Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
Doc's Request.
INCLUDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
Princesss said:
LOLZ what about northern Canada, iska bi samjha do inko if ever he/she decides to move there hilariousss
lolzzzzz

or if she decides to sail to northern ocean to catch crabs ....... crab season is coming up you know!
plus its the best paying job in Canada too

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
unko warm rehnay k tips chahiye; freezing adventures k ideas nahi mang rahi hahaha

sponsor of applicant said:
lolzzzzz

or if she decides to sail to northern ocean to catch crabs ....... crab season is coming up you know!
plus its the best paying job in Canada too

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princesss said:
unko warm rehnay k tips chahiye; freezing adventures k ideas nahi mang rahi hahaha
Warm rehnai k tips hehehe ;D ;D ... I think masood100 can give better.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Ok im having trouble here what should i do ... my lawyer does not tell me anything he doesn't even reply to me e-mail. he has taken a big amount of fee and yet he says he haven't taken much. he is use less im so mad at him feel like complaining about him but i duno what to do it just makes me mad he's doing my case and he does not know what is going on .. i just suggest you people don;t do a lawyer they are use less it wont make any difference to your case.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
masood100 has a Phd in heating? lolz

sawera said:
Warm rehnai k tips hehehe ;D ;D ... I think masood100 can give better.

cv4spo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-2011
File Transfer...
09-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
13-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2012, PP Back 17-10-2012
innocent_eyez said:
Ok im having trouble here what should i do ... my lawyer does not tell me anything he doesn't even reply to me e-mail. he has taken a big amount of fee and yet he says he haven't taken much. he is use less im so mad at him feel like complaining about him but i duno what to do it just makes me mad he's doing my case and he does not know what is going on .. i just suggest you people don;t do a lawyer they are use less it wont make any difference to your case.
I'm sorry to tell you sister but in my opinion as long as your educated...lawyers and consultants for immigration are the biggest fraud except when complicated case or during appeal...the process isn't legal at all...you don't need to know law just how to articulate the genuiness of your marriage. As for speeding things up, MPS can't do that so who gives about a lawyer.

If you genuinely think he's ripping you off, try visiting or go to the Law Society governing him.

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
cv4spo said:
I'm sorry to tell you sister but in my opinion as long as your educated...lawyers and consultants for immigration are the biggest fraud except when complicated case or during appeal...the process isn't legal at all...you don't need to know law just how to articulate the genuiness of your marriage. As for speeding things up, MPS can't do that so who gives about a lawyer.

If you genuinely think he's ripping you off, try visiting or go to the Law Society governing him.
it was my mistake going to him at that time i did not know i thought maybe he would do something to speed up the process but i was wrong but i wouldn't even care about money if he reply's to me that is what makes me mad and hurt.

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hey sis you said you read Surah Yasin 7times a day... today i decided to start reading it and I find it long. Chapter 36, it has 84 verses I read 22 verses and i started thinking if this is the one that you read 7 times a day...
I started today and I will recite Holy quran everyday from today onwards inshAllah
jitna bi read karnay hoya I will do. Its peaceful reciting holy quran. with work and university we just forget or don't get time but its soooooo peaceful

sawera said:
hmmm seems lyk who knows.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
innocent_eyez said:
it was my mistake going to him at that time i did not know i thought maybe he would do something to speed up the process but i was wrong but i wouldn't even care about money if he reply's to me that is what makes me mad and hurt.
u already did a mistake u can't do anything .....but dont worry u r almost close to b done ....but i dont understand ur's N fm medical has already been received almost 2 to 3 months ago so y they dont send ur pp back....u must e-mail them....have u paid their fees.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princesss said:
hey sis you said you read Surah Yasin 7times a day... today i decided to start reading it and I find it long. Chapter 36, it has 84 verses I read 22 verses and i started thinking if this is the one that you read 7 times a day...
I started today and I will recite Holy quran everyday from today onwards inshAllah
jitna bi read karnay hoya I will do. Its peaceful reciting holy quran. with work and university we just forget or don't get time but its soooooo peaceful
May b it was somebody else .....read N pray for me too :D ....i'll try but my speed is so slow :(

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sure my prayers for you too, I read Surah Yasin today but you can just open the Quran everyday just to make a habit..
we both can do this even if we read one verse or two verses since we are beginners Im sure Allah will get happy. We don't have to read complete chapter we can start by opening Quran everyday and making a habit. :-*

sawera said:
May b it was somebody else .....read N pray for me too :D ....i'll try but my speed is so slow :(

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
However im sure you are the one who said that you read surah yasin 7 times everday for 7 days but then you stopped.. I don't want to spend time going back in the posts but I felt you are the one who said that.. my memory..

sawera said:

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princesss said:
Sure my prayers for you too, I read Surah Yasin today but you can just open the Quran everyday just to make a habit..
we both can do this even if we read one verse or two verses since we are beginners Im sure Allah will get happy. We don't have to read complete chapter we can start by opening Quran everyday and making a habit. :-*
true....i'll try.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princesss said:
However im sure you are the one who said that you read surah yasin 7 times everday for 7 days but then you stopped.. I don't want to spend time going back in the posts but I felt you are the one who said that.. my memory..
If i dont read how can i tell .........well may b its mujgani or fozi.....hope it was me.