+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All Forum Members,

I would like to inform you all on the behalf of Decent Vampire our forum member. Today morning he got received PPR MashAllah:)

Case: Husband
Wife: In Canada

decent vampire(Husband)
CPC M:24-07-09
AOR:07-09-09
re-medical,PCC sent:24-06-10
sent outgoing call history 4 last 3 months and pictures of both of us: 22-09-10
19-01-2011 got PPR

Many Many Congrats to Decent Vampire Brother and her Wife.

INSHALLAH soon everyone will get PPR Ameen

M

maximus391

godisgreat said:
Dear All Forum Members,

I would like to inform you all on the behalf of Decent Vampire our forum member. Today morning he got received PPR MashAllah:)

decent vampire(Husband)
19-01-2011 got PPR

Congratulations, it took him 17 months to get the visa :)

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
Chalo bhai lagta hai ticket ley ker pak hi jana parega .. :-s 17 mahine abhi to mere sirf 15 huwe hain :-(

HUNI

Oct 27, 2010
hi every 1. i hope every 1 is fine and waiting for PPR, inshallah soon every 1 will get PPR soon. okay i got a call from embassy after 10 months. they said they need more information like my acedemic certificate, which i already sent also the way we both coominicate with each other like fone records, emails, chat, cards every thing. he also asked me some questions about how rista came, our my inlaws bleong to family. thy gus who called me said we will send u letter demanding some more inforamtion he also said letter will receive in 4 weeks. 2 weeks passed so lets c.............

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
HUNI said:
hi every 1. i hope every 1 is fine and waiting for PPR, inshallah soon every 1 will get PPR soon. okay i got a call from embassy after 10 months. they said they need more information like my acedemic certificate, which i already sent also the way we both coominicate with each other like fone records, emails, chat, cards every thing. he also asked me some questions about how rista came, our my inlaws bleong to family. thy gus who called me said we will send u letter demanding some more inforamtion he also said letter will receive in 4 weeks. 2 weeks passed so lets c.............
Please share ur timeline with us

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
godisgreat said:
Dear All Forum Members,

decent vampire(Husband)
19-01-2011 got PPR

Congrats 17months eh?? WOW...thats just an average now I guess..

HUNI

Oct 27, 2010
my time line is
case start processing in islamabad in april 2 2010
inforamtion send to islamabad 9 april 2010
after that only 1 call thats it....

any comments

S

sozxi

Hi everyone! I'm a new member, my husband is sending out my application very very soon!! and im so excited but afraid at the same time, I'm in karachi, PK. how long is it USUALLY taking?-- Anyone on the boat??

Wish me luck--I'm gonna need it ::)

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Salam everyone, I would like to inform all of you guys that my husband got his visa, he got his passport back last nite he called me 4 am to inform me of this good news... and I pray for everyone and wish you all good luck

Time Line:

Case processing started: April, 01, 2008
interview: June,04, 2009
additional documents and I had to prove that our marriage was genuine: March, 2010
remedical: October, 2010
passport request: Dec, 18, 2010
visa: Jan, 18, 2011

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
godisgreat said:
Dear All Forum Members,

decent vampire(Husband)
19-01-2011 got PPR

Congrats to Decent Vampire and his wife...

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Dear All Forum Members,

decent vampire(Husband)
19-01-2011 got PPR

congratulation decent vampire :) wish u a vry hapy mard life :D

M

maximus391

Baseera said:
Salam everyone, I would like to inform all of you guys that my husband got his visa, he got his passport back last nite he called me 4 am to inform me of this good news... and I pray for everyone and wish you all good luck

Time Line:

Case processing started: April, 01, 2008
interview: June,04, 2009
additional documents and I had to prove that our marriage was genuine: March, 2010
remedical: October, 2010
passport request: Dec, 18, 2010
visa: Jan, 18, 2011
Congratulations

S

sozxi

Hi, just wanted to know was your case a nikkah only case? just wondering....my application is getting sent soon! :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sozxi said:
Hi everyone! I'm a new member, my husband is sending out my application very very soon!! and im so excited but afraid at the same time, I'm in karachi, PK. how long is it USUALLY taking?-- Anyone on the boat??

Wish me luck--I'm gonna need it ::)
any where between 14 to 20 months for a normal marriage...According to CIC website they say on average 16months, so far thats been true. Proxy and "Nikah only" are taking longer than usual...

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
sam_psionator said:
Regarding Facebook Page: It's protest and many peoples including me not joined it because we don't want to delay our processing time + it's a group not page.

Regarding Visitors: Site will be for all who have spouse in Canada and not for Pakistanis only.

Regarding Time: I own s/w house so 2-4 of my developers will work on it and we have free developers.

Regarding Media Attention: We are not going to expose any thing to media we will wait for 5 years and then will gather data. Also peoples can join any thing if they feel comfortable with it and our site will have many features and even iphone/android apps too so every one can use it easily even if they get busy in Canada :). It will not be a protest it will be like what every one is going through and how they manage things it's about their life and this data will help every country to improve this process.
LMAO your worried if CHC finds out you are planing this they might delay your file on purpose? But you're willing to go ahead and start a Site, creat an iphone app to collect data? which CHC already have! You really think they don't know how long it takes that you need to collect on their behalf.

This goes to all the ppl who got married in Pak, Canada did not ask you to marry someone from there. There are really nice families in Canada (just look at your self and your family) So stop hating on CHC time line. It is what it is! We got our self into this and only way to come out clean is to show we as a country can stand on our own!

Half the ppl on this site are all talk and no action, back in July ppl were planing to go to ottawa to Protest whatever happend to that?

Sam what you are trying to do this site is already doing it.