+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
khushi humesha 100 said:
WOWWw COngrats sawera ;D
I also have a good news to share !!! TCS guy just called me and said that he couldn't deliver my PPR bc of these every day strikes...so InshaALLAH he is gonna deliver it to me by tomorrow Im so happyyyyy too!! :D :D
today is 1st april so how ur tcs guy know that in that envelop is ppr ?" i think APRIL FOOOOL ?//? WOW nice style

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Congratulations to all those who got the good news :)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
R.Mujgani said:
aww thank u sweetiii :D
Thank u sis n also happy early birthday to u too :D
Thank u :)

R

raptorsfan

masom_2012 said:
hmmm insha ALLAH reply k ilawa koi gud newz bhi mile ge in coming week mai
inshallah...pura bharosa hain apnay Allah keh upar...

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
khushi humesha 100 said:
WOWWw COngrats sawera ;D
I also have a good news to share !!! TCS guy just called me and said that he couldn't deliver my PPR bc of these every day strikes...so InshaALLAH he is gonna deliver it to me by tomorrow Im so happyyyyy too!! :D :D
Really? or are you making us fool?
if you are serious then my heartiest congratulations to you and to your little one.
He'll be with his father soon :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys have a happy fool day....I was just joking for fun ;D...well I'm not that lucky coz me screwed up of my nikkah Nama if I didn't have that problem ,must have gotten .... So have to wait .... But TCS do come on Sunday too....but khushi hamesha is not fooling.

R

raptorsfan

khushi humesha 100 said:
WOWWw COngrats sawera ;D
Congratulation to you...I am so happy for u as your little ones are going to see their father soon.

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
I have a question I will appreciate if somebody can help..

my wife is going for the Re-medical and she is in Canada, where the DMP suppose to send the medical new Dehli or Ottawa.

R

raptorsfan

Shanzay said:
I have a question I will appreciate if somebody can help..

my wife is going for the Re-medical and she is in Canada, where the DMP suppose to send the medical new Dehli or Ottawa.
Medical will go to New Delhi. If it's inland spousal sponsorship, then it will go to Ottawa.

If you are in Ontario, below is the link for all the DMP in Ontario.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2042&ProvID=15205&ProvinceName=Ontario&CountryName=Canada

abay yar

Mar 21, 2012
Hey guys,

please advise and dont ignore my post as im posting this 3rd time

one of my friend's wife got the pp request on 5th march , 12
his wife sent the pp on 6th March , 12.
she had placed another envolpe inside the TCS ENVOLPE and wrote her brother's house address on the envolpe.( as she was thinking to get the parcel back to the address she mentioned)
as her husband's house is locked for 2 months they are away, and she is living with her brother these days.
now what will be the possible Scenarios.
will CHC-I will send the pp on her bro address??? or CHC-I will ignore the envolpe and send the pp on actual address in their files.

If any one of u guys have any idea plz do reply
thanks in advance

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
abay yar said:
Hey guys,

please advise and dont ignore my post as im posting this 3rd time

one of my friend's wife got the pp request on 5th march , 12
his wife sent the pp on 6th March , 12.
she had placed another envolpe inside the TCS ENVOLPE and wrote her brother's house address on the envolpe.( as she was thinking to get the parcel back to the address she mentioned)
as her husband's house is locked for 2 months they are away, and she is living with her brother these days.
now what will be the possible Scenarios.
will CHC-I will send the pp on her bro address??? or CHC-I will ignore the envolpe and send the pp on actual address in their files.

If any one of u guys have any idea plz do reply
thanks in advance
tell her to send them a fax asap. Read this:

How do I change my address if I am the applicant spouse in Pakistan?
If you would like us to make a change of address on your application, or for our office to re-send mail that you have failed to receive, you must submit your address with an original signature. We cannot accept this new contact information by email; this is to ensure the security of your documents and personal information.

Please send us a signed fax or a signed letter (see fax number and address below) with the following information:
your original request to change your mailing address,
the full name of applicant and original signature,
the applicant's date of birth,
the file number [letter followed by a nine-digit number],
telephone number, including area code,
fax number, including area code,
the mailing address, and
a return fax number and/or e-mail address (if available)
Please do not send any new address information by email. As we require your signature on this information, kindly note that your current mailing address stands unchanged and this email has been deleted.
Note that address changes for applications at visa offices may not be made using the online service on the CIC web site's E-Client Application Status (E-Cas) and that the change of address resulting from the future reception at this office of the information noted above will not be reflected on E-Cas. Change of address notifications for applications at visa offices must always be submitted directly to the visa office processing the application

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
(I just find this on CIC web page..)

Sending immigration medical exam reports

DMPs must forward all immigration medical reports to the regional medical office in their area by mail. Do not send immigration medical reports to the visa office processing the applicant’s file. This will only increase the processing time.

Medical records must be sent within five days of the receipt of all required information. In urgent situations, DMPs may request that medical records be expedited. DMPs may forward these records by commercial courier, at the applicant’s expense.

Applicants are responsible for all shipping costs.

raptorsfan said:
Medical will go to New Delhi. If it's inland spousal sponsorship, then it will go to Ottawa.

If you are in Ontario, below is the link for all the DMP in Ontario.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2042&ProvID=15205&ProvinceName=Ontario&CountryName=Canada

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
I also find one old post from Strang3 as his wife also done remedical in canada and he mentioned the same thing.....

For Medical Results, by CIC-Law&Rules DMP-in-Canada will always forward it to CIC, Ottawa. Since the PPR Request letter says that DMP should forward it to New-Delhi. CIC-Ottawa will forward it automatically to CIC-New-Delhi, we don't need to do anything. I just called <1-888-242‑2100> to confirm if they will do it themselves and how much time they take, they replied Yes and Approx 2-3 months.

Shanzay said:
(I just find this on CIC web page..)

Sending immigration medical exam reports

DMPs must forward all immigration medical reports to the regional medical office in their area by mail. Do not send immigration medical reports to the visa office processing the applicant's file. This will only increase the processing time.

Medical records must be sent within five days of the receipt of all required information. In urgent situations, DMPs may request that medical records be expedited. DMPs may forward these records by commercial courier, at the applicant's expense.

Applicants are responsible for all shipping costs.