Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
R.Mujgani said:
U better not tell the embassy that ur wife is pregnant for while to see where ur case is heading
because da way i see it is that people who tell embassy they are expecting, the embassy makes you wait till da baby is born, then
u send proof birth certificate n stuff.......

n sometimes they send objection letter to those with babies i dont kno y but its stupid n they do.
Good luck
u applied in april so im sure u will hear somethign by may or june n u will be here by da time ur baby is born
jus keep it a secret from Embassy lol
:) Hope that helps
You have to realize that his wife lives in Canada. They wouldn't slow down the processing and wait till the baby is born. Also most of the wives who get pregnant in Pakistan have to wait because of the X-ray portion of Re-medical and thus have to deliver the baby in Pakistan. So his wifes pregnancy wouldn't have any negative impact on his processing speed.

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
Danny4450 said:
You will have to wait approximately 12 months for the initial review to start after your file transfer to Islamabad. Although they are telling you that your background checks are being conducted, they will open your husbands file after 12 months of the file transfer. From the looks of it, your file was transfered in Oct 2011? If thats the case, don't expect them to do anything anytime soon. Make lots of dua for quicker processing and do enjoy your time in Pakistan when you visit :)
so it means tht i do have plenty of time. I was so worried nd thnk u so very much 4 relieving the pressure. nd yes it was transfered in oct 2011. i do make dua for qicker processing nd hoping for the best. nd thnkx again for info. nd replying back. wish u best of luck 4 ur case :D

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Oh ho tuco bhai this video was a drama created by Ramzan Kadyrof the guy in the blue dress, he is the president of Chechnya reason being his reputation is gone way down in the eyes of his countrymen.
He was a war lord on the name of Islam he was involved in the killing of so many innocent people.
He had a sex scandal in 06 and so much blah blah about him.
There is no credible information about this cup.
If you search more about it on google you will find so many articles.
best bhai you're right.........i just cyber searched this guy and yea he's a piece of sh*t........so they are same everywhere..........in pakistan or in chachnya or in middle east.......lol.......the great musllim leaders
i came across this video from facebook.......kuch friends ne apni deewar (Wall...lol) pe upload ki hui thi
lakin the Naat in this video is simply awe-inspiring........i get goose bumps & shivers in my body while listening to it and chills down my spine.........let's google on the guy who read this sweet Naat Mash'Allah

B

bestplace4u

tuco said:
best bhai you're right.........i just cyber searched this guy and yea he's a piece of sh*t........so they are same everywhere..........in pakistan or in chachnya or in middle east.......lol.......the great musllim leaders
i came across this video from facebook.......kuch friends ne apni deewar (Wall...lol) pe upload ki hui thi
lakin the Naat in this video is simply awe-inspiring........i get goose bumps & shivers in my body while listening to it and chills down my spine.........let's google on the guy who read this sweet Naat Mash'Allah
Yes this naat was awesome

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Danny4450 said:
You have to realize that his wife lives in Canada. They wouldn't slow down the processing and wait till the baby is born. Also most of the wives who get pregnant in Pakistan have to wait because of the X-ray portion of Re-medical and thus have to deliver the baby in Pakistan. So his wifes pregnancy wouldn't have any negative impact on his processing speed.
lol im not givin bad advice but
i said tht the way i see it they do that

maybe not

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
R.Mujgani said:
lol im not givin bad advice but
i said tht the way i see it they do that

maybe not
I know what you mean but that happens mostly with the Wives being sponsored, not the other way around ;)

R

raptorsfan

lonelyinca said:
Ok but this only means if you had done it. It's not a "requirement". Not everyone does or did a rukhsati/reception. It's up to the agent now how he sees your relationship. Some get it without rukhsati, some don't, some don't even after everything. It's all case by case basis. Let's not scare people here.
Its not my intent to scare people here. I was just trying to clear all confusions about the ongoing debate that often arises here.

I made my post based on fact and reference. If you don't like facts then its up to you. Everyone has their own perspective.

This guide is for everyone, not "this only means if you had done it". It clearly states, "For Nationals of Pakistan". This is the problem with our awaam, we can't follow the rules properly. We just do Nikkah and then we just apply with a few call logs and pics thinking that visa will arrive in 6-8 months time. Get real, its not like that anymore with CHC-I. Its a lot more stricter now. People who don't do rukhsati now, get a letter which says "relationship not genuine" or "additional proof required" and their case takes longer or stays on hold until rukhsati is done.

