+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Friends. I just found from soneone in PM that his spouse sponsership file transfered to UK after CPC-M approval instead of CHC-I where as spouse is living in PK, they were surprised so cheked with lawyer and lawyer said the same thing that it has been transfered to UK.

At what extend this could be true. May be CHC got overload with backlog so they may routing some file to UK.?
I think thats only possible if you have lived in the UK for 1 year or more, only then you are able to get your process done through London unless they have started to accept the spousal cases via London as well :S

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
That's good
na the wait on the edge but not worst i think coz atleast u know ur ready to be together within few weeks :)
remember in prays

mariah said:
UPDATE:

finally hubby got his remed done and sent his pp ....
now the worst waiting beginsssssssss

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
saggit_16 said:
That's good
na the wait on the edge but not worst i think coz atleast u know ur ready to be together within few weeks :)
remember in prays
true tht,,
i called to inquire abt caipes notes and she said the officer is reviewing ur file and will be reviewed on 9 june,....n u might get the notes in next week....phir again i asked what is the bfd ,,,she said 30 may...lol kuch samaj he nae aya ,,,,coz og her french accent:p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
I think thats only possible if you have lived in the UK for 1 year or more, only then you are able to get your process done through London unless they have started to accept the spousal cases via London as well :S
Wes Bhai thats what I though may be his wife is living in UK. But the person said he & his wife has nothing to do anything with UK.

S. Jan

Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 2009
Assalam alaikum every1 :)
hope u guys are doing fine .. n i hope everyone gets PRs or stamped visas soon INSHALLAH..
By the grace of ALLAH my hubbyz sponsorship is done... i spent like 18 months in pakistan wid him.. (was there for him throughout the process)... then a week ago we wur able to come here together...after his sponsorship.. MASHALLAH ... it was a long process...

I have a few tips to offer during this process...
-Its better if the sponsor person sends case inquiries instead of the applicant... we would inquire about our case status in short email every month or two after the the initial stage was over(first 12 months).

-to show ur relationship is genuine... please make a trip to pakistan and take photoz with ur spouse and his/her family members on different occasions such as relative weddings or birthday parties. If u wana stay a year or so till the sponsorship is completed then plz before visiting Pakistan get ur lease agreement, parent's support letter or employer's letter showing that u have something to come back to.. i-e ur ties with Canada (it cud be anything but something to satisfy them that u intend to settle in Canada and u have made plans already for that)... send these documents along with ur plans and intentions beforehand.

- If u cant make this trip... then keep sending them voluntary documents such as gift receipts, skype log history, emails or cards exchanged, and phone bills.. or financial support documentations.

Pray for urself and everyone else... and have a good faith in ALLAH...n be patient..

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
S. Jan said:
hope u guys are doing fine .. n i hope everyone gets PRs or stamped visas soon INSHALLAH..
By the grace of ALLAH my hubbyz sponsorship is done... i spent like 18 months in pakistan wid him.. (was there for him throughout the process)... then a week ago we wur able to come here together...after his sponsorship.. MASHALLAH ... it was a long process...

-Its better if the sponsor person sends case inquiries instead of the applicant... we would inquire about our case status in short email every month or two after the the initial stage was over(first 12 months).

-to show ur relationship is genuine... please make a trip to pakistan and take photoz with ur spouse and his/her family members on different occasions such as relative weddings or birthday parties. If u wana stay a year or so till the sponsorship is completed then plz before visiting Pakistan get ur lease agreement, parent's support letter or employer's letter showing that u have something to come back to.. i-e ur ties with Canada (it cud be anything but something to satisfy them that u intend to settle in Canada and u have made plans already for that)... send these documents along with ur plans and intentions beforehand.

- If u cant make this trip... then keep sending them voluntary documents such as gift receipts, skype log history, emails or cards exchanged, and phone bills.. or financial support documentations.

Pray for urself and everyone else... and have a good faith in ALLAH...n be patient..
Congratulation and happy life ahead thanks for your advice best of luck 18months with him in Pakistan here people face the music after living there for 8 months may be different cases

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit_16 said:
yes I talked to saif too yes 12 jun is confirmed now time n location would be decided as per members accessibility.
Yes man we are the pioneers but big daddy n party r our bros too n he is coming all the way from GTA to Khi ;)
Waisay I miss khi alot specially after PNS Mehran incident :(
12 june done :)
lagta ha raymasood bhai ka internet phir kharab ho gaya ha issi liye manzar-e-aam se ghayeb hain woh :p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
can some one answer me that do i need a Uk visa since i am a permanant resident of canada and i have travel document coz some one told me i can go UK with out visa by having travel documents any idea about it??
Yes, you will require a visa to visit the UK, despite the fact that you are a Canadian permanent resident. Visa requirements are always based on the passport that you travel with, as British customs and border officials will not take into consideration your status in Canada but your traveling passport.

Obtain a flight booking confirmation and fill out the application form (very simple) send it UK embassy here in Canada and they will give the VISA within a week without too much to ask. You will receive passport back by Fedex. :)

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
S. Jan said:

congratulationsssss...have a happy life ahead

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
lol! Guys check this out OMG :D bad driver I must say... he needs some training on Paki roads ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEWcpJx76Zw

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes, you will require a visa to visit the UK, despite the fact that you are a Canadian permanent resident. Visa requirements are always based on the passport that you travel with, as British customs and border officials will not take into consideration your status in Canada but your traveling passport.

Obtain a flight booking confirmation and fill out the application form (very simple) send it UK embassy here in Canada and they will give the VISA within a week without too much to ask. You will receive passport back by Fedex. :)
Thank you so much ONE 2 Ka 4 brother one other question do i need to have invitation letter or its not must with out that they will issue me visa

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Thank you so much ONE 2 Ka 4 brother one other question do i need to have invitation letter or its not must with out that they will issue me visa
khan bro/sis UK jaa k kia krna ha...sab loug UK se canada jana chahte hain aur aap canada se UK ;) there are few members on this forum who are in UK and being sponsored by their spouses...yani k UK fazool ha :p

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Wsalam
First of all congrats and happy togetherness
secondly I must appreciate you and your hubby you guys really have been smart and proactive in encounter with CHC-I
my wifey would be really happy to hear about ur case let me paste her :)
Remember us all in ur prays

S. Jan said:

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
tuco said:
khan bro/sis UK jaa k kia krna ha...sab loug UK se canada jana chahte hain aur aap canada se UK ;) there are few members on this forum who are in UK and being sponsored by their spouses...yani k UK fazool ha :p
hahaha you are right brother ,but my sister in-law is in Uk and she has some problem i have to go and see her for a while that is why i was asking other than i also dont like Uk :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
hahaha you are right brother ,but my sister in-law is in Uk and she has some problem i have to go and see her for a while that is why i was asking other than i also dont like Uk :)
okie..have a safe trip :)