+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
ok boss...treat pakki when i come to canada..i'm sure we'll be able to find some desi siri paye place in Toronto..or i'll bring Phajja Siri Paya with me straight yo you 8)
Lol

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
I eat a lotta meat!
One and a half chicken a day.
250 grams of red meat! That explains why i am a Hugh guy!! ;D
mai tu samje thee kai app sirf TIMMy mai he kahtai hain ...................yeh lotta meat bhi wahan he sai milti hai kya.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
chotach said:
hay, my wife recieved a call today from chc-isb asking why she had not sent the passport ? but we never recieved any PPR letter, now i am worried that we might have missed the letter, can i just send the passport woth a cover letter stating call from chc-isb ?

normally what documents they require in PPR letter ? i mean original passport and what else ?
any specific forms to fill or pics etc ? i am loosing my sleepe over it plz help.
A form that contains, full name, address, hight, eye colour original passport and 2 photos. When they called, why didn't you ask them if you should send them without the letter or did they say they will send you a letter?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
time to sleep...you guys keep your discourse on siri paye, naan chaney, samosey pakorey kachori, dahi bhalley...lol..
bye

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
it was my wife in pakistan, she had no idea what to ask and what to say, she was just stunned that she recieved call from isb. i guess i will wait for the form unless anyone of you have scanned/copy of that form , i might call chc-isb from here asking them the situation or my postman is getting beaten-up

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Oye baaz aaja swera! ;D ;D :mad:
Waise swera I invite u for Siri paye and nihaari someday! ::)
khole aam invitation.(range hatoon pakrai gahe)........... abb tu app sub ko pata chal gaya hoga kai hamre charger bhai kitnaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii naik hain ;D ;D

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chotach said:
it was my wife in pakistan, she had no idea what to ask and what to say, she was just stunned that she recieved call from isb. i guess i will wait for the form unless anyone of you have scanned/copy of that form , i might call chc-isb from here asking them the situation or my postman is getting beaten-up
Bro PPR never gets sent out thru postman, check with tcs dude who is responsible for ur area. An also call Islamabad and explain them what happened! Or email them and ask for the tracking number of ur PPR shipment!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
khole aam invitation.(range hatoon pakrai gahe)........... abb tu app sub ko pata chal gaya hoga kai hamre charger bhai kitnaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii naik hain ;D ;D
Sure sure yaar open invitation hai sab ko ;) ;)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
chotach said:
I have the form but e-mail version

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
Good for the postman, i will send someone to tcs office in the morning, my home address in pak is out of coverage area of tcs and i am thinking they might have held it for pickup then.

so its always TCS for sure, i guess i am going to email them also to makesure they have sent the PPR

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
chotach said:
Good for the postman, i will send someone to tcs office in the morning, my home address in pak is out of coverage area of tcs and i am thinking they might have held it for pickup then.

so its always TCS for sure, i guess i am going to email them also to makesure they have sent the PPR
Yeah its TCS 99% of the time. I do have it in my email as well but you can't PM me your email address since you don't have enough posts.

chotach

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
AOR Received.
JULY 2010
File Transfer...
Sept 2010
Med's Request
NOV 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
JAN 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2012
my postman is not so nice, he gave us one of the letters two months after the deadline. Good thing he atleast gave it to us not thorow it in the garbage, his excuse was "i kept it seperate so i give it to you first thing when i come to your area and forgot to check that pocket of the mail bag for three months"

H

humpakwatan

wes786 said:
Yeah its TCS 99% of the time. I do have it in my email as well but you can't PM me your email address since you don't have enough posts.
he can Unhide his email address from the Profile Settings for a brief time period so you can get it from his Forum Profile page I guess.