resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ella Habibi said:
Can it happen that after ur interview they stamp ur passport and give it back wit visa on it ....
my husband's medical is expired so i can not expect any thing at his interview.may b some one else can help with question.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
Brother...I have seen the same things here...at the bank...I am not going to mention the name of the bank...I used to work there previously...

1.) There used to be a line up at the branch...if the teller knows the customer...and the customer is at the back of the line...the teller used to call the customer up and help them...
2.) Loan and Line of Credit Applications: Loan officers used to take the application numbers from the ones they know and twitch around the application so it gets approved...
3.) Reward System: Crediting reward points into the account of the ones they know...

Now this is just BANK....

I have seen long lines in License plate renewal place and a few people came got their things done and left...b/c they were related to agent sitting on the desk.
but i think that is fair .............. well till now i was thinking that it is fair ....coz u know why .... my friend was used to work at .... an internet provider company in edmonton ...... well there are two so most of u have guessed ..... lol ........... we had best speeds best modems ......... best settings ........... similary ....... one of my friend was working at __/11 as manager ............. we were used to have things for free ..... similarly ..........I worked at a postal company my friends were used to send their letter to pak at half price ..................

i think that is fair .............coz every one is getting that for sure ............

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaania said:
UPDATE:
I wrote to CHC ISB 10 days ago and finally got an email from them, read below:

Your / your spouse's file is in a queue to be scheduled for an interview. You will receive notification by mail advising you of the date and time of the interview well in advance of the interview date.
In the meantime, if there is any change in your address or in your family composition, inform us as soon as possible (see fax number and address below).
Note that applications in each category are processed on a first-in first-out basis. Please do not request an early interview as this is not possible.
At this time, you are not requested to provide any additional documents. If any further information or documents are required, you will be notified. We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

I am so frustrated WES BHAI .. my husband is still in the interview queue, they wont waive it, i am sure from this email reply.
I was completely broke but I still spent the money to go see my husband (risking my job) for 3 weeks. I sent them copy of my ticket and new pictures taken during this visit. I dont know what else they want from us?? :( Like I mentioned in my earlier post on the forum, per my CAIPS notes I got NOV 17 2011 there are 2 points they indicated in (16c) of the caips notes which I think is the reason why they put us in the interview queue. 1st that he is 4 years younger than me and the second is private however they have marked that our marriage is genuine (so what is the problem!) I am really depressed, medications are not working anymore. Ive already been through a tough life and they are not making my present any easier. Please pray for me dear brothers and sisters.
That immigration clown does not understand that people risk their jobs in this fked up time of recession to go and meet their spouse ........ idiot ........ jar head clown thinks he is making things better .........

R

raptorsfan

MrOctober said:
Raptorsfan bro, first of all congratulations that the NBA season is saved and we can expect to see our Toronto raptors in action!

In terms of our conversation on the forum, I firmly believe values in any country vary from family to family.I have seen very places that you have mentioned- Defense housing, for example-- where rich children love the western culture so much as they own it. Just see the girls smoking openly, wearing jeans and shirts. Please clarify, if this is Pakistani culture?

Secondly, what saazish are you talking about? It is very convenient to wash off our own problems on others. I have seen so many girls in hijabs and scarves. Here we have religious freedom. In Pakistan, you need not go far and just look at Shia Sunni conflict and it's horrific aftermath in terms of lives lost.

I would also mention that I am not new to Canada , and have lived here for over 12 years, so I know the system here probably as much as you do -- more of just a matter of different interpretation. In terms of corruption, I never mentioned that Canada is perfect. Unfortunately, it got beaten by five other countries as the 6th most transparent country in the world ( check out transparency international rankings: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index). Oh yeah, what about Pakistan? Ranked 143. I am giving these figures because anecdotal evidence can't be always accurate.

Again, as I mentioned, if you are rich ,you have more resources and more choices. In Pakistan you can get more comfort out of your money because of cheap labour, and other ways to make money work -- rightly or wrongly-- for you.

Canada is not that advanced so as to grow money-harvesting trees! Thus public has to bear brunt of taxes. But again , Pakistan , too, would be a much better place too, if a fair tax system was in place.
Yeh i know eh....Raptors are in townnnnnnnnn

Bhai jaan...salute to u...a true Canadian...only been here for a measly 12 years and take side of Canada so much...what did Canada do for u....go through CHC-I disaster...lemme make 1 thing clear for u...this is how much i love my country...if there is a war between pak and canada...I would go and fight along side pakistani soldiers...mainay suar ka ghosht nahi khaya hua hain...na mai koi yahoodi hoon....a question for u....if u don't like Pakistan...y did u get married in Pakistan?...pakistan pasand nahi lekin phir bhi ek tang pakistan mein atki hui hain...

