Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
s_design said:
It seems like conservatives are taking their cues from the tea party republicans from the south of the border. Wanna just find a scapegoat.
This is okay as far as I understand this issue.

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Danny4450 said:
They will send you the passport back with Visa along with all your documents with TCS and thats when TCS will charge you CASH on Delivery.
ok thanx so much! +1 ... no hrt attack lol

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Danny4450 said:
This is okay as far as I understand this issue. I encourage all the things they do inorder to reduce marriage and citizenship frauds. My only beef with them is regarding the spousal sponsorship timelines.
The thing is that the timeline and this new proposal these are all steps to discourage immigration over all. Simply to make Canada less inviting for outsiders. The problem is white people and people of middle and upper class are not having enough babies to sustain economic growth so Canada not only needs immigrants but has always needed immigrants for fueling its economy. And people here dont want to do the job new immigrants do either. So this anti-immigrant movement from the cons is really bad for Canada, both in short and long run.

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
sabii said:
i think they will charge you money when they will deliver the passport (COD)
thanx! +1 for u too :D

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
s_design said:
The thing is that the timeline and this new proposal these are all steps to discourage immigration over all. Simply to make Canada less inviting for outsiders. The problem is white people and people of middle and upper class are not having enough babies to sustain economic growth so Canada not only needs immigrants but has always needed immigrants for fueling its economy. And people here dont want to do the job new immigrants do either. So this anti-immigrant movement from the cons is really bad for Canada, both in short and long run.
I agree with you that its going to cause an issue in the future years. But this is probably one of the few things they are doing it right. The crackdown on the fraud marriage cases along with those people who are having babies in Canada to gain Canadian citizenship for them, is the right thing to do. Imagine if you have to wait 26 months for your wife/husband to join you in Canada while a person "B" gets $50,000 cash to sponsor someone in a fraud marriage and it only takes 6 months for that person to come to Canada. Would you be not upset? ::)

I do realize that the Conservative Government don't like us with our culture in Canada but that is another story and thats why I didn't vote for them.

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
Thanks for the detail reply, as I have few question I will appreciate your response.

1. Its bit confusing for me that you send your wife passport through FED EX, as my understanding that passport cannot cross the border with the person.

2. Passport must be stamped at the Canadian airport to obtain the PR card what about your wife did she went back to Pakistan after obtaining passport through Fed Ex.

3. As my wife is also here on TRV and the CHC Islamabad asking me the same stuff as I already submitted, anyway that not a problem.

4. They are asking the PCC, I have no idea that this would possible to obtain it without her presence in Pakistan, please advise if you have or anyone else any idea.

5. What about the cost of medical including all lab test.

6. Did you send her passport for the visa extension or just requested online...

Please response..

strang3r said:
To extend TRV from Canada, you need to go to
<http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/extend-visit.asp> File it online, attach all the necessary document, I attached documents listed at <http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/extend-visit-doc.asp>, For Financial stuff I attached my pay-stubs and Employment letter. After few weeks or a month or two, they sent us the Visa extension + Request to perform Re-medical before the expiry of present TRV.

After PPR Request, I sent my wife's passport via FedEx (CanadaPost) to my inlaws in Pakistan. They forwarded to CHC,Isb. Later CHC,Isb sent it back to my inlaws, and then my in-laws forwarded it to us via someone who was flying here.
You will need to fill the last section of PPR Letter that you authorize your someone in Pakistan to pick up your passport, you place their address and phone number.
I heard that it's illegal to transfer passports via someone hand, but FedEx and other postal services didn't complain to me. I guess you can sign an authorization letter (incase of postal services ask) that XYZ can forward your passport.

For Medical Results, by CIC-Law&Rules DMP-in-Canada will always forward it to CIC, Ottawa. Since the PPR Request letter says that DMP should forward it to New-Delhi. CIC-Ottawa will forward it automatically to CIC-New-Delhi, we don't need to do anything. I just called <1-888-242‑2100> to confirm if they will do it themselves and how much time they take, they replied Yes and Approx 2-3 months.

In our case, My inlaws received Re-medical and PPR letter together, They forwarded the Package to us, then I first had my wife Remedical done in Canada. Then I started pinging CHC,Isb every 4 weeks to confirm if they received the Re-medical exam. Mid-Jan I received their reply, then I sent my wife's PPR-letter+Passport to my inlaws via FedEx.

P.S Ping me again if you need further info. I'll post this on the thread too.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shanzay said:
Thanks for the detail reply, as I have few question I will appreciate your response.

1. Its bit confusing for me that you send your wife passport through FED EX, as my understanding that passport cannot cross the border with the person.

2. Passport must be stamped at the Canadian airport to obtain the PR card what about your wife did she went back to Pakistan after obtaining passport through Fed Ex.

3. As my wife is also here on TRV and the CHC Islamabad asking me the same stuff as I already submitted, anyway that not a problem.

4. They are asking the PCC, I have no idea that this would possible to obtain it without her presence in Pakistan, please advise if you have or anyone else any idea.

5. What about the cost of medical including all lab test.

6. Did you send her passport for the visa extension or just requested online...

Please response..

Have they asked for PPR plus Medical or just Medical + re-pcc?

You can get the Re-pcc done in her abscence, they just stamp it as (applicant not present which does not make a difference anyways

check the DMP list in Canada to see where you can get the remedical Done

I hope they are not asking for proof of relationship that would be a joke after granting visitor's visa to her.

