sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
hey guys....................
i hve stopped worryin abt visa... belive me i m enjoyn my time................... parties n dawaties...........
i wud suggest u all shld do d same........
jab ayan hoogaa agaye gaaaaaaaa :p

canadianbutt

Jan 3, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
i hve stopped worryin abt visa... belive me i m enjoyn my time................... parties n dawaties...........
Dil Ki Tasali Kay Liye .....Ghailb Ye Khayal Acha Hay ???

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
wes786 said:
Alright boys and gals...leaving for Pakistan today. Will come online once I am there :)
Aww have a safe trip and lots of fun while you are there! Can't wait to hear how your wife will take the surprise :p what a lucky girl she is

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
lonly widout hubby said:
lol that's how I was up until the 16th month of processing...after that i am now a mix of trying to enjoy my time and an emotional wreck who can't stand to be without her husband for another day...Allah (Swt) make it easy for us and give us good news of PPR soon inshAllah

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
Today my wife received a letter from the CHC-ISB which set us back due to the circumstances of our nikkah which was conducted over the telephone/webcam. I knew it was coming due to others experiences others before me are going through in recent months, but I couldnt help but feel frustration when seeing it.

To sum the letter it states our marriage does not appear to be genuine, soley for the purposes of obtaining status, due to marriage was not consummated.

We are aggressively preparing our response to this letter and its ironic as we were preparing to go to Pakistan to conduct rukhsati because of length of time we have already been waiting and apart.

Our response will not be to undermine CHC-ISBs letter due to understanding their perspective, but to prove that we are genuine through letters from work and friends stating awareness of relationship and plans of preparation to go to Pakistan, telephone bills, support payments and emails.

We have sent over 1 years worth of phone bills, emails and support payments over the course of the process, its unfortunate that they have again asked for them. Generic request? who knows.

For those waiting, please take comfort that they have reviewed a file with a June 2010 AOR and progress is being made.

CanPak05

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
wes786 said:
Alright boys and gals...leaving for Pakistan today. Will come online once I am there :)
wow let us know how was the surprise

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanPak bhai sorry to hear that. Regardless how much solid and strong proof we provide they will not understand and will become pakky on their ZID.

My case same as your only difference is I personaly travel there and had full wedding but no RUKHSATI as I have to comeback to resume my job as vacations were over but same objections as your.
Provided same reference letter's from co-worker, letter from HR confirmating my vacation's and explaination of the corporate policy of not allowing more than TWO weeks off at any given time. Plus my university semester was set to start so dont want to miss the deadline,confirmation from university was also provided. Plus many many other's stuff.

In breif all helpless and place the file in interview since Dec 2010. Per CAIPS note marriage is acceptable so does all those proof's.
Reason for Interveiw > 1- To test relation BONA FIDE 2- Applicants didnt answer what plan(s) have they made if we reject the visa.

Let me know if you need any help in preparing the reason explaination letter's. You can PM me. I wish you all the best.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
Style said:
Reason i ask because on the letter it says to provide negatives :) so just wanted to confirm :)
Perfect - Thank you
thts true,I also took negatives with me but they did'nt ask for them.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
when i read your comments i m also lil bit worry about my case too. i also didn't do the rukhsati and i went only for 10 days to get married and come back coz my company didn't allow me more than two weeks. what should i do just wait response from CHC-I or send them same proof?

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
CanPak bhai sorry to hear that. Regardless how much solid and strong proof we provide they will not understand and will become pakky on their ZID.

My case same as your only difference is I personaly travel there and had full wedding but no RUKHSATI as I have to comeback to resume my job as vacations were over but same objections as your.
Provided same reference letter's from co-worker, letter from HR confirmating my vacation's and explaination of the corporate policy of not allowing more than TWO weeks off at any given time. Plus my university semester was set to start so dont want to miss the deadline,confirmation from university was also provided. Plus many many other's stuff.

In breif all helpless and place the file in interview since Dec 2010. Per CAIPS note marriage is acceptable so does all those proof's.
Reason for Interveiw > 1- To test relation BONA FIDE 2- Applicants didnt answer what plan(s) have they made if we reject the visa.

Let me know if you need any help in preparing the reason explaination letter's. You can PM me. I wish you all the best.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mareea said:
hahaah i sent them too :D .. I even sent them the reservation slips of the hall in which the ceremony was conducted .. :D I would suggest embassy to have their own molvi ju sab kay nikkah parhae so that there remains no doubts :D .. aur nikkah parhanay k baad as a wedding gift they issue visa :D
LOL.good idea

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
:( yes i did contact them but when they didnt respond to me, i went to mp to find out that Islamabad was not sure if i had paid the full sponsorship payment and wanted me to pay money again. last week mississauga send them email confirming of full payment but still i am waiting! this is not fair at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :mad:
Danny4450 said:
2 months ago ?? You might wanna call them up and find out whats going on.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
i agree, the first year your fine and then your feelings take over :eek:
mahmed17 said:
lol that's how I was up until the 16th month of processing...after that i am now a mix of trying to enjoy my time and an emotional wreck who can't stand to be without her husband for another day...Allah (Swt) make it easy for us and give us good news of PPR soon inshAllah

Sweet901

Aug 17, 2010
whywait:( said:
:( yes i did contact them but when they didnt respond to me, i went to mp to find out that Islamabad was not sure if i had paid the full sponsorship payment and wanted me to pay money again. last week mississauga send them email confirming of full payment but still i am waiting! this is not fair at allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :mad:
Most people had their PPR and are still waiting for their visa for a long time, so time will come when ISB office starts returning passports back!

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mahmed17 said:
When I sent in my application I called the call centre and they told me I have to submit the original card so I sent that as well ??? I am guessing I didn't need to but it's too late for that now
true translation in english of ur shanakhti card and attested by notry public.
NO ORIGNAL NIC