+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
Please keep us all posted if u see ur address disappear!

Yeah i will for sure..

My address hasnt disappeared whenevr i got any letter..when it did disappear in between there hasnt been a letter around that time..but yeah i am hoping for a status change on ecas sson after eid INSHALLAH! So will be the case for the rest of us OCT PPRS INSHALLAH!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
wes786 said:
Hahaha, kabhi ghuroor nahi kiya but thanks for the compliment ;) However, I must ask; where did you see my picture? Were you stalking me on Facebook? 8)
hhhahahhahahah ..............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
how_much_longer said:
Thank you everyone for your wishes. I pray this good news comes to everyone very soon InshAllah! Especially for the ones who have been waiting a long time - Resham, Saggit, Bloomingflower, Alpha1980, bestplace, lonlywidouthubby, and all others I may have forgotten.

You all must know by now how to handle yourself during this process. My only couple of advices are keep yourself busy and your mind occupied. And always be supportive to your spouse and do the best to keep them smiling.

As many of you have asked for timeline, here it is:

Mar2010 - CPC-M
May2010 - AOR
Jun2010 - Sent docs IMM forms asked with AOR + proofs
Feb2011 - Sent docs proofs after visiting wife
May2011 - re-PCC, IMM, and Supp forms received
June2011 - re-Med request
Oct2011 - PPR
Nov2011 - Visa

19+ months total
ohhhh congratzzzzzzzzzz ... n happiness aheadddddddddddddddddddd nowwwwwww

n thankoo so much for remebering meeeeeeeee in ur prayerssssssssss

all d best in futureeeeeeeeeee lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to comee.........

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
aaj bhi koi news NAHYEEEEEEEEE ??? ???

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
sawera said:
Wes bhai i also wanna c how my bhai look lyk.... i think all of the member.... u must post ur pic on this forum ...ur wife is already done wht cic. :D balkai bhabi kai saat wale laga lein takai sub ko pata ho kai app already booked hain :p.
HAHHAHAHHAHHA

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received with VISA on 10th January 2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon Insha Allah
wes786 said:
They are heartless seriously! Are you back in Canada or still in Pakistan? Are there any complications with the case as it is more than 24 months? I hope your case is resolved soon InshAllah!
I am back in Canada since 17th of the last month. Its no point staying in Pakistan if it is not serving any purpose. I don't know if there is any complications with the case. even if there is some, they should let us know so that we should try to matigate the issue.

I am thinking of writing to CIC head office in Ottawa in relation to thier service standard as 24 months have already passed and no response from CHC-ISB yet. what do you guys think ?

Thanks.

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waqarcan said:
I am back in Canada since 17th of the last month. Its no point staying in Pakistan if it is not serving any purpose. I don't know if there is any complications with the case. even if there is some, they should let us know so that we should try to matigate the issue.

I am thinking of writing to CIC head office in Ottawa in relation to thier service standard as 24 months have already passed and no response from CHC-ISB yet. what do you guys think ?

Thanks.
BTW.. I am sponsoring my wife.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
waqarcan said:

Thanks.
waqarcan said:
BTW.. I am sponsoring my wife.
Nothings is going to happen by writing the head office or, kenny or even Harper himself. A lot of us have tried and constantly trying different methodology to get their attention towards long processing times for CHC-Islamabad and all we get for an answer is that "There is a backlog and they are working their best to finalize cases on a first come first basis" There is no harm in trying though for your peace of mind give it a try may be you will get lucky!

By complicated case I meant to say: lots of travel history, work history, worked for the government or any political party. Was it a Nikah only or Phone Nikah case (no rukhsati/valima), is your case in queue for an interview etc... If any of the factors I listed apply to your case then your case would take longer than the average timeline.

waqarcan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
09-11-2009
File Transfer...
10-11-2009
Med's Request
02-03-2011
Med's Done....
10-03-2011
Passport Req..
07-12- 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
My marriage was simple. we had functions on marriage day and walima two days after. Personally i do not believe in Mahendi and other stuff, so there was none of these during my wedding.
No there is not a lot of travels outside of the country. Every four years I visit Pakistan beside some other european countries on vacations, thats about it.

