+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dante2010 said:
Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask something and would really appreciate if anyone would answer me... especially those who are done with their remedical. My wife got a call from CHC Islamabad right now and the person was inquiring if she has done her remedical or not. She received her remedical request on 3rd may and got an appointment on 23rd may. We sentthe remedical receipt proof to Isl a few days after the remedical and when I emailed them the tracking number of the medical receipt and some added contact proofs and asked them if they have received it or not, they confirmed that they have. My wife told the guy on the fone that IOM sent out the results last wednesday to India. He said okay and that it takes 3-4 weeks to come from INDIA and he just wanted to confirm if she has done her remedical or not. So can anyone tell me what his phone call mean? Is it normal or something unusual? I was just worried. Thankyou
Its normal brother i also got the call from CHC-isb caller just wanted to confirm if i done my medical or not i said yes... caller said thats good :) jahan tak mera andaza hai wo hamri files ko follow up karnai say pehlay confirm karna chahty hain k hum nai un ki requirements pori ki hain ya nahin otherwise wo follow nahin karty sirf is liye and its totally normal

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
AHHHH SIS, YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN YOUR TATA LAND RIGHT NOW! IT'S THE BEST FEELING - I KNOW :D ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF IT AND ALL THE EXPERIANCE OF SENDING FAX, EMAIL ETC... WILL COME USEFUL NOW, "MEANING MAKING SURE YOUR HUBBY GETS THE LIST"!
LOL I GAVE MY MAN 50% OF MY CLOSET BUT NOW HIS SIDE HAS COME TO 20% 8) POOR THING ;D

I REALLY THINK THAT PEOPLE SHOULD SHAIR THEIR EXPERIANCES EVEN WITH VISA IN THEIR HANDS!! IT'S BEEN SO MANY TIMES THAT I WANT INFO FROM THOSE WHO LANDED BUT THEY ARE LONG GONE :(

OH WELL....SIS MAHMED I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND STAY IN TOUCH :)

MAY ALLAH KEEP YOU HAPPY LIKE THIS FOREVER:)
mahmed17 said:
I DID I DID ...or was I dreaming? I honestly think I did I wrote that I was waiting for your comment..i have been over the moon dancing around and smiling and laughing at everything. Nowadays allhumdulillah am really happy and cleaning my closet for my hubby and doing summer cleaning in the house putting in the blinds that are left...oh and first thing I wrote is my list of "WHAT I NEED FROM PAKISTAN" but my hubby wasn't answering his phone so i decided if he doesn't answer tonight i will text it, email it, and then fax it too :p

how are you and your hubby doing? im so glad u still come here so i get to talk to u ;D

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
whywait:( said:
AHHHH SIS, YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN YOUR TATA LAND RIGHT NOW! IT'S THE BEST FEELING - I KNOW :D ENJOY EVERY SECOND OF IT AND ALL THE EXPERIANCE OF SENDING FAX, EMAIL ETC... WILL COME USEFUL NOW, "MEANING MAKING SURE YOUR HUBBY GETS THE LIST"!
LOL I GAVE MY MAN 50% OF MY CLOSET BUT NOW HIS SIDE HAS COME TO 20% 8) POOR THING ;D

I REALLY THINK THAT PEOPLE SHOULD SHAIR THEIR EXPERIANCES EVEN WITH VISA IN THEIR HANDS!! IT'S BEEN SO MANY TIMES THAT I WANT INFO FROM THOSE WHO LANDED BUT THEY ARE LONG GONE :(

OH WELL....SIS MAHMED I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST AND STAY IN TOUCH :)

MAY ALLAH KEEP YOU HAPPY LIKE THIS FOREVER:)
Yes allhumdulillah I am enjoying it and am looking forward to the day I get to take my car with flowers to the airport haha :D but I am kidding about the closet I am giving him one whole closet to himself since I have 2 walk ins so I won't be mean to him (yet) but when my saas comes she is bringing me more clothes so I might have to steal some of his room laterr lol.

Well your husband must not be complaining after waiting so long to get to be with you im sure even the 20% makes him happy ;D

Jazakillah khair sis for the duas gave you +1, everytime u write to me ill give you one ;D and you are right its good to see peoples experiences when landing, speaking of which when your hubby landed how was his experience at the airport?

