14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
lonly widout hubby said:
very good question......... thy have my original nikha namaaaaaaaaaaa................................
normally they do send back thoses things but i want to know from people who got passport back to see what to do abt it.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
sidney said:
normally they do send back thoses things but i want to know from people who got passport back to see what to do abt it.
:(

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidney said:
Once people get their passports back they hardly return to forum...i hope somone replies your query soon..

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sidney said:
I have only heard too, they they send everything with the passport including: all originals, photocopies, all supporting documents, pictures. They scan everything they require and send everything back with the passport. My wife have sent everything original including all educational documents and certificates, Nikah Nama in Urdu and English both originals, and Birth certificate. I hope she gets everything back with her passport.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
one 2 ka 4 brother, with due respect, i remember you did not have rukhsati, walima...then how come is this a complete wedding...marriage consummation is of great significance in proving your marriage is genuine...but you flew back to canada right after Nikah (the same night)...don't get me wrong but you should've done the Rukhsati, stayed with her for few days...they're becoming harsh on "Nikah Only" cases...nowadays even the people with full blown wedding are being called for interview & put to more scrutiny (both husbands & wives)...
and i see you curse them often for not issuing your wife a visa...but for a moment think about the people who are sponsoring their spouses (with full wedding, multiple trips to Pak & large costs incurred) and have been waiting for 2-3 years...and you had Nikah only and waiting for less than a year...who is more deserving???
the best advice for you is to go back to Pak for complete wedding...then I will support you 100%...my word
Yaar I am totally agree with you and if that is the only reason that after you are going to support me 100%, than I didnt have any problem in staying there but sometime many other indirectly things get involved and you cannt do what you want to do. Its not less than a yr yaar its been more than 13 month now and just waiting for interview all other things are done & ok'd. I know many of you may be thinking the same for me, so today I share with all of you my friends.

>Our entire family went to PK 1 month ahead for my sister wedding, my father went to PK from Saudi Arabia as he is employed there.

>Maximum vacation I can get at any given point only 2 WKS as per the company policy even though I had more than that but simply managment/HR not going to approve more than 2 wks.

> Took 2 wk vacations to participate in my sister wedding with non-refundable return ticket.

>Arrived in PK 3 day ahead of her wedding, performed her full wedding and those rasims you guys knows. 6 days passed - 5 more to go.

>After 1 day of completing my sister wedd, expressed feeling to parents about a girl [now called my wife] parents are happy - 3 more days to go.

> Next day parents offered the proposal to them which was accepted. 2 more days to go.

>Called the company from PK that I got engaged so please extend my vacation for atleast 1 more wk. request was denied.so mutully decided lets have the wedding tomorrow as it is not easy for a full family to come back PK after a yr or so.

> Next all day spent for necessory shopping while invitation to all relatives/friends sent and night time celebrated the full barat & nikah at marriage hall with 125 peoples same as just like any other wedding. 1 day to go.

>Next day very early morning PIA flight from Lahore. So have to come back in order to join back at workplace.

>on side note younger brother & sister needs to arrived back a week after than me due to back to school as 1st yr of college for bro & 1st yr of medical school for sis. so I cant even stay there longer more than a wk [if approved]

>Mom & other sister stayed there for 2 months but father also need to fly back to resume his job as 2 months vacations over.

>I came back resumed the job & study also, bro/sis also came back after a wk, father also went back to saudi arabia. on a sad side day after my father left pk very next day afternoon theifs cleaned out almost every thing they can at home in PK and you guys know better than I do in a home where 2 shadi's just happend how much gold/cash & gift they can get. Thanks to Allah they didnt flush my mom/sis CAD passport infect througed in washroom, otherwise it will be far difficult to obtain a document from CHC to come back to CAD. The way the CHC operate.

>After above incident happend Mom/sis cames back so scared to stay in PK.

>My self & family not in a fvr to revisit PK after this as anythng can happen again with your hardearn money. so decided reception will be done in Canada.

>On the rec'd of objection letter, gave them above full reasons,schools enrollments, letter from company of vacation policy along with business card and company retirment plan detail where it shows wife name as beneficery, also gave them health coverage plan detail where it shows wife as depended, credit card bills which shows payment for wife phn in PK,also reference letter's from colleague about me, CHC re-verifiyed all above info & documents with CPC-M as per CAIPS activity report which CPC-M confirmed back that all documents/enrollments and info is true.