This is my second marriage.
I broke up with my first wife in 2004 due to some serious issues, and since then my ex has been living in Pakistan even though she was a Canadian Citizen.

I have kids from my first marriage who are living with me. It was thier choice either to live with thier mom or me. So they decided to live with me. I just got married second time because my kids need a mother as thier companion and friend.
Otherwise I had no plan to get into this kind of tangle.
I am just trying to understand how they can treat me like this who is a regular tax payer for the last 18 years and contributed so much to canadian economy.

Thanks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ok so your case is a little different from a normal case (hence complicated); they would have to do some extra work since this is your second marriage. They would want to make sure that your 2nd marriage is genuine and do some extra investigation as to who/what/where/when/why/how etc. etc. about your first marriage. I understand your frustration but this is the reason why it is taking longer than usual but hopefully they are done with all their background/security checks and soon and your family is united InshAllah.

waqarcan said:
My marriage was simple. we had functions on marriage day and walima two days after. Personally i do not believe in Mahendi and other stuff, so there was none of these during my wedding.
No there is not a lot of travels outside of the country. Every four years I visit Pakistan beside some other european countries on vacations, thats about it.

This is my second marriage.
I broke up with my first wife in 2004 due to some serious issues, and since then my ex has been living in Pakistan even though she was a Canadian Citizen.

I have kids from my first marriage who are living with me. It was thier choice either to live with thier mom or me. So they decided to live with me. I just got married second time because my kids need a mother as thier companion and friend.
Otherwise I had no plan to get into this kind of tangle.
I am just trying to understand how they can treat me like this who is a regular tax payer for the last 18 years and contributed so much to canadian economy.

Thanks

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
my wife recieved a call from CHC-ISB a few days ago but no PPR , her address disapeared today.
they asked her if she sent the passport or not yet and do so asap. she told them she had not recieved the Letter then he said send it as soon as you get the PPR.

her address was there yesterday but disapreared today. is it Good ?
STATUS still shows in-process

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chotach said:
my wife recieved a call from CHC-ISB a few days ago but no PPR , her address disapeared today.
they asked her if she sent the passport or not yet and do so asap. she told them she had not recieved the Letter then he said send it as soon as you get the PPR.

her address was there yesterday but disapreared today. is it Good ?
STATUS still shows in-process
Post your time line so we can understand the situation better ............. address disappearance generally means some action being taken on the file because on most of the customized computer programs when you make an input, the input goes into PENDING mode and it goes through system overnight or longer ........... which generally results in address disappearance ........... sometimes it just disappears because of system update ...... some other memebers also had their address disappear yesterday....... so it could be either of the two

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
file transfered to isb on oct 2010, and nothing after, not even confirmation of reciept of docs.
her med expired and i told her to have it re-done and send it in sept 2011, and two days ago they called asking about the original passport.

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
wes786 said:
Ok so your case is a little different from a normal case (hence complicated); they would have to do some extra work since this is your second marriage. They would want to make sure that your 2nd marriage is genuine and do some extra investigation as to who/what/where/when/why/how etc. etc. about your first marriage. I understand your frustration but this is the reason why it is taking longer than usual but hopefully they are done with all their background/security checks and soon and your family is united InshAllah.
wes bhai..... wht abt me??? i have travel history means i go abroad like twice in a year for vacationsbut only for a weeek or soo...... mu husband has contacted the mp and in feb the mp said that if everything is recieved in time my case will be done in oct... but nothing in oct .. when we contacted the mp he said that the background checks has not been recieved..... wht do u think is going on??? i applied on 4 march 2010..... case started processing on 25 may 2010... re med done on 7 july 2011...

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chotach said:
file transfered to isb on oct 2010, and nothing after, not even confirmation of reciept of docs.
her med expired and i told her to have it re-done and send it in sept 2011, and two days ago they called asking about the original passport.
You mean the medical was expired and your wife got it done second time voluntarily without CHC-ISB request