+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Doost

Dec 22, 2010
Thank you for the info. I am also not convinced with appealing as it would take a lot of time for scheduling plus the chances are minimal - it wise to file a new app. I did a lot of research when i applied and it said on the application that a sponsor may apply if he/she is not residing in Canada so took the chance. Now my concern is that when she reapplies after going to Canada, I can get her a place but I doubt she can work. She will be paying bills , banks etc. i dont know at this point if it will help or not.

impulsive said:
Sorry to tell you that you would loose this case after appeal, because you can not blame Canadian Gov't for rejection.
Anyone telling you that he can appeal and win that would be a big lie. So in case like this Ask him that you would only pay him if he wins then see what he tells you.
You see the problem is that there are many of those consultants or lawyers, who would want your money but at the end you would be told that the decision which was made according the circumstances was correct and if your wife wants to sponsor you then she has to go to canada and live there and being a resident and she has to have ties with the country not just saying that I will go and live with my husband when he gets the visa is totally wrong. Agar yeh problem tha to pehlay mashwara kerna tha ab bohat dair ho chuki hay.warna kuch na kuch kaam ki offer aur flat ka kaghaz bana letay to phir mumkin tha. yeh application ab dobara kerni ho gi magar appeal say kaam na chalay gaa. sorry to tell you the bitter truth. So please don't waste you money and time. it's not worth the aggravation. Just ask your wife to apply all over again and this time please watch out for the mistakes in the past.

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
Doost said:
Thank you for the info. I am also not convinced with appealing as it would take a lot of time for scheduling plus the chances are minimal - it wise to file a new app. I did a lot of research when i applied and it said on the application that a sponsor may apply if he/she is not residing in Canada so took the chance. Now my concern is that when she reapplies after going to Canada, I can get her a place but I doubt she can work. She will be paying bills , banks etc. i dont know at this point if it will help or not.
Dear Doost,....this will not at all help ur case..coz in 2009 my cozn applied for her husband bt she was living here in pakistan with him.,,so they did the same as ur case..rejected n ordered to move back to Canada live there for at least 6 months n work..not only live bt also work,,so after doing all this they applied again in 2010 Jan n then after they were satisfied they got him visa in 2011..bt she was earning n showing her bank statements n other taxes n bills n then only they were satisfied,.so no point of appealing or talkin to lawyers..best way to relocate ur wife n work there n then re-apply..don't waste money on consultants n lawyers..relocation is the only possible solution..gud luck n best wishes

adilmk123

Sep 13, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
8-8-11
Doc's Request.
Sent UK PCC voluntarily on 23-03-2012
File Transfer...
8-10-11
Med's Request
16-7-12
Med's Done....
23-7-12
Passport Req..
11-8-12
VISA ISSUED...
30-8-12
LANDED..........
Nov/Dec inshallah
Thanks to all mighty Allah

Today my status says.

We received your application for permanent residence on August 8, 2011.

We started processing your application on June 11, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

Khilafa kindly update your sheet brother.

any update how much more time it will take? My First Medical still valid till 17th June 2012.

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
Re: Spouse Sponsorship refusal

Doost said:
Thank you for the response. My wife can go to Canada and sponsor me from there but I doubt she can work. She has never worked and I don't think she can work. I can ensure she gets her place and pays all the bills and stays there most of the time when I reapply. I dont know yet it if that would help but for guidance it would be great if I am able to talk to some lawyer through your reference preferably email initially as I am in Pakistan. I tried to inbox but somehow I am not allowed to send personal messages. If you could try messaging me the info may be I am able to see and reply to that.
They don't want to see ur money or ur bank balance n lands,,rather theycwant to see hw financially ur sponservis strong enuf as one of the members also said tht sponser has to feed the applicant..so if u want to go to Canada then do this otherwise stay here wid ur wife..but I prefer u shud relocate ur wife there n she has to work by hook or crook...all prayers for u..

