Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chotach said:
yes , is it good or bad ?
I cant say it is bad but had she told the doctor that her first medical was expired, they would have not allowed her to do re-medical because for remedical there is a certain form which embassy issues to be submitted to Designated Doctor

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Zahri baat hai Tum jitni moti ho amma ji, tum to kisi motay bhainsay ko hi line maro gi...agar Tumain iss umar mein bandar bhi response dey to tum khush kismet ho gee !!!! ;D
hmmmmm very good ,very nice,(imformative) now u dnt have to ask Has anyone seen me?! ;D :p......now u have mentioned urself as well ur wifi :eek: now i know ur raz for timmi(bz of moti thinge) :p Moo,moo,moo

DodgeCharger said:
Has anyone seen me?! ;D :p

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wajood-e-Zan say Hai Qanayat Main Rang

sawera said:
hmmmmm very good ,very nice,(imformative) now u dnt have to ask Has anyone seen me?! ;D :p......now u have mentioned urself as well ur wifi :eek: now i know ur raz for timmi(bz of moti thinge) :p Moo,moo,moo

DodgeCharger said:
Has anyone seen me?! ;D :p

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My cousin applied for visit visa to accompany her for delivery of his child but CHC refused him. His AOR is November 2010 I think so.

humpakwatan said:
There were the rare two or three cases of people who applied for visit visa for spouse and they got it. But most likely there are more chances that it wont go through. No harm in trying anyway!

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
My ecas showed a new bar of permanent residence "In Process"...but it suddenly disappeared last month..i thought that there might be some updating issue...i waited for whole month...nothing happened and still one bar is on my ecas...
i feel something gar bar.....

do u guys have any such experience on ecas....i wrote to CHC as well to let me knw abt my file status but got no response..

should i write them again??

need advice plz...

:'(

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
philantropist said:
My ecas showed a new bar of permanent residence "In Process"...but it suddenly disappeared last month..i thought that there might be some updating issue...i waited for whole month...nothing happened and still one bar is on my ecas...
i feel something gar bar.....

do u guys have any such experience on ecas....i wrote to CHC as well to let me knw abt my file status but got no response..

should i write them again??

need advice plz...

:'(
U don't need to worry about it since it is just a system glitch! And chc probably won't respond to u regarding this issue, they lately have stopped responding people for some odd reasons!

Maybe they just are planning to head home for Xmas and new year vacations and are too excited to respond even.

Somy suggestion is just don't worry about it, if there is an issue with something trust me they will come knocking at ur door!

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is really weird, my husband got a call today from CHC ISB asking if he had done the remed. My husband answered yes and they asked him when.. so he gave the answer about 2 weeks back. Thats about it..

anyways, according to the TCS tracking number, the passport was received 2 weeks ago by NASIR at CHC..

why did he get this call? should we be worried?

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
psionator said:
This is really weird, my husband got a call today from CHC ISB asking if he had done the remed. My husband answered yes and they asked him when.. so he gave the answer about 2 weeks back. Thats about it..

anyways, according to the TCS tracking number, the passport was received 2 weeks ago by NASIR at CHC..

why did he get this call? should we be worried?
Yes that is weird where did u get the medical done, which DMP? Did u get the PPR and remed together? If yes then when did u get it? Please share