Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
khanb5 said:
Salam everyone Mashallah my wife received premedical letter which says that she have to complete it within 45 days but there is no date mention on the letter so if anyone can help me that which they start counting days the date that we received letter or its some other date.
Congrts. Check the postal date on envelope and count days from that date or may be less 2 3 days just in case

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
Cool_Heaqded said:
Sawera, zara sawera utha karo.. mere teen time-lines dekho to sahih, signatures mein.. :p

She has completed 7 months today.. Alhamdolillah.. 8)
MashaAllah! :)

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
wait for response said:
canpak how are u, my remedical will expire on 15 august 2012, still i have nt recvd ppr, i forgot y they put u in interview que if can tell
wait for response,

I am well, how are you as well. My wife was placed in interview queue due to nikkah only application over telephone with ruhksati done later after objection. They had a concern of a marriage of convienence.

Needless to say, text book story of what not to do; where now we are paying dearly for this mistake.

What frustrates me is they have not opened her application since May 2011 and not reviewed anything we have sent since they placed her in the interview queue. There should be a rule for all applications be review after minimum one year for additional proofs such as wedding and ruhksati pics, which may satisfy immigration officer as that is what they requested and then they may finally issue PPR. But that would be the right thing to do, which CHC-ISB does not realise.

Anywho, that's our situation. I hope your PPR along with everyone elses is received soon and your visa is issued before the re-medical expires.

CanPak

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
CanPak05 said:
wait for response,

I am well, how are you as well. My wife was placed in interview queue due to nikkah only application over telephone with ruhksati done later after objection. They had a concern of a marriage of convienence.

Needless to say, text book story of what not to do; where now we are paying dearly for this mistake.

What frustrates me is they have not opened her application since May 2011 and not reviewed anything we have sent since they placed her in the interview queue. There should be a rule for all applications be review after minimum one year for additional proofs such as wedding and ruhksati pics, which may satisfy immigration officer as that is what they requested and then they may finally issue PPR. But that would be the right thing to do, which CHC-ISB does not realise.

Anywho, that's our situation. I hope your PPR along with everyone elses is received soon and your visa is issued before the re-medical expires.

CanPak
Yes I think after they do interview the client should be made aware what is next on the list. I think this is rude and I could use a few choice words here to. Its 4 wks today since his interview and still no word from them at all. I love to know what is happening???

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
CIC,CHC, UAPITA, SOB'S, SSDD, BFD,BMA,CUS,FTS,SOS,FUBAR, BFN, HHJK.HHOJ.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
impulsive said:
CIC,CHC,UAPITA, SOB'S, SSDD, BFD,BMA,CUS,FTS,SOS,FUBAR, BFN, HHJK.HHOJ.
Ok LOL what on earth are you writing?? Must be a new language cause I'm really lost LOL :)

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
micmac101 said:
Ok LOL what on earth are you writing?? Must be a new language cause I'm really lost LOL :)
http://www.web-friend.com/help/lingo/chatslang.html
http://www.computerhope.com/jargon/chat.htm
http://www.computerhope.com/jargon/c/chatslan.htm

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WOW someone actually took this step hats off to this guy.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/letters/25-Jul-2012/canadian-immigration

This letter is about the inordinate delay involved in Canadian immigration. The time span has considerably increased adding to the anxiety of the families here in the country. I have known one such family where the husband is in Canada but his family, including wife and children are awaiting immigration call. I have personally witnessed the misery the family is going through; the wife has to raise the children single-handedly here in Pakistan, which has become an onerous task in the absence of the husband. It has been over five years that the couple got married and one and a half year since the immigration case was moved but it seems that all the children and the wife can do is to cry. I am of the view that inspection of papers and confirmation of other facts should not take that long. Canada is a country that has been generous when it comes to welcoming people from the world over. It is my humble request to Canadian government to review its immigration policies for Pakistan.

Mansoor Hussain,

Asad Butt,

Lahore, July 24.

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
CanPak05 said:
wait for response,

CanPak
HI CANPAK,
ya you are absolutely right , the major point which is painfull for me is why they keep the next step hidden, we people are not criminal as in ur case sine may 2011 this is enough time to take action which i believe that they dont open our file , in my case acording to their corespondance backgroung checks were underway for 8 months belive me i have never left my city my 16 yr education is from the same city no travel no criminal history , mine was also the nikkah case they sent the objection last yr in april and we did rukhsati , also i am not in interview que still they are not issuing me ppr ,
if u check online status their general strucure of processing is given if we pass the bridge of interview then they issue us remedical, than how they put you in interview que , this is very bad. 28 months of my life destroyed by this process still no end of this journey,

canpak my best wishes are with u , INSHA ALLAH ...........

WAIT FRO RESPONSE

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
DON2 said:

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/letters/25-Jul-2012/canadian-immigration

This letter is about the inordinate delay involved in Canadian immigration. The time span has considerably increased adding to the anxiety of the families here in the country. I have known one such family where the husband is in Canada but his family, including wife and children are awaiting immigration call. I have personally witnessed the misery the family is going through; the wife has to raise the children single-handedly here in Pakistan, which has become an onerous task in the absence of the husband. It has been over five years that the couple got married and one and a half year since the immigration case was moved but it seems that all the children and the wife can do is to cry. I am of the view that inspection of papers and confirmation of other facts should not take that long. Canada is a country that has been generous when it comes to welcoming people from the world over. It is my humble request to Canadian government to review its immigration policies for Pakistan.

Mansoor Hussain,

Asad Butt,

Lahore, July 24.
I started to cry when I read this. What the hell is going on there. As a Canadian citizen I'm repulsed by this act toward families or anyone for that matter.
This is a true fact I called them at CHC and when they answered the phone I asked them to Identify themselves as they do in Canada and still to this day I have no idea except it was a man.
As a Canadian Citizen it is my right to know who I'm speaking to as I pay yr salary.

We have a saying in Canada which goes like this (Shit or Get of The Pot) meaning start working or were going to make you work.
This is unbelievable what you are doing to people I dont give a dam where your from.
I'm a North American Indian from the Micmac Tribe on the east coast. This is our land Canada. The Immigrants all of them are welcomed as we welcomed others. The Canadian Government never paid us for our land they just came in and took.
In fact when Immigrants came to Canada they would have starved as it was winter and it was the MicMac Tribe who saved them.
Its mind boggling what they are doing at Embasseys but especially Islamabad.
this is so upsetting to me about this family wow how does the Visa Officer sleep at night with a clear mind???????
Good Job Mansoor Hussain, Asad Butt I will pray for her and him as I'm sure many and all will pray as well Inshallah. May Allah bless you for this kind act................

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
micmac101 said:
I started to cry when I read this. What the hell is going on there. As a Canadian citizen I'm repulsed by this act toward families or anyone for that matter.
This is a true fact I called them at CHC and when they answered the phone I asked them to Identify themselves as they do in Canada and still to this day I have no idea except it was a man.
As a Canadian Citizen it is my right to know who I'm speaking to as I pay yr salary.

We have a saying in Canada which goes like this (*censored word* or Get of The Pot) meaning start working or were going to make you work.
This is unbelievable what you are doing to people I dont give a dam where your from.
I'm a North American Indian from the Micmac Tribe on the east coast. This is our land Canada. The Immigrants all of them are welcomed as we welcomed others. The Canadian Government never paid us for our land they just came in and took.
In fact when Immigrants came to Canada they would have starved as it was winter and it was the MicMac Tribe who saved them.
Its mind boggling what they are doing at Embasseys but especially Islamabad.
this is so upsetting to me about this family wow how does the Visa Officer sleep at night with a clear mind???????
Good Job Mansoor Hussain, Asad Butt I will pray for her and him as I'm sure many and all will pray as well Inshallah. May Allah bless you for this kind act................
we will pray

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
DON2 said:
Mansoor Hussain,
Asad Butt,
Lahore, July 24.
Here is the letter I wrote to CHC & sent a copy to the minister of Immigration. But they have not responded as yet and now I have a better plan for the near future, which I will post on this site later on.

The High Commission of Canada
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan
ATT: Visa Office
RE: File # xyz

Dear Sirs;
As per the above captioned file, I commenced a spousal sponsorship of my wife "xyz" in September, 2010 when the stated time line for an Immigrant Visa was 16 months.
By caips/gcms, I have learned that my wife is in an "interview queue" and that according to the record posted through public forum (CHC,Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009-2010), this interview will not take place for at least one year; and, this process is not according to FIFO as applications are submitted. In fact a number of 2011 applicants have received their visas.
I am quite aware that the time line was increased by 10 months since the filing of my application and now stands at 26 months even though many new applicants from 2011 are receiving their visas earlier than that.
For me and my wife this delay is most distressing, especially since according to the time line when I began these proceedings, my application should have been completed by now and that my wife should have received her visa. I now understand that Canada has one of the slowest processes for spousal sponsorships from Pakistan.
I appreciate that there are administrative issues that cause such delays.
However, it is difficult to comprehend how students, entrepreneurs, skill workers and even visitors are able to receive visas in comparatively short times; on occasion in as little as two months. These applicants have to undergo various background checks not unlike sponsored spouses who have already submitted their medicals, police clearance certificates, marriage certificates, etc. So why are sponsored spouses put through the long and torturous process that they now face?
Many foreign spouses are being supported by their Canadian spouses which result in significant outflows of domestic capital. That would not be the case if those foreign spouses were in Canada either being supported domestically or in our labour force. In my case, my spouse would be in the work force helping me in my business.
It seems that there is a two tier immigration system in place; one tier for foreign spouses and one for all other categories. Perhaps it is simply a matter of administrative resource allocation. In any event, keeping spouses apart for so long is unfair and not in keeping with Canada's humanitarian traditions. American or British nationals in similar situations appear to have significantly less waiting periods. The spousal sponsorship situation is such that there are now websites where applicants can air their grievances (for example: www.canadavisa.com). It is disturbing that it has come to that. This website indicates that some 2011 applicants have been accepted while many 2010 applicants are still waiting to be interviewed - such as my wife.
Although, I am not inquiring for the first time, I again implore you to examine my wife's file with a view of expediting the matter. That my wife has been in line to be interviewed since Dec., 2011, is causing me considerable grief and aggravation. I consider myself to be a hard working, tax paying Canadian who does not deserve to be put through such an elongated immigration process.
I thank you in advance for your consideration.
Yours truly,
xxxxxxxxxxxx
647-692-9903
c.c. The Honourable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1
e-MailMinister@cic.gc.ca.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
impulsive said:
Here is the letter I wrote to CHC & sent a copy to the minister of Immigration. But they have not responded as yet and now I have a better plan for the near future, which I will post on this site later on.

P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

Dear Sirs;
As per the above captioned file, I commenced a spousal sponsorship of my wife "xyz" in September, 2010 when the stated time line for an Immigrant Visa was 16 months.
By caips/gcms, I have learned that my wife is in an "interview queue" and that according to the record posted through public forum (CHC,Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009-2010), this interview will not take place for at least one year; and, this process is not according to FIFO as applications are submitted. In fact a number of 2011 applicants have received their visas.
I am quite aware that the time line was increased by 10 months since the filing of my application and now stands at 26 months even though many new applicants from 2011 are receiving their visas earlier than that.
For me and my wife this delay is most distressing, especially since according to the time line when I began these proceedings, my application should have been completed by now and that my wife should have received her visa. I now understand that Canada has one of the slowest processes for spousal sponsorships from Pakistan.
However, it is difficult to comprehend how students, entrepreneurs, skill workers and even visitors are able to receive visas in comparatively short times; on occasion in as little as two months. These applicants have to undergo various background checks not unlike sponsored spouses who have already submitted their medicals, police clearance certificates, marriage certificates, etc. So why are sponsored spouses put through the long and torturous process that they now face?
Many foreign spouses are being supported by their Canadian spouses which result in significant outflows of domestic capital. That would not be the case if those foreign spouses were in Canada either being supported domestically or in our labour force. In my case, my spouse would be in the work force helping me in my business.
It seems that there is a two tier immigration system in place; one tier for foreign spouses and one for all other categories. Perhaps it is simply a matter of administrative resource allocation. In any event, keeping spouses apart for so long is unfair and not in keeping with Canada's humanitarian traditions. American or British nationals in similar situations appear to have significantly less waiting periods. The spousal sponsorship situation is such that there are now websites where applicants can air their grievances (for example: www.canadavisa.com). It is disturbing that it has come to that. This website indicates that some 2011 applicants have been accepted while many 2010 applicants are still waiting to be interviewed - such as my wife.
Although, I am not inquiring for the first time, I again implore you to examine my wife's file with a view of expediting the matter. That my wife has been in line to be interviewed since Dec., 2011, is causing me considerable grief and aggravation. I consider myself to be a hard working, tax paying Canadian who does not deserve to be put through such an elongated immigration process.
Yours truly,
xxxxxxxxxxxx
647-692-9903
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1
e-MailMinister @ cic.gc.ca.
Yes that was good to write this my heart goes out to you. And it bothers me that cases 2011 are being processed ahead of us. My husband works for United Nations and their background checks are very intensive so I can't understand all this. I know a Senator maybe we should contact him about what is happening. This Kenny I have no faith in him

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
impulsive said:

P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

Dear Sirs;
Yours truly,
xxxxxxxxxxxx
647-692-9903
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1
e-MailMinister @ cic.gc.ca.
i can just pray for you, i dnt know what they are doing with our files, my friends applied for student visa and they are about to complete their Msc from canada but i am still here