Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
godisgreat said:
Dear All,

ALLAH ka naam say jo bara meherban aur nehyat raham wala hai. Finally I got my passport back Allamdolillah last Friday. Due to busy in my personal work I was unable to inform all of you guys on time.These days it takes 25 days after sending your passport.

INSHALLAH my prayers are with all of you and soon everyone will get their PPR very very soon specially some of those who are waiting since 2009 like Maximus Brother, Marya,Mahmed,Humaumair and etc.

I Wish all the very best to 2010 applicants.

ALLAH ka Jitna shaukar kiya jayay kaam hai. Ameen yeah ALLAH pak.

Thank you very much for all your support and guidance. ;)

Specially thanks to Knaeem bhai and Maxmiuss bhai for their kindness.
hmmm mubarik ho apko..
mithayi kidhar hay :p

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys and Girls,

My wife got a letter saying that our marriage does not seem genuine.... provide proof of relationship and pictures after wedding..... I had the proper ceremony but no ruksati....I don't have any pictures after wedding... just a couple which I already sent with application..... I never went back after the wedding because of work and few other family matters... all I have is phone bills....

what else can I do to prove our relationship ??

they also asked for PCC but no medical...

Thanks
Ali

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Ali_427 said:
Hi Guys and Girls,

My wife got a letter saying that our marriage does not seem genuine.... provide proof of relationship and pictures after wedding..... I had the proper ceremony but no ruksati....I don't have any pictures after wedding... just a couple which I already sent with application..... I never went back after the wedding because of work and few other family matters... all I have is phone bills....

Thanks
Ali
The best thing to do is to go back to Pakistan and visit your spouse and send updated pictures. Otherwise you can send in phone bills, skype records and printout of you two chatting, any msn chats, emails between you two, cards sent to each other, money transfer receipts, etc. Anything that will prove to them that you are a couple. It is standard procedure for them now to send this letter to those who have not done rukhsati. Wish you all the best.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
godisgreat said:
Dear All,

ALLAH ka naam say jo bara meherban aur nehyat raham wala hai. Finally I got my passport back Allamdolillah last Friday. Due to busy in my personal work I was unable to inform all of you guys on time.These days it takes 25 days after sending your passport.

INSHALLAH my prayers are with all of you and soon everyone will get their PPR very very soon specially some of those who are waiting since 2009 like Maximus Brother, Marya,Mahmed,Humaumair and etc.

I Wish all the very best to 2010 applicants.

ALLAH ka Jitna shaukar kiya jayay kaam hai. Ameen yeah ALLAH pak.

Thank you very much for all your support and guidance. ;)

Specially thanks to Knaeem bhai and Maxmiuss bhai for their kindness.
congratulations!!! Wish you all the best, you must be so excited after all this wait. Thank you for your duas I hope that you are right and next I can give big news of PPR. What is your final timeline?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Ali_427 said:
Hi Guys and Girls,

Thanks
Ali
Brother Ali,

Did you tell them that you had Nikkah only ? These days they are giving a hard time to those people who had only Nikkah done. If its Nikkah only case, then in my opinion the best way to deal with this issue is to visit Pakistan, get the rukhsati done and take lots of pictures. You can send them your proof of visit and pictures with your wife, with her family and honeymoon pictures if possible.

You can also send them your phone bills, money transfer receipts, online gift receipts (for valentines, birthday etc), greeting cards, email snapshot (emails to eachother), detailed emails, webcam chat(skype, msn) snapshots etc, basically anything that would support your ongoing relationship.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No rukhsati, on top of that you never visited her. It sounds alarm. As suggested by another member, visit your wife, if possible do the rukhsati, otherwise provide the boarding passes, tickets and other stuff. If you cant do that then possiblity is your case will be dragged for another many months and end up with refusal letter.

Ali_427 said:
Hi Guys and Girls,

Thanks
Ali

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Pagalboy said:
First thanks to all for the help..

