Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
lahorecouple said:
if my wife put me as dependent in her tax return, she has to send proof of relationship only to CRA??? or proof of support as well???
will it work without proof of support??
yeah she should send proof of support as well such as westren union recipts or money gram or etc

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
wish he was here said:
An update from my side:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A requestl etter was sent out to applicant on 23 Mar 2011 and 45 days are given to comply.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

-Nor my husband or I have received that, March 23rd letter and it was sent almost a month ago. Incidentally I also got a response from them on March 23rd for an e-mail I sent them a few days earlier for that month. What's interesting is that they did not bother to let me know they are sending a request letter on that same day. I have only 20 days left to respond to a letter we haven't received yet, in reality we have less than because we need to include courier time to that.

What I should do about this? :-\ :-X :eek:
Wow why are so many people getting this problem with them? I think that you should email them and let them know we have not received any request letter and they will probably take a few days to respond but it is better if tehy can email the letter to you

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
mayena said:
GUYS! ATTENTION PLEASE,,,
I came through this new post of a person who needs assitance.. please post something to him... I really got shocked and couldn't write anything

click on this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wife-diagnosed-with-cancer-during-visa-process-t69492.0.html
OR
Go to family spouse page and see the post title (wife diagnosed with Cancer during visa process)
uffffff Ya Allah un pay reham kar. Ameen
mujhay rona araha hay

mayena

Mar 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,pk
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 May,2009
AOR Received.
30 May 2009
File Transfer...
Aug 2009
Med's Request
june 2010
Med's Done....
july 2010
Interview........
no interview will be taken from me
Passport Req..
11 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05 may 2011
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
khan82 said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i try not to come in this forum again i come here to forget my stress i got such as big pain in my heart poor them yah Allah ap better samajty ho i cant stop my tears please every one pray for her please ya Allah oss ko sehat dy but as of my idea it wont be any problem they might even make faster her process since its not a contagious diseases so it wont effect her application Inshallah
yeah dear,,
I also think that itsnot a sickness that will be spread b/w people instead they should speed up her work. Guys do write your opinion,, i really feel so bad. a newly married couple going through all this and staying far away from each other.

L

lahorecouple

mayena said:
GUYS! ATTENTION PLEASE,,,
I came through this new post of a person who needs assitance.. please post something to him... I really got shocked and couldn't write anything

click on this link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wife-diagnosed-with-cancer-during-visa-process-t69492.0.html
OR
Go to family spouse page and see the post title (wife diagnosed with Cancer during visa process)
horrible :eek:...
a similar news i have...today my colleague told me his cousin died on saturady due to cardiac arrest :eek: :eek: :eek:...he was 25 years old only boy of his parents :( :( :( :( :(...he didn't smoke or ate anything unhealthy :( there was apparently no reason for this heart attack...
then i begged for everybody's health from Allah...life is tooo unpredictable :(

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
lahorecouple said:
if my wife put me as dependent in her tax return, she has to send proof of relationship only to CRA??? or proof of support as well???
will it work without proof of support??
She would only need to send a copy of marriage certificate if CRA asks for it. If they ask for additional supporting documents such as a copy of money transfer receipt and she doesnt have it then she might not be able to prove the financial aid to sponsor. Did your wife visit you in 2010 ?

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
lahorecouple said:
a similar news i have...today my colleague told me his cousin died on saturady due to cardiac arrest :eek: :eek: :eek:...he was 25 years old only boy of his parents :( :( :( :( :(...he didn't smoke or ate anything unhealthy :( there was apparently no reason for this heart attack...
It is true we can't judge how long we have, so while we are here on Allah's earth we should try to do good for everyone. May Allah give us long and productive lives with our spouses and also to live happily.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lahorecouple said:
I say 40% causes are due to stress & depression from CHC. Take it this way Our hearts & brain is just like a bottle, sad drops are getting in one by one and than one day bottle do get filled up.

L

lahorecouple

khan82 said:
yeah she should send proof of support as well such as westren union recipts or money gram or etc
then it's not gana work for us :(...
in fact in our case i am the one who supports her

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May Allah Help him and give a quick recovery to his wife Ameen.

Salams to all,

Anyone knows that does CHC sends the proffs and our pics and everything back with the passport?

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
khan82 said:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i try not to come in this forum again i come here to forget my stress i got such as big pain in my heart poor them yah Allah ap better samajty ho i cant stop my tears please every one pray for her please ya Allah oss ko sehat dy but as of my idea it wont be any problem they might even make faster her process since its not a contagious diseases so it wont effect her application Inshallah
I am not 100% sure but I think it will effect his file with CHC as they will be concern that his wife will be using a lot of medical resources right after her medical benefit gets granted. Thats the reason every new comer has to wait 3 months for their medical benefits to kick in. If the medical wasn't fee in Canada (like USA) it wouldn't have mattered that much to them but since it is free, they will defenately be concerned. But again I am not sure about this.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
lahorecouple said:
then it's not gana work for us :(...
in fact in our case i am the one who supports her
Did she work in Canada in 2010 ?

L

lahorecouple

Danny4450 said:
She would only need to send a copy of marriage certificate if CRA asks for it. If they ask for additional supporting documents such as a copy of money transfer receipt and she doesnt have it then she might not be able to prove the financial aid to sponsor. Did your wife visit you in 2010 ?
she doesn't support me....
and she didn't visit me in 2010...she visited me this year on our wedding ;)

bigmakdaddy

Mar 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
AOR Received.
March 20, 2010
File Transfer...
March 09, 2010
Med's Request
March 10, 2011
Med's Done....
March 17, 2011
Passport Req..
June 01, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 18, 2011
LANDED..........
June 22, 2011
Hareer said:
Salams to all,
Anyone knows that does CHC sends the proffs and our pics and everything back with the passport?
Adding to her question, does anyone know if they also send back the original nikkah namah with the passport? They asked for ours last year in Oct.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
bigmakdaddy said:
Adding to her question, does anyone know if they also send back the original nikkah namah with the passport? They asked for ours last year in Oct.
From the people who have been on the forum and long gone they said they got everything back some even got all proofs etc with the passport.