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Same with my wife, she received her remed request in last week of May and she got the appointment in Mid June :( very very slow these guys are...
Dante 2010 and wes brother
mujhy re-med ka letter 27 ko mila tha main usi din sham ko Dr. Roohina sattar k pass gya unhon nai mujhy bi mid june ki appointment di lakin main nai request ki to unhon nai mujhy 31 may ki appointment dy di... app logon nai try nahin kiya request kar k?

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi Rackeya sister. Yes they will accept your marriage, but it may take a bit longer for them to proceed your application and also please make sure you send them phn bill or any other proof very often which shows you are serious and happy with your relation as they may think that marriage at age 15 could be a forced marriage without your consent and razamandi.

I apologizes in advance by saying above, but sister last year there was an article published in news paper. Richard Kurk a famous immigration lawyers conduct a documentry interview with CHC on the procedure and problems they are facing.Beside many reasons CHC said; Polygammy,forced marriages,first cousons marriage and under age marriages are very common with them and they need extra time to review and validate all the information.
thanks alot!

S. Jan

Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 2009
Assalam alaikum,
Hope every1z fine... i hope visas are issued or about to be issued INSHALLAH n ameen..
I have some tips to offer for those who are coming here soon INSHALLAH.. I geuss every1 probably know these things but just in case..

-It helps that you search for jobs while u r in Pakistan... now a days the job situation is pretty slow over here..
Some great job sites are:
www.monster.ca
www.kijijji.ca
www.indeed.com
www.google.com

-It may take some time to get your own field of work but stay hopefull, keep searching and applying for jobs online or through recruiting agencies (search in your area, go to the ones close by and register with them). Contact your prospective employer and send them your updated and proofread resume and a cover letter.
Bring all your educational documents along with your references and recommendation letters from ur past/current employers and professors.

-If you plan on pursuing your education further or enrolling in uni/colleges here, search for Canadian universities/colleges on google. Look for the admission requirements...Contact the desired program advisers through email if you have any inquiries. Again make sure to bring all your educational documents if this is what you are interested in.

-Incase you are stuck and can't find employment.. I would strongly recommend to get admissions in colleges or universities for upgrading urself as jobs in IT for instance, may require programs u have no experience of. So short-term studies to stay upto date, does make a difference.

-Prepare yourself for G1 driving license beforehand. This site will help you for G1:
http://www.carsaga.com/driving-test/ontario-g1-driving-test/
keep in mind its for Ontario residence.. if u plan on going to another province just type G1 test preparation and ur province name and hopefully something will come up.

Don't forget to bring your old driving license please. The more years of experience you have on there, the better! Your will pay less insurance if you add up that experience while registering for G1 Licence.

FOR GIRLS:
- What household/kitchen items to pack/bring wen coming here...?
My personal experience ...
If you are goin to settle in Ontario and to be more specific in Toronto/Mississauga area.. trust me everything u need from Pakistan is here... u just have to find those pakistani/indian stores in Toronto and Mississauga area.. from cutlery to bedsheets everythingz available.. prices are reasonable but then again this could be subjective..
bring green-tea lol if u like to drink it. :p its hard to get the pakistani onez here.. and some nice kameez/shalwar or kurta type stuff i geuss.. u will need all summer, winter, spring material clothings...
If you are bringing your jewelry make sure to bring the receipts for that.. they charge you for that on the air-port.

GOOD LUCK .. u all are in my prayers :)

Ali_Shah

May 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Khan jiii... idhar bi dehan karna me ap ka buddy ho... :)
shabash alpha app buddy ho to baqi sab kiya yahan "cholay" bechnai aye howay hain lolzz:D Lala g umeed hai ap nai mind nahin kiya hoga ;)
Khan82 please sab k liye dua karna okay :)

