CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Question to You Hareer. How do wifes feels that they are in need of love?
Hummmm, I am always that way so hard for me to distinguish between that. I always need him beside me in each and every single or small thing that happens in my life.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
saggit_16 said:
hey honey!
ok then ma goodnight dose plz
I am confused ??? are you guys at the same place?

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
saggit_16 said:
Yea man thats another good reason for shake :)
Nothing since AOR from CHC. Got Caips a week back marriage if BF and they are waiting for EDE n meds but i havn't received med yet
did u order CAIPS?
Yes, I did order CAIPS around start of April, still waiting for it though. I heard it takes upto 6 weeks for the report to come.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
hi guys, i'm pasting here what i got from minister's office .what do u advice that is my case close to end and pr will be here soon ..??? plz reply that how much time more can ppr take to come in .....

***This is in response to your correspondence of March 26, 2011, addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Family reunification is a priority of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Accordingly, every effort is made to complete the processing of spousal applications as quickly as possible. In addition to meeting the statutory requirements of being in good health and of good character, the visa officer must be satisfied that the applicant is admissible to Canada, and, in the case of spouses, that the relationship is genuine and not entered into for immigration purposes only.

As you are aware, all applicants for permanent residence are subject to statutory requirements including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. Outside agencies conduct background checks for CIC and we have no control over any delays that may occur.

Our records indicate that your medical results and background checks have been received. Your file is currently in the queue for a final review by a visa official. When the review is complete, a decision will be made on your application and you will be notified of that decision.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to the Minister's attention. I trust that this information is helpful.

A. Korteweg
Ministerial Enquiries Division

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
bigmakdaddy said:
Yes, I did order CAIPS around start of April, still waiting for it though. I heard it takes upto 6 weeks for the report to come.
no i am in canada my husband is in pak.. lol!

yes after 6 weeks u should receive that..but Allah karey uss se pehle hee ppr aajeeey inshAllah

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
saifsmarty said:
hi guys, i'm pasting here what i got from minister's office .what do u advice that is my case close to end and pr will be here soon ..??? plz reply that how much time more can ppr take to come in .....

***This is in response to your correspondence of March 26, 2011, addressed to the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Family reunification is a priority of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). Accordingly, every effort is made to complete the processing of spousal applications as quickly as possible. In addition to meeting the statutory requirements of being in good health and of good character, the visa officer must be satisfied that the applicant is admissible to Canada, and, in the case of spouses, that the relationship is genuine and not entered into for immigration purposes only.

As you are aware, all applicants for permanent residence are subject to statutory requirements including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. Outside agencies conduct background checks for CIC and we have no control over any delays that may occur.

Our records indicate that your medical results and background checks have been received. Your file is currently in the queue for a final review by a visa official. When the review is complete, a decision will be made on your application and you will be notified of that decision.

Thank you for taking the time to bring your concerns to the Minister's attention. I trust that this information is helpful.

A. Korteweg

all this email says is that your file is in queue to be reviewed by decision making officer.. now how much time it will take to move up in the queue.. only Allah knows.

but inshAllah the outcome will be very good and in your favour ..Allah karey aap ko ppr jaldi mil jaaey Ameeen

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
Sounds straight forward. He didn't write anything that we didn't already know about. I think process time from Pakistan is more complicated than that generic response can answer. I don't believe all the outside agencies (whoever they maybe) all of a sudden start taking longer time to do their part. I question why everything started to go downhill in the last 2 years? Everything was fine two years ago and all of a sudden our chacho (Mr. Kenny) came into power and processing times started increasing and not just us but most of muslim countries for example Abu Dhabi is over 25 months long process.

saifsmarty said:

A. Korteweg

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
saggit19 said:
no i am in canada my husband is in pak.. lol!

yes after 6 weeks u should receive that..but Allah karey uss se pehle hee ppr aajeeey inshAllah
Oh Ok, so you are SAGGIT19 and your husband is in Pakistan SAGGIT16. So what is this 19 and 16? Is that how old you guys are? lol. :p

