+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

m11n

Feb 5, 2013
Lonely without my Hubby said:
The guy who called me insisted that i send my passport that very day. He also told me that they will affix the visa as soon as they get my pp. I didn't know their 'soon' means well over a month! I hope they don't make it 2!
what is the email of islamabad canada embassy to send the document and after interview when they communicate again with applicant,,,my husband had interview today mean 8 feb and they give back him the passport and letter and keep other documents,,,,what does it mean

ishaak

Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
MAY 2010
AOR Received.
MARCH 2010
File Transfer...
MARCH 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2012
Med's Done....
NOV 2012
Interview........
NOV 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 2012
VISA ISSUED...
STILL WAITING...........
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
m11n said:
what is the email of islamabad canada embassy to send the document and after interview when they communicate again with applicant,,,my husband had interview today mean 8 feb and they give back him the passport and letter and keep other documents,,,,what does it mean
what did the vo say in the interview and did he or she give medical letter or some other letter if its medical then it means he pased his interview and then he will get ppr in 3-6 months

m11n

Feb 5, 2013
no they didnt give medical they just give back the interview letter and passport and they take police certificate pics 008 5996 5406 and supp forms, and she said that we will send the letter

m11n

Feb 5, 2013
ishaak said:
what did the vo say in the interview and did he or she give medical letter or some other letter if its medical then it means he pased his interview and then he will get ppr in 3-6 months
and she also said that we want to confirm something we will send the letter then we proceed application ,,,but we have son from our marriage, and its 31 month to our case now
i am dipressed,,wht do u suggest

SD1234

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m11n said:
and she also said that we want to confirm something we will send the letter then we proceed application ,,,but we have son from our marriage, and its 31 month to our case now
i am dipressed,,wht do u suggest
wat the hell they wish to confrm
Uffff they are unbelieveable
31 months a real depression

kabulijan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mar 2010
Doc's Request.
Jul 2011
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Done....
Aug 2010'sep 2011,Dec 2012
Interview........
waived,
Passport Req..
12dec,pp sent To chc 25 dec 2013,pp reached chc 27 dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
5 mar, got pp back 12 mar 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefully late march..... Early April....to Toronto....
Doncarlos said:
By the way Peshawar is not a province na??? KPK nahi likha to ki baat nahi, bt Peshawar hna chahiye, I wuld advise u to use all 3 means 1)especially typed/written letter
2) Fax (we also did and it worked more n quicker than email
3) Email
Aap ka personal contact no. hai uus address k sath? There must be, because TCS personnel kisi bhi ambiguity ki situation mai uusi no. pe call karega ya uus no. pe jo aap ne ppr request k sath authorized person ka likha hoga. And he will ask to collect by yourself from tcs centre if its nt correctly delivered, I hope.
I wrote my contact number on that PPR form and wrote the name of person how is gonna collect it on my behalf and his home address but when i see the E-cas i can not see the phone numbers number there. I have a valid address will TCS bring the package back home or they will call the phone number and ask the guy to come and pick it?

kabulijan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mar 2010
Doc's Request.
Jul 2011
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived,
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
is it possible that CHC request additional documents after passport request? in my case interview waived and sent passport on Dec 2012.

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
TODAYS TCS TRACKING NUMBERS

23009851068-23009851151

kabulijan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mar 2010
Doc's Request.
Jul 2011
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived,
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ziaulhaq75 said:
TODAYS TCS TRACKING NUMBERS

23009851068-23009851151
nothing for me again.

MrsM.

Star Member
Jan 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 2010
Med's Request
Feb 6 2013
Med's Done....
Done on Feb 22nd -Ecas shows RCV'D on March 5th
Interview........
Feb 2013 -PASSED
Passport Req..
Feb 9 2013 -Mailed on Feb 22nd
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Rcvd March 21st 2013...Ecas Updated to DECISION MADE on March 17th
LANDED..........
March 28th, 2013 :) :) :) :)
Just to keep everyone upto date:

I am in PAK right now and went with my hubby to his interview on Feb 6th. MA everything went super well and the VO was so sweet and nice she didn't even interview us separate she interviewed us together. All together she took about 25 min with us. After finding out that i had visited my hubby 6 times since the wedding and after providing sooo much proof of contact she actually said OK guys i don't need anything more, you passed!

I told her i came from canada to attend my hubbys interview and that i have to leave on the 19th of feb for my job. Today MA tcs came and provided us paper that my hubbys visa is ready for issuance AND the VO hand wrote at the bottom of the paper to complete this doc ASAP so that my hubbys visa can be issued by the time i have to leave for Canada.

Inshallah he will be leaving with me :)

I will soon post on here how exactly the interview went and what questions were asked.

TC guys will keep you updated

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
MrsM. said:

I am in PAK right now and went with my hubby to his interview on Feb 6th. MA everything went super well and the VO was so sweet and nice she didn't even interview us separate she interviewed us together. All together she took about 25 min with us. After finding out that i had visited my hubby 6 times since the wedding and after providing sooo much proof of contact she actually said OK guys i don't need anything more, you passed!

I told her i came from canada to attend my hubbys interview and that i have to leave on the 19th of feb for my job. Today MA tcs came and provided us paper that my hubbys visa is ready for issuance AND the VO hand wrote at the bottom of the paper to complete this doc ASAP so that my hubbys visa can be issued by the time i have to leave for Canada.

I will soon post on here how exactly the interview went and what questions were asked.

Wow!!! This sounds very very encouraging. I'm also going to Pakistan very soon and how I wish that my wife could also come back with me!!! Your post has made me excited!! :)

Anyhow, congratulations for passing the interview, and all the best for the future!!!

ziaulhaq75

Dec 8, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010
Med's Request
2nd: Feb 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Med's Done....
2nd: March 2011,, 3rd : November 2012
Interview........
November 2012
Passport Req..
November 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Al KhamduAllah May 2013
MrsM. said:

Congratulation a lot sister

kabulijan

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mar 2010
Doc's Request.
Jul 2011
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived,
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
is it possible that CHC request additional documents after passport request? in my case interview waived and sent passport on Dec 2012.

canadian immigrant

Jul 14, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
07-03-2013
LANDED..........
02-04-2013
MrsM. said:

Woow congrats sis.

goppy1

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july-2010
AOR Received.
12-Aug-2010
awwwwwwwww so nice of u Pinkyyyy M so happy for u sorry for late reply congratulationsssss
i need alott of prayerss mine is next week ins sha Allah
plz share in detail ..what question did they ask???