+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
lonly widout hubby said:
mera address bhi GAYAB HOGAYA HaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ALLAHHHHHHHHHH TERA LAKHA LAKH SHUKARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I HOPE I GET SOME GOOS NEWS , ALLLAH IS D GREATESTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ;D
yeah some news is on the way,
the address disapeard few weeks ago and came back, and we just got a reply...so just wait...its true with address dispaearing issue

R

raptorsfan

khanb5 said:
haha raptorsfan bro I acept the defeat as I realize thats much better to do instead of trying to make your point infront of ppl who treat this forum as a dating website forum I dont think they see any difference between laval life and this forum. But yeh I will shut my eyes and wont say anything frm here onwards. I am sorry if my post caused any inconvienence to anyone.
brother i go into a lot threads here and none of the threads have that much detail information like Islamabad ones do...y do u think shamsia comes here...b/c New Delhi thread is all bs...they don't know what they are talking about in that thread....as far as ur concern...bro no 1 here is dating...every1 is married...many ppl get depressed over thinking "when will he/she come to Canada"...then there are ppl who are more lively and accept reality...they laugh...make others smile and feel better themselves...sawera is one of them...it doesn't mean she is not missing her husband...we are no1 to judge that...almost everyday sawera's post is "aaj bhi koi good news nahi"....this one lines explains everything...yes..even i see all these posts but i just scroll through it...lekin yaar..plz don't be harsh to ladies on this thread...

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
mera address bhi GAYAB HOGAYA HaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
ALLAHHHHHHHHHH TERA LAKHA LAKH SHUKARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I HOPE I GET SOME GOOS NEWS , ALLLAH IS D GREATESTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ;D
it is happening first time to you?.....check you inbox

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
maryaam said:
yeah some news is on the way,
the address disapeard few weeks ago and came back, and we just got a reply...so just wait...its true with address dispaearing issue
wat reply did u got ???
wats ur aor ?

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salam to all.
MY MP got reply from embassy-which is ,applicant requires an interview.but it is not schedualed yet.

and also he said if there are some more proofs of ongoing relationship i should submit to them and it will help to assess the file.what do u guys think.

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
raptorsfan said:
brother i go into a lot threads here and none of the threads have that much detail information like Islamabad ones do...y do u think shamsia comes here...b/c New Delhi thread is all bs...they don't know what they are talking about in that thread....as far as ur concern...bro no 1 here is dating...every1 is married...many ppl get depressed over thinking "when will he/she come to Canada"...then there are ppl who are more lively and accept reality...they laugh...make others smile and feel better themselves...sawera is one of them...it doesn't mean she is not missing her husband...we are no1 to judge that...almost everyday sawera's post is "aaj bhi koi good news nahi"....this one lines explains everything...yes..even i see all these posts but i just scroll through it...lekin yaar..plz don't be harsh to ladies on this thread...
Very well said . . . . . . +1 for you 8), but some one gave me first -1 ::)

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Salam to all.
MY MP got reply from embassy-which is ,applicant requires an interview.but it is not schedualed yet.

and also he said if there are some more proofs of ongoing relationship i should submit to them and it will help to assess the file.what do u guys think.
what do you think why they want to interview you husband??? :( did you have a complete wedding??? any other reason which you think might have triggered them to put your file in interview queue???

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
tuco said:
it is happening first time to you?.....check you inbox
checked :p
chnge ur dp , i dnt like it bro :p

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had a complete wedding don in pakistan.but i realy have no clue why they want an interview.thanx.

tuco said:
what do you think why they want to interview you husband??? :( did you have a complete wedding??? any other reason which you think might have triggered them to put your file in interview queue???

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If its only Nikkah only case and rukhsati is not performed. Then immediatly do rukhsati, take lots of pictures and send all proofs to islamabad including tickets, boarding passes as well. Your interview will be waived. For other reasons, you cant do much, I guess.

resham said:
Salam to all.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Order CAIPS and you will find the reasons. Do your husband travelled a lot. Other reasons, may include age difference, education difference, cultural differences, second marriage of either one of you. Bottom line, if they see any reasons for uncompatible marriage.

resham said:
I had a complete wedding don in pakistan.but i realy have no clue why they want an interview.thanx.

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
Anymore wife sponsorship cases? :eek: like october or nov aor's? So that we can discuss the stage we are at and what's happening with them atm, any remed requests? :)

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
checked :p
chnge ur dp , i dnt like it bro :p
i can't..........its my face indeed ;D.........and it's by default.......i have to live with it ;D