I have to say many of Nikkah only cases want to get rukhsati done but either the groom side or the bride side is not willing to let that happen. The same thing comes in again as one of our members "khanb5" said, "rukhsat ho kay larki husband keh ghar jaati hain, aur husband ka ghar Canada mein hain". This same thing is with all wife cases but so many have got rukhsati done. The khanb5 kind of thing is the kind of thing that comes from bride side. He probably wants to get rukhsati done but the family has convinced him otherwise. Same goes for so many other people. In my case, In the beginning my dad was going get my Nikkah done over the phone (lolzz) then we talked to a few people and the bride side and decided for a full ceremony with mehendi, mayun, nikkah, rukhsati, however i did not have a valima...had a small one at a restaurant as a sunnat-e-rasool...the guide does not talk about "valima"

Its not just up to who is the VO and how he/she looks at the application, they follow the guide and look at make sure nothing is missing from the checklist in the guide. They are no longer Desi VO's that if if they see a cute couple they will send out the PPR. Things have changed after visas have been sold by Desi VO's. Now they are all gora's and they follow they checklist from the guide I posted.

I don't seem to understand one thing. First all the Nikkah people were like, "Show us in writing from CIC". Now that I do, you go like its up to VO and depends on case to case. Come on now, face the fact.

lonelyinca

Mar 21, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
+July 2011
Doc's Request.
+++June 2012
File Transfer...
++Sept 2011
Med's Request
+++June 2012
Med's Done....
++++July 2012
Passport Req..
+++++Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
++++++Dec 2012
Danny4450 said:
First these people were asking where it was written, now when you found something in written they are now saying it is only recommended. Good for em.
So kindly tell me why there are numerous nikah only cases that have been accepted, some ever faster than rukhsati ones.

Also kindly tell me how one goes about performing a 'rukhsati' when there their financial situation is not the best? You don't think immigration knows and understands all this?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
lonelyinca said:
So kindly tell me why there are numerous nikah only cases that have been accepted, some ever faster than rukhsati ones.

Also kindly tell me how one goes about performing a 'rukhsati' when there their financial situation is not the best? You don't think immigration knows and understands all this?
You have to know the background for a very few Nikkah only cases that were accepted. Either they didn't mention that they had Nikkah only in their application and showed pictures of cohabitation after Nikkah (to pretend that Rukhsati was performed). Also, people who were engaged for a couple of years before the wedding already had enough proof of contact between them supported by engagment pictures and call logs/chat before Nikkah. Also, in some cases where it was Nikkah only, the sponsor sent proof of visit to Pakistan to further strengthen their case. Two of my close friends got married in Pakistan, One got married in Jan 2009 and the other got married in Dec 2009. Both of them got objection letters where both of them were asked to perform Rukhsati. One of my friends wife even got a call from CHC-islamabad and was asked if she had her rukhsati done. She told them the truth and next thing you know she got the objection letter. To make it short, I have seen way more objection letters than a couple of Nikkah only cases who were let go due to other strong proof of relationship that I mentioned above.

You think CIC cares about the financial condition of an applicant and would think that he/she might not have the money to do Rukhsati? They are heartless people with no emotions and are programmed to do things according to their rulebook. All we are saying that its better to be on the safe side. Also its just our opinion based on the cases we have seen on this forum, it is totally upto the other person to do as they please.

Canadian555

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
File Transfer...
April 1st, 2011 [W]
Med's Request
June 8, 2012
Med's Done....
and Passport sent June 28, 2012
Passport Req..
June 8, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP back with visa on Aug 31, 2012!
LANDED..........
Oct 7, 2012 :)
Two weeks ago, Canada ban burqas on the citizenship oaths, same thing Canada laws today doesn't accept Nikkah (cost only $1 over phone). Lol.

Guys, just use common sense, the world is not friendly with any Pakistani.

B

bestplace4u

shaby said:
then what should i do?? kindly advice me sincerly
send the doctor's reports to CHC with a cover letter.
This will be very helpful for your case.

R

raptorsfan

Canadian555 said:
Two weeks ago, Canada ban burqas on the citizenship oaths, same thing Canada laws today doesn't accept Nikkah (cost only $1 over phone). Lol.

Guys, just use common sense, the world is not friendly with any Pakistani.
no...they accept nikkah here...my cousin got married in Canada and she was in nikkah for 3 years until she graduated...then rukhsati was done...when she got the nikkah done...that is when Service Ontario issued her a Marriage Certificate and registered her marriage. All she had to do was sign some forms which were pre-filed by her family and submit it to Service Canada along with Nikkahnama.

The only problem is with CIC. Its in the hands of Conservative majority now and they don't like Pakistani people. That is why we are experiencing a very hard time.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
I would like to clear the rukhsati issue once and for all and show you all something from CIC.

It is really important that the guide that is online is read 10 times before we apply.

It is highly recommended.

Below is the guide for Pakistan Nationals.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

Go to page A-5 and read the Proof to Sponsor "they" are looking for.

At the very bottom it clearly states the following:

This was modified: Date Modified: 2011-07-18

I believe this should be enough proof and clears all the confusions.
+1 !

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
raptorsfan said:
Its not my intent to scare people here. I was just trying to clear all confusions about the ongoing debate that often arises here.
ppl wont understand! it is v difficult to make them understand.....