April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
whywait:( said:
Good news is that the weather is finaly beautiful and sunny today:)
Oh sis you are so lucky to be enjoying the nice weather with your hubby. It is rainy and dull over here today so no change in weather and no change in immigration status either LOL. Khair- inshAllah one day all of us will get a chance to give good news about enjoying the weather with our spouse.

J

jani99

hi jani99,

I'm known as INSHALLAH in the other forum
started sponsorship on feb of 2009 and my hubby landed 20th of April 2011:)

Thank god the wait is over for me now!! may allah give all of you guys same kind of happyness:)

Last time I checked cic web to see what the process is NOW.....it mentions that it's completed and it gives all details of landing...even which termenal at YYZ :eek:
Glad to hear that your husband has landed... I guess, we don't need to add ur timeline in the list :)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
jani99 said:
Found interesting stuff about Kutta kenney during random search... I request everyone to watch this video...

http://mostlywater.org/why_jason_kenney_should_be_election_issue
lol it's so funny but so true! With him in charge it will be harder for us to be united with our loved ones sooner.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
sis i'm still hanging around this forum so I could congratulate all those who gave me support when I needed it:) you are on my top 5 friend's list and I'm waiting for good news from you! well now that you've done the med 'hubby' who knows by mid summer your hubby could be with you as well inshallah:)
Now I'm thinking about a phone compay where I pay only $10 a month just for emergency use 8)

mahmed17 said:
Oh sis you are so lucky to be enjoying the nice weather with your hubby. It is rainy and dull over here today so no change in weather and no change in immigration status either LOL. Khair- inshAllah one day all of us will get a chance to give good news about enjoying the weather with our spouse.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
sis i'm still hanging around this forum so I could congratulate all those who gave me support when I needed it:) you are on my top 5 friend's list and I'm waiting for good news from you! well now that you've done the med 'hubby' who knows by mid summer your hubby could be with you as well inshallah:)
Now I'm thinking about a phone compay where I pay only $10 a month just for emergency use 8)
lol omg that is so funny, once my husband comes I am giving away my phone phir kia zaroorat lol or I will just go on one of the pay as you go plans. THanks for sticking around I pray that inshALlah I will have good news to share with you very soon, Allah karey to ab PPR a jaye. The worst part is being in the dark about what they are doing now. I want to email them but I want to wait until they receive his medical results to send my emotional email ;D

P.S. How is your hubby finding Canada?

Mar 2, 2011
thank you jani...it's a wonderful feeling to be free of worries about this horrible horrible process :mad: like i told mahmed sis i'm now here and try to be of some help to others who need it:) I'm glad that i'm not on the list anyone and all of you are in my prayers that some day soon your names one by one come off of it and you could relax your hearts as well inshallah :)
jani99 said:
Glad to hear that your husband has landed... I guess, we don't need to add ur timeline in the list :)

Mar 2, 2011
my o my!!! after 2 years and 4 months of waiting I don't think anyone will complain about anything ;D Last week I got him SIN...and now I'm not sure how long before the send the PR card!! I think I saw somewhere that those coming after 2002 don't have to fill a form to get the card!! I hope it's true!! I'll call cic and find out:/

mahmed17 said:
lol omg that is so funny, once my husband comes I am giving away my phone phir kia zaroorat lol or I will just go on one of the pay as you go plans. THanks for sticking around I pray that inshALlah I will have good news to share with you very soon, Allah karey to ab PPR a jaye. The worst part is being in the dark about what they are doing now. I want to email them but I want to wait until they receive his medical results to send my emotional email ;D

P.S. How is your hubby finding Canada?

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
missha said:
Salam all,

I have a niece who is stuck in Pakistan. My sister got pregnant with her 3rd child after her re-medical for PR in 2009 and then she delivered the child in Pakistan July 2010. Meanwhile my sister got her PR visa and she had to leave Pakistan at max by Oct, 2010.

Of little knowledge and experience of my brother in law, they applied her PR in sponsor in August 2010 to Canadian embassy in Pakistan requesting her to give her PR with all required documents as well. It bounced back and asked to send the application to Mississauga, then then he took his time and filed the application in April, 2010.

My sister left the Pakistan in Oct, 2010 of no choice along with her 2 other children while leaving my niece in Pakistan with my parents who are not in good health.

We received her AOR In June 2010 and since then we have been waiting to hear from Canadian embassy to make decision on the child case. Of numerous enquiry, we are being told that the case is in queue. The application status says," We have received your application on April 26, 2010".

My sister could not go back to Pakistan as being a new immigration financially struggling to make living in Canada with 2 kids who are already going to school. She couldn't be able to her 3rd child since then, my father is on disability and my mother who already has sciatica and other related health problems has to take care of my father as well as the child. My niece is not growing up the way she should be with a mother. Shes being given the best of the best but early age development without a mother leaves a psychological impact of the child later on in life.

I have no clue, how Canadian Govt. has been taking so long to make a decision on her case of infant. What kind of background check they have to go through.

Can anyone advise what could be done to expedite the process?
oh my God,poor baby,I think ur sis should contact any lawyer,baby bechari mother k baghair kaise rahe gii.MAY ALLAH HELP UR SIS AMEEN.