>I gave them the reason that I was not able to revisit her again because I have enrolled in courses all yr along to finish the programe on time and after above incident I dont want to put myself & myfamily on risk again.But I standby on my words/letters that reception will be done here and I can legalized a letter between us & CHC that all affidavit and proof will be providable and if CHC find any thing which is not in accordance than I & my wife shall be held laible for our action and any decesion from CHC & Govt is acceptable to us.

>Gave more wedding pic's and sister's husband file no as a cross references. financial supporting receipts, phn bills, cards/mail,chat/emails/face book and on top of that family known to each other for the last 30 yrs so wife did write every thing about my family what she knows in regards to their question that what she knows about me.But they are still not conveinced and want to conduct an interview and 4 reason's as per CAIP mentioned on page 458.

I conveince my mom that nothing will happend this time of visiting pk and decided to visit her in April after writing the exam but this wk just found that the whole department is going to be centralized with US so every one in our department lost their job including my manager & myself.

So sad in these days not sure what to do. :'( But know you guys know more about me. Every opinion from you friends is valuable as what should I have done OR should do after reading above. Put yourself in a same position and please advise.

Brother Whd_Mukhtar & Brother JKSHP both have the NIKAH only case and already rec'd PPR after receiving objections and our time line is same. Not sure what & how solid reasons they have provided to CHC to conveince.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
ALL OF THIS SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM LOOSING MY MIND.

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
wes786 said:
I have only heard too, they they send everything with the passport including: all originals, photocopies, all supporting documents, pictures. They scan everything they require and send everything back with the passport. My wife have sent everything original including all educational documents and certificates, Nikah Nama in Urdu and English both originals, and Birth certificate. I hope she gets everything back with her passport.
ok then it's good thanks !!! :)

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mahmed17 said:
;D Someone else with September 2009 AOR. I was seeing people getting interviews inshAllah I hope that we get the date soon. I was told by Islamabad that our background checks are also being done that was in December that they told me but I don't know when they started them. Did you order caips and find out why they want an interview? I've ordered mine lets see how long it takes to get them now.
Yeah my husband would be ordering that this mon Insha'Allah .. Btw did you get remedical repcc request or anything? I havent got any yet !

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yaar I am totally agree with you and if that is the only reason that after you are going to support me 100%, than I didnt have any problem in staying there but sometime many other indirectly things get involved and you cannt do what you want to do. Its not less than a yr yaar its been more than 13 month now and just waiting for interview all other things are done & ok'd. I know many of you may be thinking the same for me, so today I share with all of you my friends.

>Our entire family went to PK 1 month ahead for my sister wedding, my father went to PK from Saudi Arabia as he is employed there.

>Maximum vacation I can get at any given point only 2 WKS as per the company policy even though I had more than that but simply managment/HR not going to approve more than 2 wks.

> Took 2 wk vacations to participate in my sister wedding with non-refundable return ticket.

>Arrived in PK 3 day ahead of her wedding, performed her full wedding and those rasims you guys knows. 6 days passed - 5 more to go.

>After 1 day of completing my sister wedd, expressed feeling to parents about a girl [now called my wife] parents are happy - 3 more days to go.

> Next day parents offered the proposal to them which was accepted. 2 more days to go.

>Called the company from PK that I got engaged so please extend my vacation for atleast 1 more wk. request was denied.so mutully decided lets have the wedding tomorrow as it is not easy for a full family to come back PK after a yr or so.

> Next all day spent for necessory shopping while invitation to all relatives/friends sent and night time celebrated the full barat & nikah at marriage hall with 125 peoples same as just like any other wedding. 1 day to go.

>Next day very early morning PIA flight from Lahore. So have to come back in order to join back at workplace.

>on side note younger brother & sister needs to arrived back a week after than me due to back to school as 1st yr of college for bro & 1st yr of medical school for sis. so I cant even stay there longer more than a wk [if approved]

>Mom & other sister stayed there for 2 months but father also need to fly back to resume his job as 2 months vacations over.

>I came back resumed the job & study also, bro/sis also came back after a wk, father also went back to saudi arabia. on a sad side day after my father left pk very next day afternoon theifs cleaned out almost every thing they can at home in PK and you guys know better than I do in a home where 2 shadi's just happend how much gold/cash & gift they can get. Thanks to Allah they didnt flush my mom/sis CAD passport infect througed in washroom, otherwise it will be far difficult to obtain a document from CHC to come back to CAD. The way the CHC operate.

>After above incident happend Mom/sis cames back so scared to stay in PK.

>My self & family not in a fvr to revisit PK after this as anythng can happen again with your hardearn money. so decided reception will be done in Canada.

