App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
bigmakdaddy said:
Oh sorry :( nice lady
I believe there should be a GENDER column on everyone's timeline so we can address people correctly.
no problem :) i know my id doesn't tell anything about my gender so no need to be sorry :)

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
lahorecouple said:
you're still waaaaaaaay behind me in sending the pictures...i sent them almost 1400 pictures ;D (900 wedding + 500 post wedding)...we got tired when we saw all those pics one by one ;D
1400 pictures, are you **** kidding me? OMG that is a lot. O.K. you win :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wish he was here said:
Any ideas what the request letter may be about?

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A requestl etter was sent out to applicant on 23 Mar 2011 and 45 days are given to comply.
send them an email that I didn't get any letter and its already about a month since they sent it out..

possibly it could be a request for pcc or remed

pray to Allah that the request letter is a positive one ..InshAllah it'll be a step ahead in your case processing :)

L

lahorecouple

bigmakdaddy said:
1400 pictures, are you **** kidding me? OMG that is a lot. O.K. you win :)
nahi yar sachi ma...letme tell u how i sent them...we pasted around 400 important pics on plain white pages...(2 pics on a page and with description on the back of page)...important pics like arrival of barat, nikah, dinner, gifts exchange, doodh pilayi, photshoot etc...
for the rest of pics she downloaded an application from internet which produces thumbnail views of pics in a very nice way...some 30 pics per page...and then finally color printing

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
Danny4450 said:
Even if you get married on Dec 31st of that year, you can claim your wife/husband as your dependent. Revenue Canada might ask you to show proof that you were financially supporting your spouse. You do get a big break on taxes since your spouse has no income in Canada and you are showing him/her as your dependent.

There is no different way of claiming. You just add a dependent in this case. You have already sent your application for sponsorship which means that you have already showed it to the government that your spouse lives outside Canada. All you need is your Marriage certificate and a proof that you financially supported your wife during the year. It could just be a money transfer receipt/copy of the receipt.
Thanks for the info.

So unless they ask for proof, no need to send them anything other then tax file?

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
lahorecouple said:
nahi yar sachi ma...letme tell u how i sent them...we pasted around 400 important pics on plain white pages...(2 pics on a page and with description on the back of page)...important pics like arrival of barat, nikah, dinner, gifts exchange, doodh pilayi, photshoot etc...
for the rest of pics she downloaded an application from internet which produces thumbnail views of pics in a very nice way...some 30 pics per page...and then finally color printing
Color printing on paper? I thought it wasn't allowed or acceptable by CHC. If they didn't mind yours than I guess its O.K. by them.

shakeel7

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel7 said:
Dear Friends:

PCC Sent to CHC-Islamabad : March 03, 2011
RE-MEDICAL : March 14, 2011
PPR Request from CHC-Islamabad : April 08, 2011
Wife sent Passports of her and duaghter: April 13, 2011
Issued CAIPS Notes : April 07, 2011

CAIPS Notes not showing New Medical dates, What's this? Will they issue visa after showing medical in system, and how long it will take? Any comments please?

Shakeel
Any Comments Please?

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
shakeel7 said:
Any Comments Please?
we have n't been requested re-med yet.even though they do mention in several places, that would request meds but doesn't say when

also meddec = 0 shows up ..no idea how this thing works.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
shakeel7 said:
Any Comments Please?

just noticed in ur timeline..u already got ppr so congrats .
inshAllah, you will be receiving pp with visas veryy soon.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Walaikum salaam on behalf of all. How are you today. Hope you are enjoying the rainy weather. :)

Friends comeon when one say Salaam we must answer.
hmmmmmmmm but today nao a rainy day...........

L

lahorecouple

bigmakdaddy said:
Color printing on paper? I thought it wasn't allowed or acceptable by CHC. If they didn't mind yours than I guess its O.K. by them.
they accept all sorts of credible proofs

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
lahorecouple said:
they accept all sorts of credible proofs
where does it say that color printing is not allowed..we've done a lot of color printing too.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
Lahorecouple, Bro how was that dhood pilayi went through. 1400 pic's come one. Did you make sure to attach your Bonyaan and socks pic's also as they may have a doubt that clothes wear on wedding are not pure COTTON thus under act not considered genuine.

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
saggit19 said:
where does it say that color printing is not allowed..we've done a lot of color printing too.
No I didn't read anywhere I was just told by some random person with the reason that its very hard for authorities to confirm if the picture is photoshoped or real. But if CHC-I hasn't said anything to all of you guys than I think its all safe and good. NO WORRIES :p