Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
mjhe bht afsos horha k yaha log aise karte hai phir kaun yaha aye ga maine galti kardi ye forum join kar k mai tou jst apni update batane aur pochne aye th very bad forum :(

MrOctober

Oct 20, 2011
raptorsfan said:
Yeh i know eh....Raptors are in townnnnnnnnn

Bhai jaan...salute to u...a true Canadian...only been here for a measly 12 years and take side of Canada so much...what did Canada do for u....go through CHC-I disaster...lemme make 1 thing clear for u...this is how much i love my country...if there is a war between pak and canada...I would go and fight along side pakistani soldiers...mainay suar ka ghosht nahi khaya hua hain...na mai koi yahoodi hoon....a question for u....if u don't like Pakistan...y did u get married in Pakistan?...pakistan pasand nahi lekin phir bhi ek tang pakistan mein atki hui hain...

Brother I am sorry to say but here in Canada...Pakistani people like you bring shame to the Pakistani community....If anyone says anything to Pakistan you just agree to it and say 10 more things...hey wait...not just that...u bring down ur country even more...by showing all these wikipedia links...u r no less than Mansoor Ejaz (The Memo Dude)...now the question comes again...why did u get married in pakistan? there are nice girls here who wear scarfs and hijabs and everything...plus u didn't have to wait that long...

here...if u slap ur child what will he/she do....tell the children aid or if they are 18+ leave the house...even worse report their parents to the cops for assault....in pak even if the kid is in DHA...if they wear jeans or whatever...at least parents can discipline their kids...and if they go to cops...the cop will bring the kid back to their house beating up the kid instead....yeh hai hamara pakistan....family values....i m sure dats prolly the reason y u got married in pakistan...

another thing is that...the divorce rates in Canadian marriages are a lot higher compared to marriages in Pakistan...humaray mulk ka divorce rate bohot kum hain....

long live Pakistan....Pakistan Zindabad

bhai jaan...aap RCMP join karo...yah toh Harper aur Kenny bhai ki help karo Senate mein...
All right, here we go again! The same expected emotional jingoism, with no real logic behind it. Dude, before you give me any advise, why don't you do one thing: Live where you like it better. You can serve Pakistan better by moving there, instead of fighting on this forum! The whole conversation was for some self-reflection about our native country -- not to adverstise Canada per say. This is what is wrong with our public and politicians alike: instead of admitting our wrongs and correcting them, we simply become defensive.
Listen dude, while I think of joinig Harper team, why the dont you "join" Zardari, the true patriot like yourself (based on his rhetoric). Pay him some money and you will become his buddyy, as easy 1,2,3.... And one last thing: the way your write trulty reflects your IQ. Perfonal jibes will get you no where.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masom_2012 said:
mjhe bht afsos horha k yaha log aise karte hai phir kaun yaha aye ga maine galti kardi ye forum join kar k mai tou jst apni update batane aur pochne aye th very bad forum :(
come on man .................... phale muje tameez seekha rhe the ......... ab demag kha rhe ho ...... stay at one thing kid ........... just ask wot u want and go ...... dont teach me .......

gola_jee

Nov 18, 2011
If you will go through the posts, you will find out that qmalik is most dumb user on this forum. He always talks cheap and try to show that he is educated, but sorry to say that his posts shows that may be he would have university degree but that is just a piece of paper as long as someone doesn’t educate his mind. My suggestion would be just go and get some education in real meanings. It doesn’t matter how old is he but his mental approach is not more than 17 or 18 years old.

I’m really sad to figure out how your parents grew you. I am out of this forum

masom_2012 said:

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gola_jee said:
If you will go through the posts, you will find out that qmalik is most dumb user on this forum. He always talks cheap and try to show that he is educated, but sorry to say that his posts shows that may be he would have university degree but that is just a piece of paper as long as someone doesn't educate his mind. My suggestion would be just go and get some education in real meanings. It doesn't matter how old is he but his mental approach is not more than 17 or 18 years old.
I'm really sad to figure out how your parents grew you. I am out of this forum
lol ... i am dumb ......... might be the worst person on this forum ...... but i don't run away .......lol ...... I listen to answers ........... lol .......... i am what i am dude u canot change it :p lol .......u guys make many ids on this forum to say something to people ......... call me lol ....... i will tell u wot i am and wot i am not ............ need my number i will inbox u if u wanna call me :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masom_2012 said:
Sis plz dnt take it seriously ......qmalik mostly jokes ... So take it easy.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
masom_2012 said:
insha'ALLAH same to u bro, mushkil waqt b guzar jae ga whts ur timeline sir?
Applied in December 2010 and waiting since !

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
When did they receive your file in Islamabad ?

Danny4450 said:
Applied in December 2010 and waiting since !

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
hay Malik is a nice guy, sometime jokes around
Malik bro, just don't joke with new users, let them be on this for some time and then they will understand, I guess
stay happy

qamalik729 said:
lol ... i am dumb ......... might be the worst person on this forum ...... but i don't run away .......lol ...... I listen to answers ........... lol .......... i am what i am dude u canot change it :p lol .......u guys make many ids on this forum to say something to people ......... call me lol ....... i will tell u wot i am and wot i am not ............ need my number i will inbox u if u wanna call me :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
mainbucha said:
When did they receive your file in Islamabad ?
January 2011

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gola_jee said:
If you will go through the posts, you will find out that qmalik is most dumb user on this forum. He always talks cheap and try to show that he is educated, but sorry to say that his posts shows that may be he would have university degree but that is just a piece of paper as long as someone doesn't educate his mind. My suggestion would be just go and get some education in real meanings. It doesn't matter how old is he but his mental approach is not more than 17 or 18 years old.

I'm really sad to figure out how your parents grew you. I am out of this forum
Well just to let u know Jo pare likhai hote hain woh kabhi apna naam gola gee nahe rakte .......plus kabhi kabhi loge ziyada par Kai bhi jahil Kai jahil he rate hain........jasa kai(pare likhe jahil).

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
a quick question how certain is it after u get PPr that ull get the visa? i mean can something go wrong after that?
It is pretty close to certain that you will get it. I would say about 97%. But there is some very rare cases where they can return a passport upon discovering something that they did not beforehand related to criminal/misrepresentation categories. But its very rare so I dont think you should worry about it.

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
QUESTION: HOW LONG DO YOU WAIT IN THE INTERVIEW QUEUE BEFORE WE GET AN INTERVIEW.
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS OLD AND NEW PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMMENTS, I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT, THANK YOU.
MAY ALLAH REUNITE US ALL WITH OUR SPOUSES SOON, INSHALLAH!

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
is there a new e-MAIL for chc the old is not working

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
QUESTION: HOW LONG DO YOU WAIT IN THE INTERVIEW QUEUE BEFORE WE GET AN INTERVIEW.
DEAR ALL FORUM MEMBERS OLD AND NEW PLEASE SHARE YOUR COMMENTS, I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IT, THANK YOU.
MAY ALLAH REUNITE US ALL WITH OUR SPOUSES SOON, INSHALLAH!
it takes almost a year sis.