said:
Asa;
My wife got Re-Med request from CHC- Islamabad last week which was done this week. Now today CHC- New Delhi sent Re-med request. See below email from CHC-New Delhi

We require following additional medical examination(s) for re-assessment of medicals for an extension.

· Chest Xray with report.
· Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 6 and 7 of IMM5419).
· Completed MEDICAL REPORT PHYSICAL EXAMINATION form [Page 2 of IMM 5419].
[/i][/i]
[/i]

Has anybody experience the same thing? she just had completed Medical few days back . I am not sure if she needs to go again. Please reply
you dont need to do it again. medicals are uploaded after few days so it happens sometimes.

as1985

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
kaz2013 said:
Asa;
My wife got Re-Med request from CHC- Islamabad last week which was done this week. Now today CHC- New Delhi sent Re-med request. See below email from CHC-New Delhi

We require following additional medical examination(s) for re-assessment of medicals for an extension.

· Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 6 and 7 of IMM5419).
[/i][/i]
[/i]

Has anybody experience the same thing? she just had completed Medical few days back . I am not sure if she needs to go again. Please reply

I would suggest to call CIC or get hold of the doctor you got your medical done from and find out more about it. Since it says "We require following additional medical examination(s)....", I have a feeling they need ADDITIONAL tests on top of your regular medical. I hope I am wrong but it's better to find out through proper channels.

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Salam,

You do not need to do this medical again. I also got two emails when they requested re-medical back August.
Just sit back and relax and wait for PPR :) Inshallah you'll hear from them soon.

thanks,

kaz2013 said:
Asa;

[/i][/i]
[/i]

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Salam Mudassar;
When you got two emails(one from Delhi and other from Islamabad) what did you do? Did you contact CHC-Islamabad, CHC-Delhi or Doctors? Please advise

AH

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
hi dear forum members i have a questions to those who ordered gcms notes and received thier notes.
actually i ordered gcms notes as physical file and today i received a cd from ottawa having 188 pages all these pages are the scaned copies of my forms and documents nothing else.
i want to know that why didn't they send me any work on my file information like when my file transferred to islamabad and security checks and the expected due dates as the other forum members received this kind of information on their notes plz help me thanks

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
You dont need to contact islamabad or dehli.

Simply book an appointment with the panal doctors, and take copies of both emails with you.

Thanks,

kaz2013 said:
Salam Mudassar;
When you got two emails(one from Delhi and other from Islamabad) what did you do? Did you contact CHC-Islamabad, CHC-Delhi or Doctors? Please advise

AH

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Mudassar;
Actually she got medical done when CHC-Islamabad requested but couple of days after Medical , she got Reassessment request from CHC-Delhi. Thats why i was wondering what to do. if i had both request before medical then it was simple. Both Medical emails were sent 6 days difference.

Regards

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Parri said:
hi dear forum members i have a questions to those who ordered gcms notes and received thier notes.
actually i ordered gcms notes as physical file and today i received a cd from ottawa having 188 pages all these pages are the scaned copies of my forms and documents nothing else.
i want to know that why didn't they send me any work on my file information like when my file transferred to islamabad and security checks and the expected due dates as the other forum members received this kind of information on their notes plz help me thanks
When i ordered notes, please DONT select the "sponsor" option but applicant and get the form signed by Applicant (for authorization to release info) and sent to CIC.

wait123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
Ahmad.gondal said:
Any update from the guys who submitted their file in august 2012 ?
I applied in Aug 2012. No update yet!

rubab11

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad/ London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2012
Med's Request
july 2013
Passport Req..
may 2014
VISA ISSUED...
june 2014
kaz2013 said:
Mudassar;
Actually she got medical done when CHC-Islamabad requested but couple of days after Medical , she got Reassessment request from CHC-Delhi. Thats why i was wondering what to do. if i had both request before medical then it was simple. Both Medical emails were sent 6 days difference.

Regards
same happened to me. I got emails 15 days apart. I called the IOM centre and they told me that your medical was uploaded today so there is no need to do it again. just reply them and attach the receipt of remed

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
kaz2013 said:
When i ordered notes, please DONT select the "sponsor" option but applicant and get the form signed by Applicant (for authorization to release info) and sent to CIC.
where should i check applicant in online procedure where they opens some windows to fill?

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Parri said:
where should i check applicant in online procedure where they opens some windows to fill?
Here is the Question;

*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?

Select 'NO' and it will ask for consent of person which is the Applicant or sponsored person .As Applicant/Sponsored person cannot be Canadian person and cannot obtain this information so some canadian person has to be obtain that info but need consent form. I think that is the reason. What did you do last time? Did you select yes??

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
rubab11 said:
same happened to me. I got emails 15 days apart. I called the IOM centre and they told me that your medical was uploaded today so there is no need to do it again. just reply them and attach the receipt of remed
Reply who ? CHC- New Delhi or Islamabad?? CHC- New Delhi send second request after Medical
How did you reply? Email??

uzafar88

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
My wife's file was transferred to CHC-Islamabad on April 2, 2013 and my son was also born on the same date. With the way they do things in Pakistan, it took me over three month to get his Birth Certificate, Child Registration Certificate, Certificate of Canadian Citizenship (from Lahore Consulate of Canada), Pakistani Passport and our Family Registration Certificate. I sent them all them to CHC-Islamabad by fax, twice, and didn't get any response.

Does anyone have experience with children born while a Family Class PR application is under process or how it would affect the application? I'm sure it would prove to them that our marriage in genuine. While completing my wife's application, I mentioned that she was pregnant and the estimated delivery date.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
kaz2013 said:
Here is the Question;

*Are you requesting information on your own behalf?

Select 'NO' and it will ask for consent of person which is the Applicant or sponsored person .As Applicant/Sponsored person cannot be Canadian person and cannot obtain this information so some canadian person has to be obtain that info but need consent form. I think that is the reason. What did you do last time? Did you select yes??
i think i selected no. and i did attach the consent form