+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

M

maximus391

godisgreat said:
HI Knaeem and Papu ki wife,

Maximus and Best Place ,

Salam,

I think we three are almost in same time line. Maximus391 and best place are in the same too. Let see INSHALLAH everyone will get PPR very very soon.
Yeah. we are in the same boat but Me and Godisgreat have not received re-medical requests

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
sila said:
im going to go crazy, the islamabad embassy is asking all the forms to be filled out again like the Additional family info form (2nd time), Application for permanent residence in canada (2nd time), supplementary form (3rd time), Background form (2nd time)... I don't get this we filled out these forms when filed for the application in the beginning, what are they doing????
whats ur time line?

drwaqas

Jan 22, 2011
mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all, i am new to this.. have a few questions:

1) Just got married and got back, will be sending in my application end of this week. Need to know for pakistan residents we need to send originals of all documents? they return it right?

2) For sending photos, do we need to write on photos naming the people in the pics?

3) I will be visiting my wife again in about a month, whom do i let know that i am going again there and how do i let them know?

Thanks for the help
Mirza

simba

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
pak
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
03-2010
drwaqas said:
hi all, i am new to this.. have a few questions:

1) Just got married and got back, will be sending in my application end of this week. Need to know for pakistan residents we need to send originals of all documents? they return it right?

2) For sending photos, do we need to write on photos naming the people in the pics?

3) I will be visiting my wife again in about a month, whom do i let know that i am going again there and how do i let them know?

Thanks for the help

yes u can send originals ,they say that chc returns it when visa is issued but i myself got all my documents attested soo i sent photocopies

for photos yes write the occasion n name of ppl appearing in photo

when u revisit wife take photos of u too and upon ur return to canada send ur travel itinerty ,boarding passes and photos of visit to chc islamabad DONT HAVE TO INFORM THEM WHILE UR IN PAKISTAN

goodluck dude u have a lonnggg way to go :)
Mirza

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey drwaqas,

so, for nationals of pakistan, you need
-original nikkah nama, it has to be translated and notarized, an english and one in urdu.
-photo copy of shinakti card with certified translation in english
- original birth certificates, urdu and english
- educational papers, we sent photo copies
-passport photocopies

Also in the forms package there is a check list called Appendix A Document Checklist-Immigrant. It helped me keep everything intact.

for pictures, I dont think you have to, but it would be beneficial. i myself did write from left to right, so and so, and alot of other family friends have also done that.

who do you inform you are going to pak again. well, where you are going to send your documents, you can also send them a copy of your ticket stating that you will be going for suc hand such period. and once you come back you can send them your return ticket, and photcopied passport with the entry and exit stamps.

hope that helps

pappu ki biwi

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maximus,

they still didnt ask for a re medical??

hang in there, inshAllah you'll hear soon. I went back to pakistan in august. hoping that by decemebr my husband would be able to come with me. hah! like that worked. His medical also had expired way back in august, and got a renewal request in the last week of october. i dont know why they are taking so long.

Hope for the best!

pappu ki biwi

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
got this mail today

File No:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue to be reviewed. Request letter was received on 22 Jan 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

yehi mail ati rehti hai bus :(:(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pappu ki Biwi Welcome on the forum. I like your unique ID :). My wife file is in interview line. Remdical-Re PCC and more proof documents sent in Nov. so that is my story.

Well I dont talk much about timeline but infact entertain forum members with "Chachu ki Badmashi". ;D

Hoping ke meri aur aap ki khoob rahe gi gupshup forum per.

Sub ne kaha paro ko chor do. Paro ne kaha chander mukhi ko chor do aur Chachu tum Badmashi chor do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE-Mis3aBWc&feature=related

pappu ki biwi

Jan 22, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey hey 1 2 ka 4!

hahah i know. my pappu i mean husband uses pappu for everything so i thought y not. i should get him to join this group too!

I think entertaining is really important. when things are taking forever, and its just about waiting, to kill the time, why not make people happy. im so with you!