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ali_Shah said:
mujhy re-med ka letter 27 ko mila tha main usi din sham ko Dr. Roohina sattar k pass gya unhon nai mujhy bi mid june ki appointment di lakin main nai request ki to unhon nai mujhy 31 may ki appointment dy di... app logon nai try nahin kiya request kar k?
Ali_Shah I gave you +1. Btw, my wife got the re-medical letter on 3rd may, she went to Dr. Roohina Sattar and they gave her a date of 26th MAY. My wife explained them that CIC-I gave us 30 days timeline and since the letter was issued on 27th APRIL, 30 days will be over on 27th May. They said oh we cant do anything etc etc. But after persistent insisting they asked her to come on 19th May and then again on 23rd May for the second half of re-medical. Which I found to be very ridiculous. So she went to IOM, and they also gave her a date of 23rd May bcoz the lady doctor was gone for 1 week vacation. The environment was a lot better here plus they send documents faster then Dr.Roohina Sattar so she decided to go with IOM. anyways how long do you guys think I can EXPECT a ppr for my wife after their call?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ali_Shah said:
Yep my wife tried aswell, and they said thats the best they can do. She would still get 6 days after her appointment when the letter was dated for re-request so I think it should be ok. And we will send them an email the same night when she gets the medical done and will also send the hard copy via TCS as a proof, so I don't see it being a problem.

Shahrukh Sani

Jan 24, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga / Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2010
Doc's Request.
All Docs Submitted Inc Med / Pcc
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
04-2010
Med's Done....
March 2011 - Remed
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
People who are facing problems with re-med dates should request on the spot and tell them that you have received your re-med doc late and you need to send it as soon as possible. They consider that and always give you an earlier date.

I tried the same trick and it worked :) . I think you guys should try it too!!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
S. Jan said:
Assalam alaikum,
Hope every1z fine... i hope visas are issued or about to be issued INSHALLAH n ameen..
I have some tips to offer for those who are coming here soon INSHALLAH.. I geuss every1 probably know these things but just in case..

-It helps that you search for jobs while u r in Pakistan... now a days the job situation is pretty slow over here..
Some great job sites are:
www.monster.ca
www.kijijji.ca
www.indeed.com
www.google.com

-It may take some time to get your own field of work but stay hopefull, keep searching and applying for jobs online or through recruiting agencies (search in your area, go to the ones close by and register with them). Contact your prospective employer and send them your updated and proofread resume and a cover letter.
Bring all your educational documents along with your references and recommendation letters from ur past/current employers and professors.

-If you plan on pursuing your education further or enrolling in uni/colleges here, search for Canadian universities/colleges on google. Look for the admission requirements...Contact the desired program advisers through email if you have any inquiries. Again make sure to bring all your educational documents if this is what you are interested in.

-Incase you are stuck and can't find employment.. I would strongly recommend to get admissions in colleges or universities for upgrading urself as jobs in IT for instance, may require programs u have no experience of. So short-term studies to stay upto date, does make a difference.

-Prepare yourself for G1 driving license beforehand. This site will help you for G1: this site will help u a lot..
http://www.carsaga.com/driving-test/ontario-g1-driving-test/
keep in mind its for Ontario residence.. if u plan on going to another province just type G1 test preparation and ur province name and hopefully something will come up.

Don't forget to bring your old driving license please. The more years of experience you have on there, the better! Your will pay less insurance if you add up that experience while registering for G1 Licence.

FOR GIRLS:
- What household/kitchen items to pack/bring wen coming here...?
My personal experience ...
If you are goin to settle in Ontario and to be more specific in Toronto/Mississauga area.. trust me everything u need from Pakistan is here... u just have to find those pakistani/indian stores in Toronto and Mississauga area.. from cutlery to bedsheets everythingz available.. prices are reasonable but then again this could be subjective..
bring green-tea lol if u like to drink it. :p its hard to get the pakistani onez here.. and some nice kameez/shalwar or kurta type stuff i geuss.. u will need all summer, winter, spring material clothings...
If you are bringing your jewelry make sure to bring the receipts for that.. they charge you for that on the air-port.

GOOD LUCK .. u all are in my prayers :)
wowwwwwwwwwwwww such a nice posttttttttttttttttttt efforts apprecaited............................

n esp thanks for tellng me abt d green TEA........ I HVE IT AFTER DINNER.........
THANKZZZZZZ I LL PRAY FOR U TOOO

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
Yep my wife tried aswell, and they said thats the best they can do. She would still get 6 days after her appointment when the letter was dated for re-request so I think it should be ok. And we will send them an email the same night when she gets the medical done and will also send the hard copy via TCS as a proof, so I don't see it being a problem.
Y DONT U GUYS GET APPOITNMENT FROM D PLACE NEAR KARSAAZZ.... IN KHI , I GOT DONE FROM THERE , U GET APPOITMNT EASILY.. FRM THERE YARRRRRRRR