>On the rec'd of objection letter, gave them above full reasons,schools enrollments, letter from company of vacation policy along with business card and company retirment plan detail where it shows wife name as beneficery, also gave them health coverage plan detail where it shows wife as depended, credit card bills which shows payment for wife phn in PK,also reference letter's from colleague about me, CHC re-verifiyed all above info & documents with CPC-M as per CAIPS activity report which CPC-M confirmed back that all documents/enrollments and info is true.

>I gave them the reason that I was not able to revisit her again because I have enrolled in courses all yr along to finish the programe on time and after above incident I dont want to put myself & myfamily on risk again.But I standby on my words/letters that reception will be done here and I can legalized a letter between us & CHC that all affidavit and proof will be providable and if CHC find any thing which is not in accordance than I & my wife shall be held laible for our action and any decesion from CHC & Govt is acceptable to us.

>Gave more wedding pic's and sister's husband file no as a cross references. financial supporting receipts, phn bills, cards/mail,chat/emails/face book and on top of that family known to each other for the last 30 yrs so wife did write every thing about my family what she knows in regards to their question that what she knows about me.But they are still not conveinced and want to conduct an interview and 4 reason's as per CAIP mentioned on page 458.

I conveince my mom that nothing will happend this time of visiting pk and decided to visit her in April after writing the exam but this wk just found that the whole department is going to be centralized with US so every one in our department lost their job including my manager & myself.

So sad in these days not sure what to do. :'( But know you guys know more about me. Every opinion from you friends is valuable as what should I have done OR should do after reading above. Put yourself in a same position and please advise.

Brother Whd_Mukhtar & Brother JKSHP both have the NIKAH only case and already rec'd PPR after receiving objections and our time line is same. Not sure what & how solid reasons they have provided to CHC to conveince.
Brother May Allah be with u the hard time has past and inchAllah ur wife will do her interview and they'll issue her visa ASAP don't worry.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Need a suggestion....

My husband did re-medical on the 14th of Feb and got the PPR on the 28th of Feb so we sent the passport on the 1st of March. I am wondering how long it takes for the passport to return. It has already been 2 weeks. I am panicking a little.

Second, I came back from Canada to Visit my family in October 2010 as i had taken a 6 month leave. Now, i have extended my leave ever since we've received the PPR. I am a Canadian Citizen and I have a daughter who is also a Canadian Citizen.. i want to go back to Canada with my husband once he gets his Passport back. Do you think that is going to be a problem? Do you think they can object why i was here with him in Pakistan. Should i go back before him. I asked my lawyer but i don't trust him completely .. so i want to ask if anyone has been in a similar situation as me.Waiting..........

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
sidney said:
Hey SAROO HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SEHAR SHE IS VERY CUTE GIRL AND I LOVE HER SO MUCH MAY ALLAH BLESS HER AND REWARD BOTH OF U WITH PASSPORT BACK FOR HER FATHER TO UNITE ALL OF U VERY VERY SOON AGAIN HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
THANK YOU SIDNEY FOR WISHING MY DAUGHTER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I HAD A LITTLE BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR HER AND I HAD FEW FRIENDS CAME OVER AND I COOKED NOODLES WITH CHICKEN AND VEGIES, DHAI BHALLA'S, BAKED CHICKEN AND SOME OTHER THINGS. WE HAD A GOOD TIME. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. MY LITTLE ONE GOT ALL EXCITED WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO CUT THE CAKE AND WHEN I GAVE HER THE KNIFE IN HER HAND TO CUT THE CAKE SHE STARTED TO CRY, IT WAS SO FUNNY THEN AFTER THAT SHE HAD THE CAKE AND WAS VERY HAPPY.

REGARDING MY HUSBAND HE HASN'T RECIEVED HIS PASSPORT BACK AS YET. INSHA ALLAH MAY BE ON MONDAY. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND FOR MY HUSBAND BECAUSE I REALLY MISS HIM ALOT.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Hi everyone,

I want to know if that computer glitch is fixed or not, becasue my husband's address is still not back yet on e-case when we check the status of the application.

Is anyone else going through the same problem or just some people. please do let me know.

thank you.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

I want to know if that computer glitch is fixed or not, becasue my husband's address is still not back yet on e-case when we check the status of the application.

Is anyone else going through the same problem or just some people. please do let me know.

thank you.

The assumption/glitch is that whenever CIC is working on your file the address disappears. So far it's been the case with alot of people but this is not confirmed, just an assumption! So may be after your VISA is issued the address might come back...