Brother I am sorry to say but here in Canada...Pakistani people like you bring shame to the Pakistani community....If anyone says anything to Pakistan you just agree to it and say 10 more things...hey wait...not just that...u bring down ur country even more...by showing all these wikipedia links...u r no less than Mansoor Ejaz (The Memo Dude)...now the question comes again...why did u get married in pakistan? there are nice girls here who wear scarfs and hijabs and everything...plus u didn't have to wait that long...

here...if u slap ur child what will he/she do....tell the children aid or if they are 18+ leave the house...even worse report their parents to the cops for assault....in pak even if the kid is in DHA...if they wear jeans or whatever...at least parents can discipline their kids...and if they go to cops...the cop will bring the kid back to their house beating up the kid instead....yeh hai hamara pakistan....family values....i m sure dats prolly the reason y u got married in pakistan...

another thing is that...the divorce rates in Canadian marriages are a lot higher compared to marriages in Pakistan...humaray mulk ka divorce rate bohot kum hain....

long live Pakistan....Pakistan Zindabad

bhai jaan...aap RCMP join karo...yah toh Harper aur Kenny bhai ki help karo Senate mein...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:

Bhai jaan...salute to u...a true Canadian...only been here for a measly 12 years and take side of Canada so much...what did Canada do for u....go through CHC-I disaster...lemme make 1 thing clear for u...this is how much i love my country...if there is a war between pak and canada...I would go and fight along side pakistani soldiers...mainay suar ka ghosht nahi khaya hua hain...na mai koi yahoodi hoon....a question for u....if u don't like Pakistan...y did u get married in Pakistan?...pakistan pasand nahi lekin phir bhi ek tang pakistan mein atki hui hain...

Brother I am sorry to say but here in Canada...Pakistani people like you bring shame to the Pakistani community....If anyone says anything to Pakistan you just agree to it and say 10 more things...hey wait...not just that...u bring down ur country even more...by showing all these wikipedia links...u r no less than Mansoor Ejaz (The Memo Dude)...now the question comes again...why did u get married in pakistan? there are nice girls here who wear scarfs and hijabs and everything...plus u didn't have to wait that long...

here...if u slap ur child what will he/she do....tell the children aid or if they are 18+ leave the house...even worse report their parents to the cops for assault....in pak even if the kid is in DHA...if they wear jeans or whatever...at least parents can discipline their kids...and if they go to cops...the cop will bring the kid back to their house beating up the kid instead....yeh hai hamara pakistan....family values....i m sure dats prolly the reason y u got married in pakistan...

another thing is that...the divorce rates in Canadian marriages are a lot higher compared to marriages in Pakistan...humaray mulk ka divorce rate bohot kum hain....

bhai jaan...aap RCMP join karo...yah toh Harper aur Kenny bhai ki help karo Senate mein...
thumbs up :)

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Yeh...... Welcome back to the forum ray :) so happy to c u back...... Soon inshallah ve'll b hearing good news.
thanks...... sawera.....:):) INSALLAH...... as i am looking this forum after long time i think some people called for interview what is that now they are talking interview like USA

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
thanks...... sawera.....:):) INSALLAH...... as i am looking this forum after long time i think some people called for interview what is that now they are talking interview like USA
yah some of the members r on Interview queue............it all depends they have been got objection for e.g age difference,second marriage,Nikkah cases,travel history thinge,marriage not geniune ................n once u r on interview so have to wait for a year to receive a letter for interview date..........isnt it scary lol :eek:

blue angel

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
resham said:
Thanx blue agel-Is there any one on this forum ho has recently gone for interview.
I know some people will not be sharing with others. However, I will if they ask me something I will let you and whatever my hubby remembers from interview I will let you know that too.
Inshallaha.plzzz remember us in ur prayers.Thax for ur feedback.
thank u so much sister

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:

hahhahahah.....punjabi ka dramy ka dailoge yadd a gaya jiss main woh door say he bandy ko kahta ha
"THA THA THA" with action of slap on face " and then said ja oye muh dho ka aaa.....yarr ap ny to apni post main uss bandy ka wahi hall kiya ha .....ab main isy khata hun ja oye muh doo ka aaaa

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
yah some of the members r on Interview queue............it all depends they have been got objection for e.g age difference,second marriage,Nikkah cases,travel history thinge,marriage not geniune ................n once u r on interview so have to wait for a year to receive a letter from them...........isnt it scary lol :eek:
oh hell .... this is so scary .... it means taking interview is not sign of good thing....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
oh hell .... this is so scary .... it means taking interview is not sign of good thing....
Obviously ....... just pray we dnt get any objection Inshallah :) .

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raymasood said:
hahhahahah.....punjabi ka dramy ka dailoge yadd a gaya jiss main woh door say he bandy ko kahta ha
"THA THA THA" with action of slap on face " and then said ja oye muh dho ka aaa.....yarr ap ny to apni post main uss bandy ka wahi hall kiya ha .....ab main isy khata hun ja oye muh doo ka aaaa
so funny ;D ;D

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
Danny4450 said:
Is your file in queue for initial review or with immigration officer for review? These are two different things and the initial review usually takes place after 11-12 months of file transfer. As your file was transferred in April 2011, how exactly do you know that it is with the immigration officer to be reviewed ?
bcoz chc rep me k my file is in queue review by immigration officr... n sorry apply in march...but 3 weeks left nothng response yet... :-[how it take time to send me any request...if my file is in 2nd step any idea???

Raymasood

Aug 2, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Obviously ....... just pray we dnt get any objection Inshallah :) .
INSALLAH....but sawera you said me that they are working on November files.....is that really working

i.imran

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 jan 2012
AOR Received.
5 may 2012
Med's Request
20 sept 2012
thnx qamalik n lonely.
approximately how much money should be thr for sponsoring spouse n infant.dont they ask the source of money ??