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
miksterz said:
Has anyone that applied after September 2010 received an AOR? I was approved in October but my wife never received AOR. Sent an email a couple of weeks ago saying we had not received AOR and wanted to clarify they have received the application. Received a reply with file#(it starts with an F) and "your application is in que for initial review". Obviously it makes sense that they have not reviewed it yet but they didn't acknowledge the fact that we didn't receive AOR. I know the AOR isn't exactly significant but it still feels weird that we didn't get it or any request for the supplementary form.

Nope...NO AOR yet. Approved in Nov 2010 but No AOR yet.

Keep us informed Friends.

Imtihaan

Jan 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
Feb 25th, 2012
Med's Done....
March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
lonly widout hubby said:
HEY IMTIHAAN
MY FRD , SHE TOLD ME SHE IS MARRIED ( NIKKAH ONLY) WID A GUY WHO LIVES IN CANADA , JUST LAST WEEK.... wat do u thnk i can warna her off now...... its too late... she had to apply to be him , there is no chance of warning her ...now if she wud hve askd me before , i wud hve told her not to get married to a canadian passport person LOLZZ IN D FIRST PLACE.... LOLZZZZ
ALTHOUGH WHN I TRIED TO TELL HER CHC HVING PROBLEM WID NIKKAH ONLY CASE SHE WAS ALREADY FRIGHTEND , I CNT FRIEGHTEND HER NYY MORE.. BY TELING TELL ITS TAKIN 16NTHSS,,,
SOMETIMES ..Igorance is blissssssssssssssssful... my imtihan

I apologize dear. I keep track of who is marrying who so I can warn them about the pros and cons of marrying a Canadian. :) Silly me!
I would prefer to be informed rather than stay in ignorance. People then plan accordingly.

S. Jan

Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 2009
sila said:
im going to go crazy, the islamabad embassy is asking all the forms to be filled out again like the Additional family info form (2nd time), Application for permanent residence in canada (2nd time), supplementary form (3rd time), Background form (2nd time)... I don't get this we filled out these forms when filed for the application in the beginning, what are they doing????
Hi,
Same here...my husband (the applicant) received the same request today from thm. Herez the list of wot they asked for..

IMM5406E.pdf....
IMM0008egen ....
IMM0008_1e....
Supplementary assets form...

Except the last document, we had supplied everything else with the initial application. I srsly wana knoe wots the need of this again... have they lost the file or wot ? :( just sad... we keep sending them proves ... :( ALLAH knows best ..

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Pappu ki Biwi Welcome on the forum. I like your unique ID :). My wife file is in interview line. Remdical-Re PCC and more proof documents sent in Nov. so that is my story.

Well I dont talk much about timeline but infact entertain forum members with "Chachu ki Badmashi". ;D

Hoping ke meri aur aap ki khoob rahe gi gupshup forum per.

Sub ne kaha paro ko chor do. Paro ne kaha chander mukhi ko chor do aur Chachu tum Badmashi chor do.

http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE-Mis3aBWc&feature=related
Why not we all find a chachi for Chachu so he would know how it feels after getting married, he needs a pakistani biwi so she can fix him good, Chacho bohat masta houa hai...

S. Jan

Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 2009
pappu ki biwi said:
maximus,

they still didnt ask for a re medical??

hang in there, inshAllah you'll hear soon. I went back to pakistan in august. hoping that by decemebr my husband would be able to come with me. hah! like that worked. His medical also had expired way back in august, and got a renewal request in the last week of october. i dont know why they are taking so long.

Hope for the best!

pappu ki biwi
hey ..
hehe cute id :) i m still here in pakistan ... dreaming of returning to Canada with my husband... months passed by .. even a year... but nuthinz happening
but m happy to be here :)

Gud luck thou.. INSHALLAH ur pappu will join u soon :) hehe

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
hi s jan.
our timeline is almost the same i am glad that your medical is done! they have not yet requested that for me...but i did do my re-pcc in august but still no luck... just hoping for thr best and hoping to join my husband asap. Best of luck :)
S. Jan said:
hey ..
hehe cute id :) i m still here in pakistan ... dreaming of returning to Canada with my husband... months passed by .. even a year... but nuthinz happening
but m happy to be here :)

Gud luck thou.. INSHALLAH ur pappu will join u soon :) hehe