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
bigmakdaddy said:
Oh Ok, so you are SAGGIT19 and your husband is in Pakistan SAGGIT16. So what is this 19 and 16? Is that how old you guys are? lol. :p
no we are both saggitarians born in dec

one is born on 16th and the other on 19th..thats why

we aren't that young anymore..but if we continue to wait because of this is imigration process we might look and feel much older than our ages.. :p

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
saggit19 said:
all this email says is that your file is in queue to be reviewed by decision making officer.. now how much time it will take to move up in the queue.. only Allah knows.

but inshAllah the outcome will be very good and in your favour ..Allah karey aap ko ppr jaldi mil jaaey Ameeen
salam saggit bhai .... thx for ur wishes and duasss. ALLAH mian sab ko jaldy apnay apnay gharun mai family k sath milay dain ... ( SALAM MUN QOLUM MIN RABERAHIM) ,recite it all the time . Allah will solve our hard time...inshaALLAH and AMEEN SUM AMEEN .

* ksy ka koi arha ho canada say to msg me.. ek chota sa kam hai .Jazak allah khair guys .

mrs waqas baig

Star Member
Apr 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2011
saggit_16 said:
hey honey!
ok then ma goodnight dose plz

awwwwwwww....so sweet...im misiing my hubby now.... :'(

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
saggit19 said:
no we are both saggitarians born in dec

one is born on 16th and the other on 19th..thats why

we aren't that young anymore..but if we continue to wait because of this is imigration process we might look and feel much older than our ages.. :p
Oh what a delight. I am also 19th dec birthday. Your husband is very lucky person to share a birthday with me lol :p just kidding

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
bigmakdaddy said:
Oh what a delight. I am also 19th dec birthday. Your husband is very lucky person to share a birthday with me lol :p just kidding

BTW I'm saggi too . 5th dec .
my son is 4th nov .
what a proper month of son and dad ... son 4th nov >> dady 5th dec.
I LOVE U MY BABY BOY SUFY .... I MISS U VERY MUCH SUNNY BOY .100 KISSES FOR U EVERY MORNING AND EVERY NITE... WE WILL BE SEEING EACHOTHER VELY VELY SOON .MUAHHH ,INSHALAH AND AMEEN . :)

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
yar wesay jo log hum mai pahlay canada reh k aye hain unko experience hai k ye cic call center walay itny kam info rekhtay hain to fir logo ko kio detay hai or inky wja say boht say log survive krtay hai 'jin mai mai bhy ek hu"..ye galat bta k khud bary uzimay hain or inko koi puchnay wala bhy nhy hai waha .. ink baad sab say baray lanty lawyers hain jo takkka k galat mashwara detay hain "but fees pury letay hain ,ap ko zrur *********kr detay hain,inko bhy koi nhy puchta . ap dhayan say lawyer lia karain case say pahlay ...gud luck.

OOO HELLLO MRA PR KITHAY REH GYA YARR... ALLAH MIA FARIG KRO TAKAY LIFE MAI AGAY CHALAIN..AMEEN.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
godisgreat said:
Dear All,

ALLAH ka naam say jo bara meherban aur nehyat raham wala hai. Finally I got my passport back Allamdolillah last Friday. Due to busy in my personal work I was unable to inform all of you guys on time.These days it takes 25 days after sending your passport.

INSHALLAH my prayers are with all of you and soon everyone will get their PPR very very soon specially some of those who are waiting since 2009 like Maximus Brother, Marya,Mahmed,Humaumair and etc.

I Wish all the very best to 2010 applicants.

ALLAH ka Jitna shaukar kiya jayay kaam hai. Ameen yeah ALLAH pak.

Thank you very much for all your support and guidance. ;)

Specially thanks to Knaeem bhai and Maxmiuss bhai for their kindness.
congratulations,i m also 2009 july plss pray