+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

R

raptorsfan

sweet_muskaan said:
raptorsan ....chalo maf kardo isko...wo dar gya hai... Mr sahibzada nxt tym btamezi karne se phle 100 tyms soch lyna understand...
theek...maaf kiya...lekin iska bharosa nahi...phir sehh batamizi peh utar aai gah...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
One day close companion of the Messenger, Hazrat Umar was seating in the speaker's place of the Mosque and he address the people saying, "O people, be humble because I have heard that Rasulullah, peace be upon him saying: the person who embody humbleness for the sake of Allah, Allah grants him high honor, as a result he (or she) becomes lesser in his own eyes but greater in people's eyes."

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Abd Allah ibn ‘Amr said, “Rasulullah (S.A.W) was never obscene or coarse. Rather, he used to tell us that the best among us were those with the best manners.” (Al-Bukhari)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Abu Hurairah (RA) reported that Rasulullah (SAW) said: “Richness does not lie in the abundance of (worldly) goods, but richness is the richness of the soul (heart, self).”
(Muslim)

R

raptorsfan

sabii said:
yes please sahibzada why r u arguing...u r a v calm person so no more arguments please..i know 1 person is using 2 IDs
there is only 1 way to find out if the person is using 2 ids....pull up the ip address...and the moderater can do that...so plz don't play the blame game here...i have 2 ip addresses attached to my user name...1 is my work ip and 1 is my home ip address....if u can match those ip addresses with any other ip addresses...by all means...u can point finger at me or at any1 else...

second thing...every1 complains about -ve rating...really...come on...grow up...i have -15...lolzz...i don't even care....i speak my mind...i don't give -ve rating to n e 1...b/c i wont gain ne thing from it...i rather leave a msg on the forum...

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
raptorsfan said:
there is only 1 way to find out if the person is using 2 ids....pull up the ip address...and the moderater can do that...so plz don't play the blame game here...i have 2 ip addresses attached to my user name...1 is my work ip and 1 is my home ip address....if u can match those ip addresses with any other ip addresses...by all means...u can point finger at me or at any1 else...

second thing...every1 complains about -ve rating...really...come on...grow up...i have -15...lolzz...i don't even care....i speak my mind...i don't give -ve rating to n e 1...b/c i wont gain ne thing from it...i rather leave a msg on the forum...
y did u think i pointed finger at u weird na?? i didnt call anyone's name.. and dont argue with me theek...so now b happy and enjoy life and ur eid and let others enjoy as well

R

raptorsfan

sabii said:
y did u think i pointed finger at u weird na?? i didnt call anyone's name.. and dont argue with me theek...so now b happy and enjoy life and ur eid and let others enjoy as well
hahahaha...i respect all girls...isi tarha aap ki bhi karta hoon lekin aap apni limits nahi cross karay warna mujhay jawab dena aata hain...aap ko eid mubarak...i will pray for ur quick initial review...

insaan2011

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2011
Doc's Request.
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
File Transfer...
08-04-2011
Med's Request
June 25, 2012
Med's Done....
June 27, 2012
Interview........
waived--Allah ka shukar hay
Passport Req..
June 25, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 02, 2012
LANDED..........
Aug 12, 2012
EID MUBARAK TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

People with their medical expiring soon (i.e. in a month or two) and hasn't heard a single thing from CHC-I, are you going to wait for them to request the second medical OR are you planning to have it done as your first medical expires and send it to CHC-I voluntarily?

thanks

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
insaan2011 said:

People with their medical expiring soon (i.e. in a month or two) and hasn't heard a single thing from CHC-I, are you going to wait for them to request the second medical OR are you planning to have it done as your first medical expires and send it to CHC-I voluntarily?

thanks

Eid Mubarak to you too!
i read somewhere in the forum senior members were suggesting not to do medical and wait until CHC-I require . with re-medical request they send a medical form as well.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
CHC-I sends you a specific medical form for second time, so I guess you cannot voluntarily do it.

insaan2011 said:

thanks

sweet_muskaan

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
why you ppl argument with eachother?tm logo ko bas ek dosre pe finger point karne ata hai .... mere ek sawal ka jawab tak tou koi dai nhi sakta bas zaban chal walo tm sb se .... tym period kbse count kia jata hai...