+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

jay123456

Star Member
Nov 1, 2011
Hi Guys

I just got married in Pakistan and want to know if any one of you have applied a visit visa for their spouse before sending their immigartion applicaiton. Also is it taking 2 years for every single applicaiton or is this average??

H

humpakwatan

jay123456 said:
Hi Guys

I just got married in Pakistan and want to know if any one of you have applied a visit visa for their spouse before sending their immigartion applicaiton. Also is it taking 2 years for every single applicaiton or is this average??
It is average months for all the cases completed last 12 months. Yours might take 12 months or maybe more ...no one knows. Please see cases timeline on google spreadsheet in my signatures.

mj1998

Star Member
May 4, 2011
As wes said, you have to upload the pic on a third party site such as tinypic and then copy the forum url and paste in your post.

tuco said:
dear how did you add the picture in the post?...please let me know..

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
App submitted CIC-M 16th October 2009
CIC- M approved it on 10th November 2009
File transferred to CHC-ISB 10th Nov. 2009
Acknowledgement letter received 10 Feb. 2010
Received request for additional douments and Pics 09 august 2010
Local MP send several requests to know the status.
No definative response except that the " file is in queue to be reviewed by a deciding officer and will be pushed to the next step".
Medical redone on march 27 2011.
No response despite several emails and a couple faxes.
Went to Pakistan to speak to the Immigration officer who is handling the case, no luck refused to see me at High Comission, initially agreed to see me when I contacted them through phone before leaving for Pakistan.
hoping for the best....

Thanks...

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
Any other October PPR who got pp back with visa please come forward! So far we have
Shakams
And how much longer gotten their passport back.

The other candidates with October PPR s who are waiting for visas are
Tweety44
Any inam
Ayesha-a
And myself

And possibly others, so folks please come forward, Thanx.
Hey Dodgecharger,

I am a Oct 15th PPR too..actually a Remed + PPR..Sent PP back on 22nd October..moreover, I got a call from CHC on 29th as well..they asked me if i got the PPR letter..i told them i did, and that i sent it back on 22nd and have recieved confirmation from TCS that it was recieved by Nasir..thats all..

and CONGRATULATIONS how_much_longer on the visa =)

May everyone's waiting come to an end, Ameen!

P.S.Congratulations to everyone else too who recieved PPR and visas the past few weeks..

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aqSa said:
Hey Dodgecharger,

I am a Oct 15th PPR too..actually a Remed + PPR..Sent PP back on 22nd October..moreover, I got a call from CHC on 29th as well..they asked me if i got the PPR letter..i told them i did, and that i sent it back on 22nd and have recieved confirmation from TCS that it was recieved by Nasir..thats all..

and CONGRATULATIONS how_much_longer on the visa =)

May everyone's waiting come to an end, Ameen!

P.S.Congratulations to everyone else too who recieved PPR and visas the past few weeks..

Please keep us all posted if u see ur address disappear!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IM NOT S PERFECT GIRL
MY HAIR DOESN'T ALWAYS STAY IN PLACE
I SPILL THINGS A LOT.IM PRETTY CLUMSY&
SOMETIMES I HAVE A BROKEN HEART.
MY FRIENDS & I SOMETIMES FIGHT &
MAY BE SOMEDAY NOTHING GOES RIGHT.
BUT WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT &TAKE A STEP BACK
I REMEMBER HOW AMAZING LIFE TRULY IS
&THAT MAY BE JUST MAY BE.I LIKE BEING
UNPERFECT...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
They are heartless seriously! Are you back in Canada or still in Pakistan? Are there any complications with the case as it is more than 24 months? I hope your case is resolved soon InshAllah!

waqarcan said:
No definative response except that the " file is in queue to be reviewed by a deciding officer and will be pushed to the next step".
Went to Pakistan to speak to the Immigration officer who is handling the case, no luck refused to see me at High Comission, initially agreed to see me when I contacted them through phone before leaving for Pakistan.
hoping for the best....

Thanks...

H

humpakwatan

jay123456 said:
Hi Guys

There were the rare two or three cases of people who applied for visit visa for spouse and they got it. But most likely there are more chances that it wont go through. No harm in trying anyway!

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
waqarcan said:
hoping for the best....

Thanks...
God..... are you sponsoring husband or wife ?

T

tweety44

ayesha_a said:
InshAllah! I think they've received your medical results- Hence, your file has been opened on the next bf'd, and the address disappearance. I think you should get your passport back with visa right after eid, as by then they would've analysed your medical results too. Good luck :)
thanks ayesha for ur response.. lets hope for the best.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tweety44 said:
thanks ayesha for ur response.. lets hope for the best.
Would u mind telling me if ur address disappeared and where did u get ur meds done from? When did ND receive ur results? Could u plz share? Did u ecas change?