+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Their domestic flights they don't care anyway but the only 777 boings are their best so far. even though those might be around 5 years old now.
yes but 777 boeing also grounded here and not reliable also

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Their domestic flights they don't care anyway but the only 777 boings are their best so far. even though those might be around 5 years old now.
a week back one PIA 747 uppder deck was full of smoked while landing

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
747 boeing are about 40 years old but PIA purchased those newer 777 boeing in 2006 so there is definitely big difference between those two. I don't know how are they running such old 747 jumbos. too risky.
Tariq Yousuf said:
a week back one PIA 747 uppder deck was full of smoked while landing

phantom

Dec 11, 2011
Hello Everyone. I need some help.

I had my nikah done and applied for my wife's sponsorship in Feb2011. My file is still in queue and has not been opened by the immigration officer yet.

Last month I did my rukhsati as well (i.e. in Dec 2011). My intention for doing so was to do rukhsati before they open my file and send all supporting documents of rukhsati (pics etc) and honeymoon to the embassy.

My question is:-

1) Should I send these supporting documents (pics/ boarding passes for my wedding and honeymoon) even though the immigration office hasnt asked for it yet (since they havent even opened my file yet)

2) Should I send all original docs (boarding passes, gift receipts, western union receipts)? My only concern is what if they get lost? All I will have is photo copies if they ask again once they open my file

3) How should send all these documents? Fedex? To which address? Is there a generic cover letter that should use?

Your input will be greatly appreciated. I need to send these docs at the earliest before they open their file.

Thanks!

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Yes by all means you should submit all the proofs / evidances as it is important before they make up their mind not finding supporting documents. According to my knowledge if they call someone for interview it takes around a year before the sponsored person get to that. so it would be in your best interest to submit them as you get them.
phantom said:
Hello Everyone. I need some help.

I had my nikah done and applied for my wife's sponsorship in Feb2011. My file is still in queue and has not been opened by the immigration officer yet.

Last month I did my rukhsati as well (i.e. in Dec 2011). My intention for doing so was to do rukhsati before they open my file and send all supporting documents of rukhsati (pics etc) and honeymoon to the embassy.

My question is:-

1) Should I send these supporting documents (pics/ boarding passes for my wedding and honeymoon) even though the immigration office hasnt asked for it yet (since they havent even opened my file yet)

2) Should I send all original docs (boarding passes, gift receipts, western union receipts)? My only concern is what if they get lost? All I will have is photo copies if they ask again once they open my file

3) How should send all these documents? Fedex? To which address? Is there a generic cover letter that should use?

Your input will be greatly appreciated. I need to send these docs at the earliest before they open their file.

Thanks!

canadianbear

Oct 31, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17 2010
Doc's Request.
April 20 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 23 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 14 2010
Med's Request
June 7 2012
Med's Done....
June 27 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jan 30th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
If today is ppr then tomorrow. :P
LANDED..........
ASAP PLZ GOD
Khilafah5 said:
I sent a package thru Fedex

About 1.50 pounds
$ 144.90

5 business days

Rip off
I use Canada Post. Does the same job, at a cheaper rate. A gift i was sending... $120 at all FedEx, UPS, Purolator. Canada Post... $76 for same delivery time :p Pocketed the savings for another gift time :)

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Tariq Yousuf said:
Yaar mine address didnt disappeard since long time and it happend many times in past but i realized it i didnt received anything after since long, bht say logon ka address disappeard howa par kch bhe nahi aya, iskay lea kahta hon DIL BHILANAY KAY LEA GALIB KHAYAL ACHA HAY ;D
han mujhe b yahi lagta hai k isy koi fark nhi parta but ap k pass tou imm forms wagera b aye thy tou iska mtlb tou yahi hai k address dissappeard se kch nhi hota hai coz apka nhi howa phr b ap k pas requst i