The immigration officer called me today and he gave me a great news thank God

Pakistan ambassy contacted the immigration officer the one from the airport and told him to send my wife to the ambassy in person and give her passport for visa and they are paying for plane and travel cost to get to Islamabad.

Allah saved me I was on a crack down and close to suacide..

Thanks pakivette for the info the immigration officer sent my wifes file number to the audit team. Inshallah this will shake the place down..

Last question: should I call the investigator to cancel or keep going with the investigation because the officer told me they already notified them..
congratulations,may ALLAH HELP U AMEEN.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
bestplace4u said:
yes prince william is getting married on 29th :p
v funny :p

Pagalboy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Hello everyone,

So today my wife reached Islamabad with her brother and dad..

In a few hours she will tell me what happened when she went inside the embassy..

After reading previous post I ask her to note staff behavior work environment and

How is the operation.. I ask her to note everyones name..

So let see what happens.

I ask her onces she gets her passport back to ask some question about timeline it may give us a better idea..

If you guys have suggestion post them quick she's going inside in 2 hours

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
wes786 said:
Yeah Hareer and Zohal got PPR and a few got objection letters, thats the latest..
wht abt ur wife case?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
No rukhsati, on top of that you never visited her. It sounds alarm. As suggested by another member, visit your wife, if possible do the rukhsati, otherwise provide the boarding passes, tickets and other stuff. If you cant do that then possiblity is your case will be dragged for another many months and end up with refusal letter.
UOC Bhai, I have a little objections here on "Never Visited her" dont those RATS reliazed that it is not that easy to visit every yr. Peoples need to pay for Mortgage/rents. Most of us have OSAP which also need to be repay, plus we are in early age of career we dont have that much good paying job which make it easy to visit every 6 months. Look at the inflation rate 3.3 (recently) how costly living standard is. Almost every one in family is working to maintain the living standard and to meet the cost. Plus all of us went there for shadi's with family that alone take your 5 yrs saving and now after 12 months if they say need visit proof you tell me how an avg person can go their in this type of economy situation. In my opinion after wedding couples need more saving as they are starting new life. I think those RATS are too much now.
I am just waiting for May 2 election day, than I will send a detail letter to Chachu Office, nooneillegal and Canada privacy agency to make sure that I will get an answer from them as how to proof that marriage consumption is done plus all this nonsence visit proof every 6 month. Kamine. :mad: :mad: If they dont process case in 6-10 months and take longer to process it than I think its not peoples problem to provide them visit proof for this period.Infect peoples are suffering due to keep sending financial support/big phn bills all that to show them while case is in longer process timeline and this increase in timeline is done purposly by Chachu.

We all as a community scare and say nothing for our right vs other most of us even dont know what are our rights there. I am telling you guys openly If down the road CHC say we need spouse to spend one night here at CHC for us to ask question answer. You will see we all will say YES YES because hum loog murda dil ho chuke hy. Ik momin ko he nahi pata ka takit hy oss ke pass tu phr jo marzi hota rahe. Untill we dont speak and dont come out no one will reliaze that we are also a community here, we have our feeling and we have our own requirments. NO one. Regardless who come in Govt power jab tuk hum apni pehchan apni problem nahi batye ge no one will care.

I wish I could have choosed my career in Legal aur politice science than abhi tuk in ki aint se aint baja de honi thi. penchood. Sala ghosa charha dya hy ONE 2 KA 4 ko

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did the full ceremony even brought her over after the wedding but she went home with her parents, because there is no point in Ruksati, as I was leaving in 3 days... it is not easy for me to take 2 weeks off to go to Pakistan... it is hard to get a good job in this economy plus my dad is sick and I cant leave him alone right now.....

I have phone bills, money transfers, receipt for flowers, Wedding's Video and pics.... I am also getting my CEO, my Boss and bunch of other people to write letter of reference to support my wedding. Is that enough for this Objection of Marriage not genuine ?

Thanks
Ali

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
Well said ONE 2 KA 4 i 110% agree with u. v r not rich ppl to visit every 6 month or yr i think they r making in this way to and getting some commission. not every body position same we look our job or visit to proof our marriage, now a days its very hard to keep the job and no one want to lose. if same thing happen with me i only send ph bills and wish cards thats all and they ask more then F off.

