Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Ranjah said:
Sis, Recently, submitted REpcc along with all kind of supporting documents. Now my wife's file is in queue for review by an immigration officer.

Same here...hope we hear something from them soon InshAllah!

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Hello friends,

Mein Kanaada aa gaya hunn thaa kar key. Bari thandh hai yaar. Life happy all too and wife key garam garam khaanay total mazaa dobaala plus eid ka mookaa hai bari khushi ka makaam hai plus aur bhi bohot kuch milta hai .... khair!!

mera aik sawal hai sab sey meray cousin ki bewi ka interview queue mein naam chala gaya hai .... koye bata sakta hai interview kitnay time mein baari aati hai. she email and embassy tells to her wait to further when we call. how much time long is interview? please help answer someone...

thanks!!

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
wes786 said:
No, you heard wrong! I am familure with everyone's case on this website since I have been here since mid last year. The fastest case I have seen was in 12Months and that was due the wife being an immigration officer so he got lucky and favoured, but otherwise 20% cases in 13-14 months, the other 80% are 24 Months (on average)
ohh ji wes sahab iss website mein phd hain ... unn sey takar na lo he too well informed and good knoweldge

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
khan82 said:
Salam to All and thanks for all those who wished Eid for every one........ kab wo din hoga ke sub muji congratssssss kary when I post my Hubby got PPR :)
oh khoochaa tumhara banda niswaar ki tarha plane tu nahin ban jaata na .... fikar na karo maaraaa aa jaye gaa uski visa bhi aa jaye gaa ha ha ha ...

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
A very happy eid to all, in Canada and Pakistan :)

And a big congratulations to huma! :)

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
saifsmarty said:
cngratulations to sis humaumair for getting passport with visa back.
its ur real eid this time huma...enjoy it. :)
oh titch button aap ka kuch nahin banaa aap ka case udhar hi hai .... ha ha ya phir koye chakkar chalao gaye he he :p

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Tor-wi said:
LOL 2 in one...aik id ke 2 users...so who exactly is 82? you or him? lol ;D
hello ji aaap ka kuch banaa ji keh nahin aap bhi abhi tak wait kar rahi hain ji bolo i very said for you torii!!

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Armageddon said:
hello ji aaap ka kuch banaa ji keh nahin aap bhi abhi tak wait kar rahi hain ji bolo i very said for you torii!!
It's interesting how you track all of the replies...anyways...Congratulations on your visa + landing and I am still waiting to hear from them after re-med...dua for me...thanks

Sadiamughal1

Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Re PCC & Re IMM April 2011
I second that, any one can get appointment of Dr. Arif (Hameed Latif) even at one day notice. All the services available under one roof and all procedure completes in less than an hour.

Eid Mubarik everone.

zeeeee said:
Hellow..

Eid mubarak!!

and I would recommend Dr. Arif, the one who sits in Hameed Lateef. You will get an appointment for as soon as you need, plus you won't have to go anywhere else for the x-rays etc. They do all under one roof, and within an hour per person, you people shall be done! He did mine both times, and it wasn't a bad experience.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
Yes ,but it was back 2006-7-8 not now those time were Diamond no more
My friend sponsered her hubby from Pak...her Pakistani boyfriend was not approved by her parents so she left Canada, got married in Pak (just one simple ceremony) and came back here, started living on her own and sponsered her husband in 2008...her case was done in 8 months..no interview, no objection on parents not being at the wedding, nothing... :'(

Sadiamughal1

Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Re PCC & Re IMM April 2011
Huma bohat bohat mubarik ho. Aap ko tau eid ka sahi maza aa gaya.

Humaumair said:
GUYSSSSS MY HUSBAND JUST GOT THE PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA !!!!!!!

O MY GOD I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AB HOYE HAI ASAL EID :)

Allah ka bohut karam hai yarr Alhamdulillah..

Allah sub ki mushkil asaan kerayyyyy

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
My friend sponsered her hubby from Pak...her Pakistani boyfriend was not approved by her parents so she left Canada, got married in Pak (just one simple ceremony) and came back here, started living on her own and sponsered her husband in 2008...her case was done in 8 months..no interview, no objection on parents not being at the wedding, nothing... :'(
Infect that was easy and simple case for them to approve as it concidered love marriage and both are known to each other. Larka Larki razi kya kare kazi.

Wedding like yours and mine where parents get involve and arrange the wedding they look it with magnifies glass to access if this is not a forced marriage by parents as both are unknown to each other.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:

Yep back in the days, anything and everything was allowed and thats exactly what they are trying to controll now since most fraud cases are coming from the asian countries...

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
truefriend said:
Wes, excellent contribution for the Forum . . . . . Keep it up man, you are doing great job. May Allah bless you and your family.

I think 80% cases include all those cases which are finalized with in 24 months. So, any case that takes less than 24 months (could be 13-15 or 16-20) falls in this 80%. Rest of 20% are even more delayed by 24 Months. Those might be delayed because they don't provide required documents and fall into another query from Canadian High Commission or are waiting for their interview after formally getting married or other complex circumstance.
i hope my case will be complete in 8 to 12 months inshallah..................my heart says this.................................................... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p