+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Style said:
i'm 90% sure it's a matter of Rukhsati since that is one of the main things they look for. Other info you have submited about Insurance and medical coverage is not considered necessary.

Wasn't there someone else on here who didn't do Rukhsati and was ask to submit proof of Rukhsati upon completion?

But let's wait for proper interview request before coming to a conclusion.
yep there were atleast 3 cases here that I know got objection for not doing rukhsati...

J

jani99

saroo said:
Answer to your question Jani99, they will not budge no matter what you write them. I have already tried that to both addresses and in return you will not believe the answer i recieved. Prime minister's office simply wrote back to me that we have forward your e-mail to Jason kenney's department and after that i didn't hear anything from Jason kenney's office.

Prime minister's office wrote me that we are helping paksitan with money and everything with the flood situation, whenever that has nothing to do with my case. I mean we all canadian's do appriciate what Canada has done for paksitan but the thing is what about people like us who are waiting for our spouses to come to canada. Immigration system is very slow and don't really understand what's taking so long for them to do the whole process. Why do they promise that it would take 9 months for the process and people are waiting for the last two years or even more.
We should keep sending emails to the ministers offices and we have to let them know that CIC-Islamabad has the highest processing time as oppose to all Canadian embassies in the world. We must ask following questions to all the ministers:

Why does CIC-Islamabad takes forever to process even a smaller task?
Why spouse process takes 16 months?
Why embassy officials wait for the expiry of medical and PCC and send a letter through Pakistan post that your medical has been expired, please go for another one?
Why Parents sponsorship is taking 40 months (Step 2)? (Step 1 also takes 40 months, means it will take 80 months to bring your parents here)

It used to take 4 weeks to apply for a work permit back in 2007, but now it takes 10 months. If a person is applying for a work permit, he has to wait 6 months to get an LMO and then 10 months to get the visa.

It used to take 28 working days for the visitor visa, but now it takes 49 working days.

It used to take 4 weeks for the student visa, but now it takes 9 weeks.

WHY?

If ministers cannot answer these questions or if they try to fool us around then we should keep posting these kind of comments on all the forums and we should keep trying whatever we can rather than waiting to see our loved ones. Even waiting is not a problem, but it has to be realistic. Embassy must not reply with a general statement: "Your application is in queue for an initial review".

If there are lack of resources or if we have too much population in Pakistan and poor CIC-Islamabad deals with Afghanistan applications too then Minister Jason kenney should send some people over to speed up the process. I know that Canada is been helping Pakistani flood victims, but did you guys see the situation in Pakistan. Our Government is corrupt, people are not getting any relief, government officials are ready to destroy Pakistan they don't care about Pakistanis.

In the end, I would suggest everyone that we should keep sending emails to the ministers, send email to CIC-Islamabad and tell them that I do not want a general statement but an authentic answer. If the Canadian Government can not deal with CIC-Islamabad issues then they should close CIC-Islamabad office and transfer our files to some other embassy.

Call them, fax them, email them. Ask questions, it is your right to ask questions. Everyone knows that they are wasting time and not doing their job. More than 50% of the staff at CIC-Islamabad is Pakistani. If your cases are genuine and you think that you have provided everything according to the requirements then you should step up and raise your voice.

Life is short and I do not want to waste my short life without my family and without my loved ones. No one can separate your parents, wife and kids from you.

Good Luck...

P.S: I am watching the applications process time for last 5 years, it is going up rather than going down. We need to change the system and we need to change it now.

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
jani99 said:
We should keep sending emails to the ministers offices and we have to let them know that CIC-Islamabad has the highest processing time as oppose to all Canadian embassies in the world. We must ask following questions to all the ministers:

Why does CIC-Islamabad takes forever to process even a smaller task?
Why spouse process takes 16 months?
Why embassy officials wait for the expiry of medical and PCC and send a letter through Pakistan post that your medical has been expired, please go for another one?
Why Parents sponsorship is taking 40 months (Step 2)? (Step 1 also takes 40 months, means it will take 80 months to bring your parents here)

It used to take 4 weeks to apply for a work permit back in 2007, but now it takes 10 months. If a person is applying for a work permit, he has to wait 6 months to get an LMO and then 10 months to get the visa.

