Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
tuco said:
Protocol and Respect of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Bowl while delivering to Chechnya [HD]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjRDoMW8QaY
great work to post this video at this forum . plz also post in facebook ,
God bless you , and God forgive us . Amin

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
humpakwatankaylog said:
It has no official significance. It is thought to be unofficially significant because sometimes the disappearance of address seems to show some activity and follow-up from CIC(such as letters for passport request or IMM forms or Re-Police Certificates, Or re medical requests). The emphasis is on SOMETIMES and sometimes there is no apparent activity. We think its a glitch in system that allows you to see that immigration officer might have updated something in your immigration file in the background could be that they added a few notes in your CAIPS/CGMS regarding your medical being received or new medicals being issued or anything at all.

thanks for reply

You can either order CAIPS notes to see if they received it or can ask the Doctor for the tracking # of the medical being sent to New Delhi or you can email the CHC to verify if they received it. But usually the results are received within 3-4 weeks of you doing your remedical.

If she did them in October then they most likely have been received now you just have to wait for the PPR to come which should come around January for you in sha Allah.

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
Danny4450 said:
They havn't started the initial review for Jan 2011 file transfers yet but they have started the background checks on Jan and early feb file transfers. I believe they are doing the initial review of Nov/Dec file transfers as we saw a bunch of people had their address disappear from E-case. A few of Oct AORS already got the Visa and a few have now got the first request i.e. Re-PCC/IMM Forms/Re-Med. Hope it clears any confusions.
Yes it does, thank you!

Sriz

Star Member
Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 5th 2011
File Transfer...
May 27th 2011
Med's Request
June 27th 2012
Med's Done....
August 10th 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th 2012
raptorsfan said:
I would like to clear the rukhsati issue once and for all and show you all something from CIC.

It is really important that the guide that is online is read 10 times before we apply.

It is highly recommended.

Below is the guide for Pakistan Nationals.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

Go to page A-5 and read the Proof to Sponsor "they" are looking for.

At the very bottom it clearly states the following:

This was modified: Date Modified: 2011-07-18

I believe this should be enough proof and clears all the confusions.
Thanks for finding this raptorsfan! when i stated i was pretty sure i saw the word "nikah" on the application, i received two negatives for it -_-

i.Solo

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
Protocol and Respect of Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) Bowl while delivering to Chechnya [HD]

Thanks a lot for sharing such a wonderful video. God bless you.

B

bestplace4u

tuco said:

Oh ho tuco bhai this video was a drama created by Ramzan Kadyrof the guy in the blue dress, he is the president of Chechnya reason being his reputation is gone way down in the eyes of his countrymen.
He was a war lord on the name of Islam he was involved in the killing of so many innocent people.
He had a sex scandal in 06 and so much blah blah about him.
There is no credible information about this cup.
If you search more about it on google you will find so many articles.

shaby

Dec 19, 2011
Quote from: shaby on December 19, 2011, 07:29:49 am
Applied on April 2011 ( wife Sponsor)

Start Processing on May 2011

Decision made at sponsorship side

Application received for permanent residence on June. 2011 CIC Islamabad office.

Permanent Residence Application Status : Application Received

Kindly guide me what i have to do next, how much it may gonna take further.....

==================================================================

Welcome to the forum Shaby

Unfortunately the wait for initial review is quite long. Currently its taking them 12-14 months to do the initial review of the application, so you are probably looking at June 2012 for your initial review to be done. It takes about 4-6 months after the initial review to get the visa given the background checks/medical is clear and the relationship is proved to be genuine.

====================================================================

Brother i would to like ask further more, should i have email Islamabad office to get my file number or have to wait more, what is more recommended???
my wife visited me and leave for canada a month before, she stay here for 4 months, she got pregnant, does it impact on my case??

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
Assalamoalikum everyone,
i have sponsored my husband this year and two weeks ago i e-mailed for the inquiry in Islamabad.
i have recieved a letter saying that..

Dear Client,

In response to your email, please be informed that this application is in process, and that currently background checks are being performed.

If any further information is required you will be contacted. In the meantime, please wait patiently while the application is processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Also, they sent me file number. Can anyone please guide me wht is the next step. What do they do b4 checking backgroud and wht's next?
any help would be appreciated. thnkx in advance.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
fozi987 said:
Assalamoalikum everyone,
i have sponsored my husband this year and two weeks ago i e-mailed for the inquiry in Islamabad.
i have recieved a letter saying that..

Dear Client,

In response to your email, please be informed that this application is in process, and that currently background checks are being performed.