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
UOC Bhai, I have a little objections here on "Never Visited her" dont those RATS reliazed that it is not that easy to visit every yr. Peoples need to pay for Mortgage/rents. Most of us have OSAP which also need to be repay, plus we are in early age of career we dont have that much good paying job which make it easy to visit every 6 months. Look at the inflation rate 3.3 (recently) how costly living standard is. Almost every one in family is working to maintain the living standard and to meet the cost. Plus all of us went there for shadi's with family that alone take your 5 yrs saving and now after 12 months if they say need visit proof you tell me how an avg person can go their in this type of economy situation. In my opinion after wedding couples need more saving as they are starting new life. I think those RATS are too much now.
I am just waiting for May 2 election day, than I will send a detail letter to Chachu Office, nooneillegal and Canada privacy agency to make sure that I will get an answer from them as how to proof that marriage consumption is done plus all this nonsence visit proof every 6 month. Kamine. :mad: :mad: If they dont process case in 6-10 months and take longer to process it than I think its not peoples problem to provide them visit proof for this period.Infect peoples are suffering due to keep sending financial support/big phn bills all that to show them while case is in longer process timeline and this increase in timeline is done purposly by Chachu.

We all as a community scare and say nothing for our right vs other most of us even dont know what are our rights there. I am telling you guys openly If down the road CHC say we need spouse to spend one night here at CHC for us to ask question answer. You will see we all will say YES YES because hum loog murda dil ho chuke hy. Ik momin ko he nahi pata ka takit hy oss ke pass tu phr jo marzi hota rahe. Untill we dont speak and dont come out no bone will reliaze that we are also a community here, we have our feeling and we have our own requirments. NO one. Regardless who come in Govt power jab tuk hum apni pehchan apni problem nahi batye ge no one will care.

I wish I could have choosed my career in Legal aur politice science than abhi tuk in ki aint se aint baja de honi thi. penchood. Sala ghosa charha dya hy ONE 2 KA 4 ko

S.a

Apr 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-07-2010
Salaam Alykum every1

Ahh well i sponsored my husband on 6th of July 2010 and my husband received a letter from the canadian high commission in august 2010 demanding a recent proof of contact well we sent them dat and i went to Pakistan in nov 2010 to visit my husband and now i am 5 months pregnant ahhh well i sent them pictures of me and my husband which were taken in pk also Pakistani and Canadian doctor's notes confirming my pregnancy , my boarding passes and the baby's ultrasound pictures i also sent them an email requesting an update and here is der reply can you guyz plzz advice me on how long its going to take since they said they r done with the background check and now file is in queue for initial check am due on the 2nd of sep 2011 and want my husband to be here when the baby comes (INSHALLAH) !!

Looking frw to any helpfull replies

Thanks in advance !! :D

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for initial review. Background checks are over. Information provided has been noted.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anzee said:
Well said ONE 2 KA 4 i 110% agree with u. v r not rich ppl to visit every 6 month or yr i think they r making in this way to and getting some commission. not every body position same we look our job or visit to proof our marriage, now a days its very hard to keep the job and no one want to lose. if same thing happen with me i only send ph bills and wish cards thats all and they ask more then F off.
No I mean yaar compare our proof with all other communities. At the end of the day Canada law is equall to all. If we keep sending them their demands. More we do more they will ask.That is why I said If down the road they say we need your spouse for one night to ask question asnwer we all wil say YES YES because hum sub morda dil hy aur scared hy bolne se aur darte hy ke kahi refuse na ho jye beshak 2 nights ke liye question answer kr le pr VISA issure kr de. Out of 100 not every one is able to provide every thing. I said too if they give visa after interview fine if not FK OFF. I am planing to move middle east after my graduation. Will stay there with wife and than I will reapply again tab tu yaqeen a jye ga on ko as shadi will be couples yr old plus living togather.