Regarding sending passport he stated that he sent it by Fedex to his inlaws who submitted to CHC and then one of his contacts brought it back to Canada by hand and then he just crossed the USA border got herself deported and entered Canada to get landing documents

What is your AOR please?

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
mahamq245 said:
Okkk... Confused! I sent my passport today (as everyone knows lol) tcs charged 300 but now (akalmandi ki hudd lol) i dun recall her mentioning if tht takes care of return charges too :-X ... Called tcs i guess they dun hv 24hr customer support, i kno eventually ill hv to ask tomm morning but i was hoping u guys cn keep me from hving a hrt attack by morning jus panicing all night lol
You don't need to worry, the return charges depends upon the weight of stuff CHC-ISL will return.

My wife had to pay RS 1250 -- because the stuff that came back was around 4-5 KG's and was in 2 separate big bags.

so just relax and wait for your PP. i hope it will come back within few weeks.

Thanks

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I agree with you that its going to cause an issue in the future years. But this is probably one of the few things they are doing it right. The crackdown on the fraud marriage cases along with those people who are having babies in Canada to gain Canadian citizenship for them, is the right thing to do. Imagine if you have to wait 26 months for your wife/husband to join you in Canada while a person "B" gets $50,000 cash to sponsor someone in a fraud marriage and it only takes 6 months for that person to come to Canada. Would you be not upset? ::)

I do realize that the Conservative Government don't like us with our culture in Canada but that is another story and that's why I didn't vote for them.
I think that is why Conservative Gov is there ........ first of all to Govern people where 40% of population is graduate .... and rest is well educated .... they should have to have some brain ...... and its really needed ... without this it would be like what it is now .... Until now i thought that Conservative Government thought that they could buy brains at Wallmart or Costco or somewhere ........ and bad news for u too my friend ...... Dont Take it Personal but just Listen ....
I agree with u upto the extent that they are doing good by stopping fraud marriages but they are targeting wrong areas ..... I agree that they made economy good ......... but they are putting some of people in pain....... real pain that every one over here feels every day ...... people over here are so expert by now that they get hints from address disappearing ... i guess they check 20 time in a day or so .......

Facts that I have read and many of u agree with it is ....its not to stop fraud marriages its something else ...that i donno ... >>

1- >>>>>>>> India has highest fraud marriage rate .... Even uncle Kenney went to India and saw fraud marriage setups .... like people get fake gatherings and fake photos and everything to get Canadian immigration >>>>>>>and its much much higher than Pakistan still their time line for sponsoring wife is 6 months ....... y its not increased ............ compared to Pakistan 24 months

2->>>>>>>> China may be having higher rate but its still not higher then India .....and Chinese community is the highest contribution in tax from immigrants..... their time is more than 20 months .........

do u believe that to get a letter from islamabad embassy to a house 1 KM away from islamabad it takes about 20 to 25 days ...........

I agree with u they had planned better for economy but I totally disagree with u that they have planned any good from immigration .......... they are just targeting ..............coz
People form China and Pakistan especially don't vote conservatives .......... and they know if the population from these countries kept on increasing they will lose for next 10 years as they have been in past ........Thats wot i conclude from the facts that i read ...............

In Pakistan people with so much brain like Mr Kenny are called fauji siri ....

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
muzmil said:
You don't need to worry, the return charges depends upon the weight of stuff CHC-ISL will return.

My wife had to pay RS 1250 -- because the stuff that came back was around 4-5 KG's and was in 2 separate big bags.

so just relax and wait for your PP. i hope it will come back within few weeks.

Thanks
Thank u soo much! +1 for u too! :)

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
qamalik729 said:
I think that is why Conservative Gov is there ........ first of all to Govern people where 40% of population is graduate .... and rest is well educated .... they should have to have some brain ...... and its really needed ... without this it would be like what it is now .... Until now i thought that Conservative Government thought that they could buy brains at Wallmart or Costco or somewhere ........ and bad news for u too my friend ...... Dont Take it Personal but just Listen ....
I agree with u upto the extent that they are doing good by stopping fraud marriages but they are targeting wrong areas ..... I agree that they made economy good ......... but they are putting some of people in pain....... real pain that every one over here feels every day ...... people over here are so expert by now that they get hints from address disappearing ... i guess they check 20 time in a day or so .......

Facts that I have read and many of u agree with it is ....its not to stop fraud marriages its something else ...that i donno ... >>

1- >>>>>>>> India has highest fraud marriage rate .... Even uncle Kenney went to India and saw fraud marriage setups .... like people get fake gatherings and fake photos and everything to get Canadian immigration >>>>>>>and its much much higher than Pakistan still their time line for sponsoring wife is 6 months ....... y its not increased ............ compared to Pakistan 24 months

2->>>>>>>> China may be having higher rate but its still not higher then India .....and Chinese community is the highest contribution in tax from immigrants..... their time is more than 20 months .........

do u believe that to get a letter from islamabad embassy to a house 1 KM away from islamabad it takes about 20 to 25 days ...........

I agree with u they had planned better for economy but I totally disagree with u that they have planned any good from immigration .......... they are just targeting ..............coz
People form China and Pakistan especially don't vote conservatives .......... and they know if the population from these countries kept on increasing they will lose for next 10 years as they have been in past ........Thats wot i conclude from the facts that i read ...............

In Pakistan people with so much brain like Mr Kenny are called fauji siri ....

well said....

Happyface

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY CASE ALMOST 14 MONTHS AND I HAVENT RECIEVE ANYTHING. DANNY BRO WHAT ABOUT YOU?? WHAT IS HAPPENING???????

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE