2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
wait for response said:
i can just pray for you, i dnt know what they are doing with our files, my friends applied for student visa and they are about to complete their Msc from canada but i am still here
They are just torturing us and terrorising our community so we would not sponsor our muslim and brown color spouses in Canada.lol

H

Hamurabi

impulsive said:
Here is the letter I wrote to CHC & sent a copy to the minister of Immigration. But they have not responded as yet and now I have a better plan for the near future, which I will post on this site later on.

The High Commission of Canada
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan
ATT: Visa Office
RE: File # xyz

Dear Sirs;
As per the above captioned file, I commenced a spousal sponsorship of my wife "xyz" in September, 2010 when the stated time line for an Immigrant Visa was 16 months.
By caips/gcms, I have learned that my wife is in an "interview queue" and that according to the record posted through public forum (CHC,Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009-2010), this interview will not take place for at least one year; and, this process is not according to FIFO as applications are submitted. In fact a number of 2011 applicants have received their visas.
I am quite aware that the time line was increased by 10 months since the filing of my application and now stands at 26 months even though many new applicants from 2011 are receiving their visas earlier than that.
For me and my wife this delay is most distressing, especially since according to the time line when I began these proceedings, my application should have been completed by now and that my wife should have received her visa. I now understand that Canada has one of the slowest processes for spousal sponsorships from Pakistan.
I appreciate that there are administrative issues that cause such delays.
However, it is difficult to comprehend how students, entrepreneurs, skill workers and even visitors are able to receive visas in comparatively short times; on occasion in as little as two months. These applicants have to undergo various background checks not unlike sponsored spouses who have already submitted their medicals, police clearance certificates, marriage certificates, etc. So why are sponsored spouses put through the long and torturous process that they now face?
Many foreign spouses are being supported by their Canadian spouses which result in significant outflows of domestic capital. That would not be the case if those foreign spouses were in Canada either being supported domestically or in our labour force. In my case, my spouse would be in the work force helping me in my business.
It seems that there is a two tier immigration system in place; one tier for foreign spouses and one for all other categories. Perhaps it is simply a matter of administrative resource allocation. In any event, keeping spouses apart for so long is unfair and not in keeping with Canada's humanitarian traditions. American or British nationals in similar situations appear to have significantly less waiting periods. The spousal sponsorship situation is such that there are now websites where applicants can air their grievances (for example: www.canadavisa.com). It is disturbing that it has come to that. This website indicates that some 2011 applicants have been accepted while many 2010 applicants are still waiting to be interviewed - such as my wife.
Although, I am not inquiring for the first time, I again implore you to examine my wife's file with a view of expediting the matter. That my wife has been in line to be interviewed since Dec., 2011, is causing me considerable grief and aggravation. I consider myself to be a hard working, tax paying Canadian who does not deserve to be put through such an elongated immigration process.
I thank you in advance for your consideration.
Yours truly,
xxxxxxxxxxxx
647-692-9903
c.c. The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1
e-MailMinister @ cic.gc.ca.
My take on this given my limited knowledge, is that this whole cluster**** is a result of a number of factors: racial/religious profiling to stem the tide of Muslims coming to Canada to prevent them from "Islamicizing" Canada with their high birth rate, overworked and overburdened consulate staff (I would guess that they cut funding to ISL, hence the slowdown?), the security situation in Pakistan (ironically, the result of Adolf Harper and his band of warmongers).

Here's to hoping the next quarterly update brings with it a shortened timeline

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Hamurabi said:
My take on this given my limited knowledge, is that this whole cluster**** is a result of a number of factors: racial/religious profiling to stem the tide of Muslims coming to Canada to prevent them from "Islamicizing" Canada with their high birth rate, overworked and overburdened consulate staff (I would guess that they cut funding to ISL, hence the slowdown?), the security situation in Pakistan (ironically, the result of Adolf Harper and his band of warmongers).
Here's to hoping the next quarterly update brings with it a shortened timeline
Those consulate workers are not working hard but hardly working, but the whole idea is to keep our community at par and terrorize them by visa delay tactics, and of course the harper gov't is conservative and not liberal. So unfortunately we have to deal with that. May Allah help us get through this tough time.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sending the letters to immigration authorities or ministers will not help as they are the main culprit.
I have also sent several letters but no use.
Please send your letters to Canadian and Pakistani Newspapers and to the different News channels.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
DON2 said:
Sending the letters to immigration authorities or ministers will not help as they are the main culprit.
Please send your letters to Canadian and Pakistani Newspapers and to the different News channels.
Yes I will do this and this is a grand idea

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
DON2 said:
I have plan two ready to launch in few days and I believe that should work if not then I have plan 3 which immigration department would never like, but most probably it work really fast. I will post it afterwards.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Yes I will this is a grand idea
impulsive said:
I have plan two ready to launch in few days and I believe that should work if not then I have plan 3 which immigration department would never like, but most probably it work really fast. I will post it afterwards.
please also provide me the contact details so i can do my part.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
DON2 said:
please also provide me the contact details so i can do my part.
I will let you know very soon Inshallah, I have spoken to my lawyer about the plan and he said that it may backfire for me because they would not like what I will do to them but on the other hand other may benefit from this plan. So I will not launch plan 3 yet and see how everything goes with plan two.

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

BY the Grace Of ALLAH today i Received My Passport Request ALHUMDULEALLAH.
And i already Send it to,

TimeLine

Dec , 2010 Case Submit
Jan , 2011 File Recieved CHC-IsLamabad
Feb , 2012 Documents Request + Repcc Request
APriL , 2012 MedicaL request
May , 2012 Repcc request other countries
July , 2012 Passport request

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
anso said:

TimeLine

Dec , 2010 Case Submit
CONGRATULATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
anso said:

TimeLine

Dec , 2010 Case Submit
congratulations,

waisay ppr milnay se pehlay he passport send kar dya?

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Dear forum members,

I need your help. My wife & son are now with me in Pakistan and we are so happy because we are together and we are enjoying to much. but now i am sad too because they are going back to Canada on 2nd August Sad my application in process and the status showing is...application received to sponsor ABC on 17th January 2012.I have not heard from them at all, nor by email or by mail. Should i be concerned? or should i contact them again by email? is there anything i can do in order to know whether my file has been opened or not?

I am very confused...and feel like I have no power or information on my case.
I really don't want to see my wife leave with my child on august 2nd while leaving me behind.....my child is only 3 months old and I would love to be with him as they both, my wife and child are in great need of me.

what should or CAN I do? :-\
Please help!

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wait for response said:
congratulations,

waisay ppr milnay se pehlay he passport send kar dya?
thank you
no i got ppr this morning and ri8 after i went to take picz and after that i send it ;D