ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ITs been 5 months after remedical , i want to know after how long medical is recieved by CHC-ISB from india. n how can i see my medical results r back n attached to the file , i hvnt order for CAIPS .
so on e-cas cn we get info abt medical results r recieved n attached

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
No one replied to questions :'( I am quite sad.. I thought I could get some help here.
Wes Bhai you are quite knowledgeable here.. can you tell me whats going on with my case..

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaand said:
I need some help as well to understand this as well..few days back when I was checking my husbands e-cas with his file number I figured that the address disappread and now its back in there. I know his medical have been expired since May 2011 but we didn't wanted to get it done until they ask for it..also his status is still application received. Should I order CAIPS it have been almost one year by now they should have done the initial review at least. Oh one more thing I wanted to know..I kept myself as his representative so on his e-case my fort mcmurray address shows up should I have this changed or does this mean any mail related to his case will come to me... Then I will forward to him.. Anyone had similar situation.
Hi Chaand ur's n my hubby Processing tym almost same ....i think u r Dec Aor......my hubby Address disappear 2 months before he havent heard anything from them ...........as well we Faxed N mailed them for a change of address .....still showing old one not updated yet..........i will suggest u to order Caips after Jan bz they still working on Oct Aor's havent touched Nov Aor yet,hopefully we'll b hearing something good in Jan Inshallaha.............Nop u'll not b receiving any mail to ur Address related to him.........well it will b better if u change ur Address online on cic website.

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
My wife recieved PPR and RE-MED 29th october, and we did re-med on nov 02 , sent passport and re-med reciept from doctor on november 11, when should i expect passport back from CHC-ISB ? PPR had hand written "submit your passport after having re-medical done" at the bottom of the form. e-cas status had address disappeared for till yesterday , now its back with status still in process, just " we started processing your application on ...... "

i wonder why its still in-process as they have asked for Passport after making decision.

am i looking at weeks or months to get the passport back.

Chaand

Nov 9, 2011
Thank you Sawera. It was nice to hear back from somebody. I guess both our husbands will arrive in Spring or Summer 2012 which is good for them. They will not suffer the harsh winter shock. Okay I will sit tight until jan 2012. Thanks

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chaand said:
Thank you Sawera. It was nice to hear back from somebody. I guess both our husbands will arrive in Spring or Summer 2012 which is good for them. They will not suffer the harsh winter shock. Okay I will sit tight until jan 2012. Thanks
Inshallaha :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chotach said:
My wife recieved PPR and RE-MED 29th october, and we did re-med on nov 02 , sent passport and re-med reciept from doctor on november 11, when should i expect passport back from CHC-ISB ? PPR had hand written "submit your passport after having re-medical done" at the bottom of the form. e-cas status had address disappeared for till yesterday , now its back with status still in process, just " we started processing your application on ...... "

i wonder why its still in-process as they have asked for Passport after making decision.

am i looking at weeks or months to get the passport back.
If remedical + PPR is received together the process to get VISA is about 8 weeks from when remedical is done,Aqsa waiting for Visa since 15 oct as well Psionator........When they stamp ur Passport then it shows staus to Decision made........sometimes applicant's Land's Canada it still remains same.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ftpr said:
ITs been 5 months after remedical , i want to know after how long medical is recieved by CHC-ISB from india. n how can i see my medical results r back n attached to the file , i hvnt order for CAIPS .
so on e-cas cn we get info abt medical results r recieved n attached
CHC-Isb doesn't receive medical results physically. New Delhi assesses and enters the resuls in their internal database and CHC-I has access to the results electronically. It takes about 4-6 weeks (from the medical date) for the results to be entered in their system. Sometimes they update ecas and and sometimes they don't so you won't know whether they have received your results or not. Some people contact their DMP to get the tracking number of the package they send to New Delhi and thats how they know the medicals have been received.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ayesha_a said:
Nothing at all. I think they're not even updating my e-cas. They never added 'medical received' as for other applicants, nor did my address disappear in the past few weeks. And there is no 'decision made' either. It just shows two bars of 'In process'...:s
They never changed my wife's ecas either. It said "in Process" since March 2010 and nothing else. Then in Aug 2011 all of a sudden it changed to "decision made" and said the medicals have been received and office will contact you in coming days. So ecas is not really a reliable source but yes it does give you an idea towards the end about whats happening...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any October ppr candidate who has received pp back plz come forward, or at least update ur status.
Ppl who already got the pp back are
Papah
Sunshine girl
Tweety44

And those who are waiting some of them are
Ainy inam
Ayesha
Dodgecharger
Chotach
Aqsa

And others,,,.,

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Any October ppr candidate who has received pp back plz come forward, or at least update ur status.
Ppl who already got the pp back are
Papah
Sunshine girl
Tweety44

And those who are waiting some of them are
Ainy inam
Ayesha
Dodgecharger
Chotach
Aqsa

And others,,,.,
Waiting for Visa:
Ainyinam
Alpha1980
Aqsa
Ayesha
Chotach
Dodgecharger
Hassam_mc
Lashari
Nonee
Ocanada
Su140210
Tor-wi
UOC
Zabi
Ziam

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
They never changed my wife's ecas either. It said "in Process" since March 2010 and nothing else. Then in Aug 2011 all of a sudden it changed to "decision made" and said the medicals have been received and office will contact you in coming days. So ecas is not really a reliable source but yes it does give you an idea towards the end about whats happening...
thanks for detail, if ecas shows medical results recieved , den it remains on ecas till de end of process or just shows for sm time n den disappears n v only left inprocess status.
i want to send an email asking for update on my case,
islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
is it reight address for enquiry

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Waiting for Visa:
Ainyinam
Aqsa