If any further information is required you will be contacted. In the meantime, please wait patiently while the application is processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Also, they sent me file number. Can anyone please guide me wht is the next step. What do they do b4 checking backgroud and wht's next?
any help would be appreciated. thnkx in advance.
Background check is the first step of this process. Once they finish the background checks of the application, they start the initial review. After the initial review they will send you a request letter for Re-PCC/IMM Forms and Re-med if they are satisfied with your relationship proof. If not they will send you a request for more proof as well along with the rest of the stuff.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shaby said:
Brother i would to like ask further more, should i have email Islamabad office to get my file number or have to wait more, what is more recommended???
my wife visited me and leave for canada a month before, she stay here for 4 months, she got pregnant, does it impact on my case??
Yes, you should email Islamabad for your file number. Once you get your file number, you can use that file number as a reference when communicating with CHC-Islamabad via mail. You should them your wifes proof of visit along with her pregnancy test reports and other proof of communication over the past year or so, as this would further solidify your case. Make sure you write a cover letter and mention everything you are sending. Keep a copy of everything you send to CHC-Islamabad.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
shaby said:
Quote from: shaby on December 19, 2011, 07:29:49 am
Applied on April 2011 ( wife Sponsor)

Start Processing on May 2011

Decision made at sponsorship side

Application received for permanent residence on June. 2011 CIC Islamabad office.

Permanent Residence Application Status : Application Received

Kindly guide me what i have to do next, how much it may gonna take further.....

==================================================================

Welcome to the forum Shaby

Unfortunately the wait for initial review is quite long. Currently its taking them 12-14 months to do the initial review of the application, so you are probably looking at June 2012 for your initial review to be done. It takes about 4-6 months after the initial review to get the visa given the background checks/medical is clear and the relationship is proved to be genuine.

====================================================================

U better not tell the embassy that ur wife is pregnant for while to see where ur case is heading
because da way i see it is that people who tell embassy they are expecting, the embassy makes you wait till da baby is born, then
u send proof birth certificate n stuff.......

n sometimes they send objection letter to those with babies i dont kno y but its stupid n they do.
Good luck
u applied in april so im sure u will hear somethign by may or june n u will be here by da time ur baby is born
jus keep it a secret from Embassy lol
:) Hope that helps

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
raptorsfan said:
I would like to clear the rukhsati issue once and for all and show you all something from CIC.

It is really important that the guide that is online is read 10 times before we apply.

It is highly recommended.

Below is the guide for Pakistan Nationals.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

Go to page A-5 and read the Proof to Sponsor "they" are looking for.

At the very bottom it clearly states the following:

This was modified: Date Modified: 2011-07-18

I believe this should be enough proof and clears all the confusions.
First these people were asking where it was written, now when you found something in written they are now saying it is only recommended. Good for em.

fozi987

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2011
Doc's Request.
11-07-2012(Supplementary Forms Request)
File Transfer...
11-10-2011
Med's Request
13-07- 2012
Med's Done....
17-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-07- 2012(Submitted on July 18,2012)
VISA ISSUED...
10-10- 2012
LANDED..........
30-10-2012 Alhumdulilah
Danny4450 said:
Background check is the first step of this process. Once they finish the background checks of the application, they start the initial review. After the initial review they will send you a request letter for Re-PCC/IMM Forms and Re-med if they are satisfied with your relationship proof. If not they will send you a request for more proof as well along with the rest of the stuff.
Thnk u very much for ur quick nd informative reply. Another question tht i have is, how long does it take afterwards. any idea because i'm planning to go to my husband in feb.2012

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
fozi987 said:
Thnk u very much for ur quick nd informative reply. Another question tht i have is, how long does it take afterwards. any idea because i'm planning to go to my husband in feb.2012
You will have to wait approximately 12 months for the initial review to start after your file transfer to Islamabad. Although they are telling you that your background checks are being conducted, they will open your husbands file after 12 months of the file transfer. From the looks of it, your file was transfered in Oct 2011? If thats the case, don't expect them to do anything anytime soon. Make lots of dua for quicker processing and do enjoy your time in Pakistan when you visit :)

B

bestplace4u

R.Mujgani said:
U better not tell the embassy that ur wife is pregnant for while to see where ur case is heading
because da way i see it is that people who tell embassy they are expecting, the embassy makes you wait till da baby is born, then
u send proof birth certificate n stuff.......

n sometimes they send objection letter to those with babies i dont kno y but its stupid n they do.
Good luck
u applied in april so im sure u will hear somethign by may or june n u will be here by da time ur baby is born
jus keep it a secret from Embassy lol
:) Hope that helps
oh come on it's just a ridiculous advise.