File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
I think once they reached april AOR their pace has slowed down:s Or maybe, there are more applicants from april...
Is there any way one can find out how many applicants are there per month? Since i guess only 5-10% are on this forum or maybe less :s

amm

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
please answar

i am from Afghanistan and i send my posport on 13 of march for visa stamp from pashwar pakistan by TCS now it is 10 days that i am waiting in pashawar plz tall me Is it good if i go to afghanistan or should i wait in pashawar antil i reciave buck the possport than go to afghanistan.

Thanks

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mahmed17 said:
I know it is in the 19th month now and the wait is horrible it would be amazing if the interview gets waived I would jump over the moon (if it was physically possible) ;D
Many many congratulations Mahmed !

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
Wooww thats great to see that the embassy has finally started working on few left over 2009 applications .. I hope all 2009 people get their PPR in this coming month of April Insha'Allah :)

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amm said:
please answar

i am from Afghanistan and i send my posport on 13 of march for visa stamp from pashwar pakistan by TCS now it is 10 days that i am waiting in pashawar plz tall me Is it good if i go to afghanistan or should i wait in pashawar antil i reciave buck the possport than go to afghanistan.

Thanks
You should wait until you get your passport back. It wont take longer wait one more week.

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
lahorecouple said:
answer is YES...the documents you mentioned are very important and they return them to you...i had a personal meeting with a guy in lahore who got his visa last month...he told me they even returned him the relationship proofs like wedding photos, receipts, greeting cards...both original and photocopies whatever he had sent them... no need to worry :)

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
adzees said:
Actually This is not right Style. As a Canadian Citizen one can live outside of Canada with their spouse. There is no such rule or regulation that says you can live 2-3 months max. The only condition that you have to abide is to return to Canada with your spouse once your spouse gets PR visa.

One have to satisfy and provide proofs to an Immigration Officer about his/her returning to Canada once their spouse will get the visa. You can show that through an employment letter from your employer, or property, or any other proofs or by writing a letter outlining the future plan. However, it is better to avoid staying outside Canada because then you need extra proof to satisfy an Immigration Officer.

But this is NOT correct that you can only stay for number of months with your spouse outside Canada during the whole process. A Canadian Citizen can live with their spouse during the whole application process.
I don’t think I said there is a RULE that you can only stay for 3 months max. One can stay as much as he/she like.

But to be on the safe side why bother to stay more then 3 months. I’m saying this because I have seen couple of objection letters from CHC where sponsor was outside the country for over 6 months. Recently our family friend daughter received an objection letter since she’s been staying with her husband in Pakistan for 6 months now. Let’s not go far, this has happened to my brother who worked/lived in US and received an objection letter from CHC.

Then you have to get your self involved in providing proof to show you will live in Canada. But if you think it’s worth the hassle then go for it!

jia

Mar 1, 2011
khi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
processing start july 2009
Med's Request
re-med march3, 2011
Med's Done....
re-med march 7, 2011
Passport Req..
may 2011,thanks to ALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
passport back on 20 june
mareea said:
Wooww thats great to see that the embassy has finally started working on few left over 2009 applications .. I hope all 2009 people get their PPR in this coming month of April Insha'Allah :)
ameen.....

Pak-UK

Mar 21, 2011
UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we are planing to submit our application in April. any one can confirm that is it necessary to send educational docs in original????? secondly I am choosing London office for processing since i am here in UK since last 2 years with Pakistani nationality. Any one can advise, is there any additional forms i need to fill out or just fulfill the conditions which are applicable as being a Pakistani national.

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
lahorecouple said:
but if you stay in a country other than canada or pak (for job lets say) and you don't return to canada upon objection from IO then a potential REFUSAL...same happened with Shaima whose husband lived in US...i remember another case in which husband was a vessel engineer who lived in ships outside canada almost all year long and they sent her wife an objection in pak...but he didn't return to canada and they refused her application...
I guess it depends on Case to Case but that's not true entirely. My brother was in the same boat as them where he worked in US and his wife was coming to Canada. He got the objection letter, we provided few documents along with letter explaining why he’s not working in Canada, filing tax’s etc. His case was approved month after that.

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
shaimaa said:
hi back after a long time i guess, well just yesterday my cousin got the ppr request for his wife, masallah, he had the same timeline as mine and he was residing with his wife in rawalpindi for the last 2 years and applied while he was in canada. No problems for him. I guess they just pick up random peole to pick on and make it difficult for them.... Everybody please pray for me that i unite with my husband soon Insahallah
There's an example of you can live outside Canada (in Pakistan) and have no problem. Many congrats to your Cousion!

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
Pak-UK said:
we are planing to submit our application in April. any one can confirm that is it necessary to send educational docs in original????? secondly I am choosing London office for processing since i am here in UK since last 2 years with Pakistani nationality. Any one can advise, is there any additional forms i need to fill out or just fulfill the conditions which are applicable as being a Pakistani national.
on the application it should tell you if orginal documents are required. I THINK we attached copies. But whatever you send them will come back to you whith your passport.

once your application is compleated make sure to make a copie of everthing in the same order as it was submited for future referance.