03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
sawera said:
Guys have a happy fool day....I was just joking for fun ;D...well I'm not that lucky coz me screwed up of my nikkah Nama if I didn't have that problem ,must have gotten .... So have to wait .... But TCS do come on Sunday too....but khushi hamesha is not fooling.
khushi humesha 100 said:
haha :D Happpyyyyy fooollllll day guys!IM sorry..... I don't believe this that u guys believed me so easily !!!I was just joking too !But I believe this joke will become reality in coming couple of days!!

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE!! What the hell! :mad:

HAHAHAHA! You guys got us all good, very funny. Thank you for livening up the mood, I think we all needed a good laugh.

IshaAllah it will happen for real soon, for you and for all of us. :)

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
emanzaib said:
When ordering CAIPS/GCMS notes - do you also check off the box for the option Visa File (infomation abroad) (includes CAIPS/GCMS) on form IMM5563E ??

thanks!
No, you only select the CAIPS and GCMS in the form.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
emanzaib said:
also what file number should be indicated ? F one or B one?
My paper file number starts with B, and that is what I wrote and got the CAIPS and GCMS notes as I requested in time.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
emanzaib said:
When ordering CAIPS/GCMS notes - do you also check off the box for the option Visa File (infomation abroad) (includes CAIPS/GCMS) on form IMM5563E ??

thanks!
i made thhe visa file mistake so dont check mark it

only cgms and caips

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
hi guys i have a question

so how do we contact the canadian embassy in pakistan?

its been over one year that they have recieved my application and i have not heard a word from them. in my application status online it shows that my application got in islamabad on march 04 2011. i was waiting patiently but my patience is running out. i was hoping to hear something in march and nothing and now april just rolled in.

Thanks

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_design said:
My paper file number starts with B, and that is what I wrote and got the CAIPS and GCMS notes as I requested in time.
So ur Nikkah case .....when u have received the request for re-pcc N IMM Form so have they asked for ur PIcs ........what u sended N what reason u given for ruksati.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raz.hz said:

its been over one year that they have recieved my application and i have not heard a word from them. in my application status online it shows that my application got in islamabad on march 04 2011. i was waiting patiently but my patience is running out. i was hoping to hear something in march and nothing and now april just rolled in.

Thanks
If u contact its useless.......well some people from DEC'2010,Jan,FEB,'2011 still waiting so plz b patience dnt let it run.......u'll b hearing soon from them Inshallah.

R

raptorsfan

raz.hz said:

Thanks
welcome to the club bro...my wife's file transfer was feb 17, 2011....status changed to in process on feb 25, 2012....and still no word from CHC-I....there are few other members from Feb who are still waiting to hear from CHC-I...and also a few Jan ones....

It all depends which IO is handling your case...I believe we got the slow one...the lazy one...its ok...even my patience is running out...but my hands are tied....there is nothing we can do except pray to Allah...

R

raptorsfan

raz.hz said:
why is it gonna b useless? do they not tell u whats going on with your case
go through the forum pages...I have actually called up those morons...and they just say "contact us through e-mail/fax" and hang up. They don't listen to anything else.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raz.hz said:
why is it gonna b useless? do they not tell u whats going on with your case
yah they do not tell whats going on with ur case........just wait 2 more months if u dont get any response u can order CAIPS tht might help u.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Happy b- day hun hope inshallah u hear a good news inthe fallow week inshallah
R.Mujgani said:
Birthday Girl todai :D lol
I pray taht insha'allah ma husband n everyone here gets good news soon :D

raz.hz

Jan 21, 2011
so i have heard from sources that applications are not processed in Pakistan anymore they are sent to some other country to get processed. anyone else know if this is true.