Mar 2, 2011
I know this is mean of me to say but i'm gonna say it anyways..................baby was more important than anything in the world..........mother should have stayed and tried to make it to canada with all 3 kids and not only 2 :mad:

missha said:
Salam all,

I have a niece who is stuck in Pakistan. My sister got pregnant with her 3rd child after her re-medical for PR in 2009 and then she delivered the child in Pakistan July 2010. Meanwhile my sister got her PR visa and she had to leave Pakistan at max by Oct, 2010.

Of little knowledge and experience of my brother in law, they applied her PR in sponsor in August 2010 to Canadian embassy in Pakistan requesting her to give her PR with all required documents as well. It bounced back and asked to send the application to Mississauga, then then he took his time and filed the application in April, 2010.

My sister left the Pakistan in Oct, 2010 of no choice along with her 2 other children while leaving my niece in Pakistan with my parents who are not in good health.

We received her AOR In June 2010 and since then we have been waiting to hear from Canadian embassy to make decision on the child case. Of numerous enquiry, we are being told that the case is in queue. The application status says," We have received your application on April 26, 2010".

My sister could not go back to Pakistan as being a new immigration financially struggling to make living in Canada with 2 kids who are already going to school. She couldn't be able to her 3rd child since then, my father is on disability and my mother who already has sciatica and other related health problems has to take care of my father as well as the child. My niece is not growing up the way she should be with a mother. Shes being given the best of the best but early age development without a mother leaves a psychological impact of the child later on in life.

I have no clue, how Canadian Govt. has been taking so long to make a decision on her case of infant. What kind of background check they have to go through.

Can anyone advise what could be done to expedite the process?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know this is mean of me to say but i'm gonna say it anyways..................baby was more important than anything in the world..........mother should have stayed and tried to make it to canada with all 3 kids and not only 2 :mad:
I do reliazed the pain and sadness in above case but unfortunately in medical science and in politics science the first lesson they gave you is that "regardless of what you have to have a stone-heart and no mercey, follow the policy". Base on that CHC peoples will follow up the policy for this innocent baby. :(

Mar 2, 2011
may this policy burn in hell :mad: I know of this other individual with same kind of case!! the parents with the rest of the children left to Canada and left behind their daughter who is now 19 years of age (was new born at the time) and never was part of her family's life because of the policy!!! she got engaged with this guy who now says "tell your mom to sponsor both of us and then I will get married to you when we are in Canada!!"!! Poor girl was raised away from family and now idiot fiancee is a moron!! poor girl has no power in Pakistan therefore she cries all the time for mama's help who is busy with the rest of kids in Canada :mad: :eek:

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
I do reliazed the pain and sadness in above case but unfortunately in medical science and in politics science the first lesson they gave you is that "regardless of what you have to have a stone-heart and no mercey, follow the policy". Base on that CHC peoples will follow up the policy for this innocent baby. :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
one2ka4 when are you going to Pakistan?

Brother help me out, do you think it is still too early to contact CHC-ISB to see if they got my husbands medical results. I want PPR so bad now I can't stay without him any longer I am feeling desperate for a visa. :'(
Most likely I will be going in June as I have two courses to complete for spring semester ending on June 16.
I would suggest wait a little bit more and not to email as under present situation in PK, In my opinion they may have many other things to discuss/participate/communicate with head office. Let the dust get settled than you can email. And dont be sad sister I know what puts you up, I am sending you a PM and tell me If you still feel sad.

***Kali ke khilne ke raaz ko samjo, Khile ga Phool ahista ahista, Chaley hy tu kat he jaye ga safar ahista ahista*** Insha Allah :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
may this policy burn in hell :mad: I know of this other individual with same kind of case!! the parents with the rest of the children left to Canada and left behind their daughter who is now 19 years of age (was new born at the time) and never was part of her family's life because of the policy!!! she got engaged with this guy who now says "tell your mom to sponsor both of us and then I will get married to you when we are in Canada!!"!! Poor girl was raised away from family and now idiot fiancee is a moron!! poor girl has no power in Pakistan therefore she cries all the time for mama's help who is busy with the rest of kids in Canada :mad: :eek:
I totally agree with you burn all the human made policies. I truly believed on Sunnit Asool given to us. Insano ko onn ki mother ne azaad janim dya tha no one has the right to make anyone their slave or apart from parents. :mad: those who does this they are shi*tan ke saathi.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Most likely I will be going in June as I have two courses to complete for spring semester ending on June 16.
I would suggest wait a little bit more and not to email as under present situation in PK, In my opinion they may have many other things to discuss/participate/communicate with head office. Let the dust get settled than you can email. And dont be sad sister I know what puts you up, I am sending you a PM and tell me If you still feel sad.

***Kali ke khilne ke raaz ko samjo, Khile ga Phool ahista ahista, Chaley hy tu kat he jaye ga safar ahista ahista*** Insha Allah :)
Thank you bhai, kabhi tasali milti hain to phir lagta hain k koi baat nahin inshAllah ahista ahista manzil per pohanch jaye gaye, siraf aur thoda sabr karna parey ga. I pray for the best for you as well, inshAllah you will have a good time with babhi in Pakistan and hope you get good news real soon after.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
my o my!!! after 2 years and 4 months of waiting I don't think anyone will complain about anything ;D Last week I got him SIN...and now I'm not sure how long before the send the PR card!! I think I saw somewhere that those coming after 2002 don't have to fill a form to get the card!! I hope it's true!! I'll call cic and find out:/
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I'm so happy for you sis, may Allah (swt) always keep the both of you VERY VERY HAPPY TOGETHER INSHALLAH. Hope you never have to go through anything this heartbreaking again.