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
impulsive said:
Yes by all means you should submit all the proofs / evidances as it is important before they make up their mind not finding supporting documents. According to my knowledge if they call someone for interview it takes around a year before the sponsored person get to that. so it would be in your best interest to submit them as you get them.
mujhe samjh nhi ata k log proofs q bhej hy hai isy kia fark parta hai? i dont thnk so k kch hota hai proofs if bhej b daite hai tou maine dekha hai k wo mazeed proofs mangte hain kia fark aur kia changes ate hai un k case mai mujhe tou nhi lagta k jo log proofs bhej rahe un ka kam jaldi horha time tou utna lagrha hai han if only nikkah case hai tou proofs bheje ja sakte hai jab apki fill wedding hai tou ap ko kia tension hai either wo apse khud mange proofs wo better hai

B

bestplace4u

masom_2012 said:
mujhe samjh nhi ata k log proofs q bhej hy hai isy kia fark parta hai? i dont thnk so k kch hota hai proofs if bhej b daite hai tou maine dekha hai k wo mazeed proofs mangte hain kia fark aur kia changes ate hai un k case mai mujhe tou nhi lagta k jo log proofs bhej rahe un ka kam jaldi horha time tou utna lagrha hai han if only nikkah case hai tou proofs bheje ja sakte hai jab apki fill wedding hai tou ap ko kia tension hai either wo apse khud mange proofs wo better hai
I think u don't use sweet muskaan anymore :p

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
I believe it is always better to send the proof as you have it available and it makes perfect sense that you don't want a judge to make up his mind against you and the time of the judgement is announced then you start to provide the proof. So why not to give the proof as it would make the case stronger. for example even the fraud marriages could have full wedding to show but may not be able to show all the other proof for example honeymoon or gifts or sending money to wife or going back to Pakistan to see her again etc. and once the visa officer believes that the person have not gone back once to see his or her spouse for the whole year either, then this case may be taken for interview (the interview date alone takes about a year or more to follow) as it does not provide any further documentation which would show the marriage is genuine.
I am neither a lawyer nor an immigration consultant. You dont have to consider my comments as legal or professional advice as they are not meant to be such. But its rather more of my opinion.

masom_2012 said:

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Usually it takes around two to three months but I believe yours should be comming soon Inshaallah as 3 months time has been elapsed.
PSS said:
how long do they return passport i send mine about 3 monthes ago

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
Usually it takes around two to three months but I believe yours should be comming soon Inshaallah as 3 months time has been elapsed.
did you change your tkt?

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masom_2012 said:
han mujhe b yahi lagta hai k isy koi fark nhi parta but ap k pass tou imm forms wagera b aye thy tou iska mtlb tou yahi hai k address dissappeard se kch nhi hota hai coz apka nhi howa phr b ap k pas requst i
no masoom i didnt recvd any imm forms i only recvd imm forms when i got AOR, after that i recvd some requested docs in sept 2011 by then i didnt hear from them i sent email to them they replied that your docs recvd and put it in your file but still didnt review it by VO its in que for reviewed i dnt understand i sent docs 3 and half months before and still didnt review it strangeeeeeeee.

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
I believe it is always better to send the proof as you have it available and it makes perfect sense that you don't want a judge to make up his mind against you and the time of the judgement is announced then you start to provide the proof. So why not to give the proof as it would make the case stronger. for example even the fraud marriages could have full wedding to show but may not be able to show all the other proof for example honeymoon or gifts or sending money to wife or going back to Pakistan to see her again etc. and once the visa officer believes that the person have not gone back once to see his or her spouse for the whole year either, then this case may be taken for interview (the interview date alone takes about a year or more to follow) as it does not provide any further documentation which would show the marriage is genuine.
I am neither a lawyer nor an immigration consultant. You dont have to consider my comments as legal or professional advice as they are not meant to be such. But its rather more of my opinion.
according to my point of view and some ppl advice me to that never send supporting docs untill they asked for it, its not better to send them without requesting and sending docs yourself not good idea.