+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
humpakwatan said:
Hi Blue angel ..as per one 2 ka 4 and some other the interview date can sometimes take longer than 1 year. Until then they keep telling you that they cannot give you an interview date yet. It is good to order caips like royalzaib is doing to find out what the reason of the interview is. If the reason of the interview is that they think your marriage is not genuine then you start providing them with more and more proofs of your relationship ...pictures, visit, phone call records, long distance call records, skype call records,facebook, emails, letters, gifts ,western union and whatever else you can find to show that you guys keep in touch with each other and are very much a part of each others life on , ongoing basis.

It after the review of that stuff the Visa officer is convinced that your relationship is genuine they will take you off the interview queue. So please start collecting and sending these things to CHC with your file number on the package to add to that file.
@humpakwatan, do you think that interview are conducted only to check marriage genuineness or there can be any reason to call for an interview ?

H

humpakwatan

muzmil said:
@ humpakwatan, do you think that interview are conducted only to check marriage genuineness or there can be any reason to call for an interview ?
There can be various reasons for interviews. For example:

- security reasons (if your name or credentials are similar to some guy who is on the wanted list or something)
- misrepresentation ( if CHC thinks you lied about something on your application but are not sure and want to confirm by having a face to face interview and find any inconsistencies in your responses)
-relationship is not genuine
- any thing that they are in doubt about in the application and consider it to be a big issue they will conduct an interview about it
- criminality ( if they think you committed a crime that is a serious crime and that makes you inadmissible to Canada without pardon )

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
blue angel said:
salam i am also victim of CHC. is there any member who is waiting for interview plz batana

There a lots of applicants in waiting for an interview date, including bloomingflower, bestplace4u, royalzaib, one2ka4 just came out of the interview list, and a few more that I can't remember the names of :)

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Good morning and Salam to all the brothers and sisters here...I have been super busy with lots of stuff going on for me right now and I have also been really out of touch with the PPRs on the forum. So, what have I missed? ;D My husband’s passport is with CIC and I am waiting for it to be back so he could start looking for his one way ticket…*smiles* :p

royalzaib

Jun 20, 2011
became-a-loner said:
It may or may not give you a clue as to what happened to the file, generally the actual concern is not documented on CAIPS and they keep it on paper record ........ the other way of getting the inside info is to ask for full copy of your file (that should include their hand written notes) the process is the same, instead of CAIPS or CGMS you also check mark COPY of visa file on the form
how can i check the mark copy of visa file on the form?

H

humpakwatan

royalzaib said:
its on there ... Copy of file... with a square. You just write a cross in it!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royalzaib said:
It is on the form which asks you the type of request ...... please check the links for the forms on humpakwatan's FAQ webpage

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know its scares once you get this kinf reply but -I got the same answer in AUG.2010.and they reopened my file in April 2011.and asked for more proof of our relationship+imm forms-and till today nothing much happened.Stille same answer as of Oct .14.2011.(Inetrview Q).I hope it helps

humpakwatan said:
There can be various reasons for interviews. For example:

- security reasons (if your name or credentials are similar to some guy who is on the wanted list or something)
- misrepresentation ( if CHC thinks you lied about something on your application but are not sure and want to confirm by having a face to face interview and find any inconsistencies in your responses)
-relationship is not genuine
- any thing that they are in doubt about in the application and consider it to be a big issue they will conduct an interview about it
- criminality ( if they think you committed a crime that is a serious crime and that makes you inadmissible to Canada without pardon )

A

alpha1980

humpakwatan said:
Sorry Alpha bro i updated the sheet and fixed the error. Also if anyone else finds an error ( or wants to remove some infor from the sheet) in their timeline please let me /sawera/ iftikhar or khalifa know and we will update it.
Thankyou...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaar y dnt my husband address changes on cic website its almost lyk 8 month,,,,my husband faxed,mailed,e-mailed them but still its the same,,, any idea.

takemblues

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
yaar y dnt my husband address changes on cic website its almost lyk 8 month,,,,my husband faxed,mailed,e-mailed them but still its the same,,, any idea.
Try webform

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
takemblues said:
Try webform
change of address for applicant,,,,how do tht works,,, i know tht works for sponsor,,,once i tried 4 applicant but didnt work.

H

humpakwatan

sawera said:
change of address for applicant,,,,how do tht works,,, i know tht works for sponsor,,,once i tried 4 applicant but didnt work.
For any changes in address for Pakistani applicant you have to send a FAX or Mail to change it. There is no other way. The sponsor can change their address via web.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
resham said:
I know its scares once you get this kinf reply but -I got the same answer in AUG.2010.and they reopened my file in April 2011.and asked for more proof of our relationship+imm forms-and till today nothing much happened.Stille same answer as of Oct .14.2011.(Inetrview Q).I hope it helps
hello Resham, do you know any reason why ur case is in interview queue ? is ur nikah only case or is this within family marriage ? or ur husband has lived outside pakistan for long ?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatan said:
For any changes in address for Pakistani applicant you have to send a FAX or Mail to change it. There is no other way. The sponsor can change their address via web.
i knew it will not work on cic web,,,,wht about danny bhai,sis mujgani their address r updated,,,i tried both ways but still the same :'(