+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Seems like they have declared your marriage genuine and therefore went further with your case and requested remedical. InshALlah once you are done with your remedical you will receive your PPR.
May be now they have changed the way they send remedical letter 'only to be opened by the doctor' becuase it contains the old certificate and all :S who knows...

Who else have received letters like that for remedical?
A relative of mine received sealed Re-medical instructions this was about 7 years ago so this is not new and it said the letter is to be opened by doctor only. Someone in the household opened the letter by mistake and then the doctor refused to accept the opened letter instructions and re-medical had to be reissued by the CHC which delayed the case 3-4 months for him. The letter only had remedical in it nothing else any different.

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks –but I do-not know why I have not received it.
humpakwatankaylog said:
It takes 2 days. I live in the same area as you.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
resham said:
Thanks –but I do-not know why I have not received it.
Email them and tell them that you have still not received your letter with caips and that you would like to get an email copy of the notes as originally requested in your form request. Or maybe its better if you leave them a voice mail..they do call back for sure but if you miss the call they don't leave a message or try again later.

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sayedhamdy said:
Sad and funny the thread was started in 2009. The end of 2011 is approaching fast and 2010 applications are not even started in full gear. And some 2009 are still in processing.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
PPR aayega jab everything is finalized including background check. Aur sab ka time different huta hai there is no set timeline lekin on average anywhere from 1-5 months...

@ WES, by looking at CAIPS notes ......... did they do background security check on your wife or did they waive it off

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the advise-I did send e mail to them.

humpakwatankaylog said:
Email them and tell them that you have still not received your letter with caips and that you would like to get an email copy of the notes as originally requested in your form request. Or maybe its better if you leave them a voice mail..they do call back for sure but if you miss the call they don't leave a message or try again later.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
@ WES, by looking at CAIPS notes ......... did they do background security check on your wife or did they waive it off
They do background/security checks on everybody; however, they don't release any information about that in CAIPS so NO on my wife's CAIPS that I ordered 3 times it didn't have any info regarding BG checks on any of them.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
They do background/security checks on everybody; however, they don't release any information about that in CAIPS so NO on my wife's CAIPS that I ordered 3 times it didn't have any info regarding BG checks on any of them.
I could be wrong but to the best of my information, they can waive off security check on female spouses, example are all those wife's cases which get finalized in 14-15 months and only picked up after a year, background checks take about 5 months alone. I remember One2Ka4 CAIPS notes talked about backgroud checks, may be someone els can share his/her experience of CAIPS notes in terms of background checks

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
became-a-loner said:
I could be wrong but to the best of my information, they can waive off security check on female spouses, example are all those wife's cases which get finalized in 14-15 months and only picked up after a year, background checks take about 5 months alone. I remember One2Ka4 CAIPS notes talked about backgroud checks, may be someone els can share his/her experience of CAIPS notes in terms of background checks
You think they will let anyone get into their precious Canada without checking if they plan to bomb up the place after landing? Dude, get real ;D

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
today one of my relatives got her passport back with visa just in 10 days.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
became-a-loner said:
I highly doubt that they let anyone in Canada without any sort of security check specially if its a Permanent Residence case, it might be possible for student VISA or Visit VISA.

Along with my 2 CAIPS that I ordered, I received a cover letter stating that security/background information will not be released according to blah blah section of blah blah act. I don't know if if was just me or people do receive things like that. 3rd CAIPS that I received by email, I didn't get any cover letter just an attached PDF file that had CAIPS notes.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to make an enquiry is it correct mailing address

islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
wat sud we include Name, D-O-B, File No, anything else?

to get a replay

R

raptorsfan

shamsia said:
You think they will let anyone get into their precious Canada without checking if they plan to bomb up the place after landing? Dude, get real ;D
I agree with became-a-loner but not u...u r not applying from CHC-I so you don't know our situation...we are normal human beings also alright...don't u ever talk like that about us...we are Pakistani's and will always be proud to be Pakistani's...and as Canadian citizens...will also respect Canada....u r not even in Canada...what do u know....I have been in Canada since 1996...i grew up here...studied here...but Pakistan is in my blood....now don't u everrrrrrrr make a comment like that about us Pakistani's...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
I agree with became-a-loner but not u...u r not applying from CHC-I so you don't know our situation...we are normal human beings also alright...don't u ever talk like that about us...we are Pakistani's and will always be proud to be Pakistani's...and as Canadian citizens...will also respect Canada....u r not even in Canada...what do u know....I have been in Canada since 1996...i grew up here...studied here...but Pakistan is in my blood....now don't u everrrrrrrr make a comment like that about us Pakistani's...
Very well said brother :)