It used to take 28 working days for the visitor visa, but now it takes 49 working days.

It used to take 4 weeks for the student visa, but now it takes 9 weeks.

WHY?

If ministers cannot answer these questions or if they try to fool us around then we should keep posting these kind of comments on all the forums and we should keep trying whatever we can rather than waiting to see our loved ones. Even waiting is not a problem, but it has to be realistic. Embassy must not reply with a general statement: "Your application is in queue for an initial review".

If there are lack of resources or if we have too much population in Pakistan and poor CIC-Islamabad deals with Afghanistan applications too then Minister Jason kenney should send some people over to speed up the process. I know that Canada is been helping Pakistani flood victims, but did you guys see the situation in Pakistan. Our Government is corrupt, people are not getting any relief, government officials are ready to destroy Pakistan they don't care about Pakistanis.

In the end, I would suggest everyone that we should keep sending emails to the ministers, send email to CIC-Islamabad and tell them that I do not want a general statement but an authentic answer. If the Canadian Government can not deal with CIC-Islamabad issues then they should close CIC-Islamabad office and transfer our files to some other embassy.

Call them, fax them, email them. Ask questions, it is your right to ask questions. Everyone knows that they are wasting time and not doing their job. More than 50% of the staff at CIC-Islamabad is Pakistani. If your cases are genuine and you think that you have provided everything according to the requirements then you should step up and raise your voice.

Life is short and I do not want to waste my short life without my family and without my loved ones. No one can separate your parents, wife and kids from you.

Good Luck...

P.S: I am watching the applications process time for last 5 years, it is going up rather than going down. We need to change the system and we need to change it now.
RIGHT ON 8)

sidney

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/09/2009
Doc's Request.
25/10/2010
AOR Received.
05/11/2009
File Transfer...
13/10/2009
Med's Request
02/11/2010
Med's Done....
14/11/2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/04/2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes I have a plan to make a visit and employer is aware of my situation already. But this is just an email response have to wait for the actual interview letter to find out the exact interview date and than I will visit. Thx for your input ;)
2KA4 just take some more proofs with u like wetern union money reciet u have sent to ur spouse pics with ur spouse and both families birthday cards emails whatever u have with u along with ur spouse and everything will be ok inchallah.

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Humaumair said:
re-medical was done on 25th oct 2010....i didnt get the re-pcc letter so they sent it again today and ill submitt re-pcc probably after 2 days
Hi huma my meds ware expire on 19 dec and yet no news :-(

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
kha said:
Hi huma my meds ware expire on 19 dec and yet no news :-(
===============================================================

I hope we will hear something from CIC before applicants and sponsors starts expiring...

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
pakivette said:
===============================================================

I hope we will hear something from CIC before applicant and sponsors starts expiring...
Allah he facts janta hay CIC Isb k y they r doing this with us

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
kha said:
Allah he facts janta hay CIC Isb k y they r doing this with us
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its because in my opinion..

- Pakistan's political/economical situation isnt very good.
- Brown Skin color (some are black too) and on top of that Islamic religion.
- Conservatives don't want Immigrants here, this has lead them having minority govt.
- Pakistani community is not united in Canada and don't have much say in Canadian political system. We are busy having nahari/payee and don't care about the community as long as our personal issues are resolved.

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
pakivette said:
- Pakistani community is not united in Canada
bingo!

that's the biggest problem we have.

kha

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Feb 2011
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
March 2011
Style said:
bingo!

that's the biggest problem we have.
Style did u get ur remeds?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
pakivette said:

- Conservatives don't want Immigrants here, this has lead them having minority govt.
- Pakistani community is not united in Canada and don't have much say in Canadian political system. We are busy having nahari/payee and don't care about
the community as long as our personal issues are resolved.
Well said, these are all true facts...

immigrant320

Jan 6, 2011
Yeah I will request all the January filed case people to update their status cos I think its the time when they will start issuing re-medical to January filed cases.

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
pakivette said:

- Pakistani community is not united in Canada and don't have much say in Canadian political system. We are busy having nahari/payee and don't care about
the community as long as our personal issues are resolved.
This is so true.

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010