Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 2009
Hi shaimaa,
Ya INSHALLAH.. I noticed ppl with our time-lines or similar are getting letters... it shows the embassy is actually working on our files Finally ... I hope u get a passport request next dear ... INSHALLAH...
they are asking my hubby to refill the initial documents package...i was mad at the beginning but now come to think of it.. i shud be happy at least they didnt ask for an interview or rejected our case... this embassy is very unpredictable..

Hope for the best :)

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
onething more did you submit you original educational documents??? bcuz i did and now i am really confused if i'll get them back or no...
S. Jan said:
Hi shaimaa,
Ya INSHALLAH.. I noticed ppl with our time-lines or similiar are getting letters... it shows the embassy is actually working on our files Finally ... I hope u get a passport request dear ... INSHALLAH...

Hope for the best :)

S. Jan

Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 2009
Actually I'm the sponsor... my hubbyz the applicant...
He only submitted the copied ones.. but dun worry u do get all the documents back once u receive ur Visa INSHALLAH :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
Imtihaan said:
I apologize dear. I keep track of who is marrying who so I can warn them about the pros and cons of marrying a Canadian. :) Silly me!
I would prefer to be informed rather than stay in ignorance. People then plan accordingly.
hey imtihan.... u mite b quite soical to poke ur nose in all ppl marriages lolzzzz.... i cnt do d same.... n abt wanring ppl.. she is a college frd...... n very tense type...... if i say one thing z wrong abt her.. she will be tense all day longgggggggg............. n keep asking me thousan times if it z okay now or wat.......... can u imaigine i tell her in 2 week of her marraige dat , beat bhool jao apnye hubby ko next 16th months...... sorry......
so it nice if she come to know abt it later n d stage whn her relationship z a lil develop wid her hubby...... sooo its belive me IGNORNACE IS BLISSFULL ...ATLEAST UR PRESENT IS SAFE

HUNI

Oct 27, 2010
hi every 1. i received a letter from CHC after almost 10 months. they said to submitt more wedding pictures. prrof how we comminicate with each other, wedding movie, my acedamic records, fresh PCC and also gave me some links of website to download and submitt with in 45 dayz.

1) imm0008egen
2) imm0008 1e
3) IMM5406E
4) Pakistani nationals form

i download all these above forms and inshallah on monday i will go to make new PCC. i hope i will submitt all the information in 2 weels inshallah.

i dont knw how much time they take to review all these inforamtion. they already take 10 months to review my previous information which i send..... so plaz comments any idea

S. Jan

Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 2009
Hi huni,
My hubbyz asked to refill the same documents.. i geuss they r prolly coming up with new ways to delay our cases.. :mad:
But on the positive side ... this is better than nuthin ..
I heard they open file to review info. after 2 months.. could someone confirm this for me plz

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
hey anny how r u.... grl u r quite tense these days for visa n chill kaor...... kuch din bohat jaoo ............... it will help..........

wasye one of my college frd jsut got nikkah wid a canadian national lolz.... she was asking me abt my visa n said 6 -12 month mei gay ta hai....she even dont now wat she is entering n lolz...........
yes i m vry tense nw a days and missing my husbnd soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :( just wa8ng 4 viza then he will cme

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakivette said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

her medical will expire in April.. ainy baji sorry for the late response.. sometimes its a challenge for me to read your threads on this forum.
okz and why chlnge? ::)

drwaqas

Jan 22, 2011
mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you very much for clarifying 'papu ki biwi'
a few more queries:

1) what is caips? is it required?

2) has someone heard that applications for wife's sponsor process faster than for husband's? is there any truth in this?

Thanks again

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmm caips... honestly i think maximus or 1 2 ka 4 know more about that. I didnt order them myself, cause I dont think theres anythign wrong with my case. Besides the fact they are taking FOREVER! I guess it just tells you a bit about your case. I dont think you have to worry, If you submit all your papers according to what they ask for. You should be fine.

If they need something, they will let you know. If they email you sating that they think your relationship is not genuine, than the notes might help you to expect what they might ask in an interview.

M

maximus391

S. Jan said:
Hi huni,
My hubbyz asked to refill the same documents.. i geuss they r prolly coming up with new ways to delay our cases.. :mad:
But on the positive side ... this is better than nuthin ..
I heard they open file to review info. after 2 months.. could someone confirm this for me plz
Yes the file is opened after 2 months for review...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In easy words. CAIPS note is systematically coded genrated file activity report. I trust Upon receiving the application from applicant by CPC-M they creat a CAIPS file and start entering the basic information which further updated by CHC-ISB accordingly as they move on and process the file.

It help you to see the activity report on your file. e.g "File: sitting in storage. Medical :OK .Background: Pending. Interview Reason :what ever concern they have.

Above information will be in codes which you can find the defination on google.

It cost you $5 to order and take avg 4 week to receive the report and only a person who is in canada can receive it.

It is useless to order the CAIPS notes before 7-9 months unless someone intrested to look for the information.

It is very usefull If application is taking longer time to find out the reason and also very usefull If someone has an interview to see what is the objection so he/she can prepared him/her self accordingly. Like I have ordered about 2.5 weeks back because my file is in interview now.

Maximus my buddy can shed more light on this. Hope above is of assistance. And now I am going to listen "Crying Queen" Naseebo lal crying sound :)

M

maximus391

drwaqas said:
thank you very much for clarifying 'papu ki biwi'
a few more queries:

1) what is caips? is it required?

2) has someone heard that applications for wife's sponsor process faster than for husband's? is there any truth in this?

Thanks again
For CAIPS notes please see the link below:
www.caips.ca

Also the wife cases get process faster because CHC-Islamabad does an in-depth background check for male applicants

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
lonly widout hubby said:
hey imtihan.... u mite b quite soical to poke ur nose in all ppl marriages lolzzzz.... i cnt do d same.... n abt wanring ppl.. she is a college frd...... n very tense type...... if i say one thing z wrong abt her.. she will be tense all day longgggggggg............. n keep asking me thousan times if it z okay now or wat.......... can u imaigine i tell her in 2 week of her marraige dat , beat bhool jao apnye hubby ko next 16th months...... sorry......
so it nice if she come to know abt it later n d stage whn her relationship z a lil develop wid her hubby...... sooo its belive me IGNORNACE IS BLISSFULL ...ATLEAST UR PRESENT IS SAFE
Lonely w/o hubby sugar, I aint that social. That was a joke. Anyhow u know ur frend best. I just wish her and all the people on this forum and wherever they may be to be unted with their spouses and loved once as soon as possible with the permission of Allah.
It really sucks to be away from hubbies and wifies and kids but then again there are rules and regulations for everything in life.

We need all the SABR we can get from ALLAH .

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
Guys,

According to one of the Canadian Immigration updates in NOV or OCT 2010, more spouses n dependent children are suppose to get Immigration.....around 1500-2000 MORE I believe....then why someone mentioned that CHACHU said to delay the process?

Website also mentions that 8000 pakis immigrate to canada every year.

Any comments?