Canadian soil

Apr 25, 2012
Doost said:
brother tell me where are you from in Canada i have a good lawyer if you want me to consult your case to them i can ask him see what he could suggest, but to be a citizen of Canada does not mean they live outside Canada for long time and apply for the sponsership for their spouses, if you someone is citizen in Canada they can live outside as long as they want but when it comes to sponsership then you must have ties in Canada like a job or house or any other assest and once you sponser someone you can go out of Canada as long as you want but Canadian govt think that person living outside Canada for long time and not paying taxes and no assests there and getting benefits from Canadian govt so they do not like this way better you apply again.

hunsani1

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2010
Doc's Request.
Feb 2012
AOR Received.
Never
File Transfer...
Nov 2010
Med's Request
Mar 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 2012
Interview........
Hope nt
Passport Req..
19th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
26th June 2012
MrsAmir said:
it looks to me that the stuf in bold is just showing the polices/regulations they have to go by therefore givingyou the reason why they could not approve your case. I think your best option is to contact a lawyer from canada. they would be able to tell you if it is worth appealing because my lawyer told me before i applied that if i didnt have a job letter and show that i have enough reason to live in canada then they would refuse the case. I know its hard when there is children envolved ( my husband still have not met our 8 month old son) but in my opinion from reading what they said the only option you have to be able to come to canada is for your wife to move back to canada find daycare for your child or children and start a job then try to appeal. but I would contact a imigration lawyer if you need a number for a good one i can give you my lawyers number so just inbox me. I hope this get resolved soon for you
Mrs Amir u better go n see ur husband back in Pakistan...coz I guess this is why they maybe nt sending u anything coz u haven't visited him since long n they rnt satisfied with this kinda long distancecrelation..so its better for ur case tht u visit him by hook or crook...coz on the forum ull see every member has visited their spouses at least two to three times before n after marriage n tht is must also..so for urvcase nt to get anyythn complicated do visit him..nw it's ur choice tpeither to wait till ur son becomes one yr old n not seeing his fathr or going back straight-away n live with him for at least a month or even 15 days..bt do soo..gud luck

Doost

Dec 22, 2010
Thank you for the info. I had sent them my daughters passport, birth certificate etc as well as the pictures. Its sad that the put me on wait for this long and when my case was near finish they sent me this.I feel we both are even as I would have contributed to the economy as I had planned to spend half a mil there so both the parties lose something. Anyway, I am not in a hurry and I am looking into options when to send my wife away. I can get her a place there , she could pay her bills etc. I could also try for a visitor visa later. Too confused at this point but lets see.

Jaania said:
Dear Doost,

The reason for their refusal is clearly stated in the refusal letter. In order for Canada to issue you permanant residence into Canada (VISA)
Your wife should have returned to Canada atleast 2-3 times during your sponsorship.
I know that you have sent them enough proof that you will return to Canada with your wife but in the sponsorship application that we complete when sponsoring there is a clause that states " sponsor must reside in Canada in order for the sponsored to get permanant residence "
I know some sponsors stay with their spouses but many times this is overlooked in error and it is not caught by the decision making officer or on other cases the sponsors only stay in Pakistan for a short time and then return to Canada.

I dont think you should hire a lawyer from Canada as yet.

Your wife has to return to Canada and make an appeal from here as soon as possible.
Also, make sure that CHC ISB is aware of your child, send them the childs pictures and birth certificate copy along with the passport copy if you have not already done so.

I am really sorry to hear about your case, it must be very stressful for you and your family.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
This is what I also tried to explain to Doost because there is no use appealing that case and lawyer would sure like to make money but at the end the decision would be that his wife has to apply again. so why waste money at the first place. We can only warn and guide him but if he decides to appeal that then it would be up to him.
hunsani1 said:
Dear Doost,....this will not at all help ur case..coz in 2009 my cozn applied for her husband bt she was living here in pakistan with him.,,so they did the same as ur case..rejected n ordered to move back to Canada live there for at least 6 months n work..not only live bt also work,,so after doing all this they applied again in 2010 Jan n then after they were satisfied they got him visa in 2011..bt she was earning n showing her bank statements n other taxes n bills n then only they were satisfied,.so no point of appealing or talkin to lawyers..best way to relocate ur wife n work there n then re-apply..don't waste money on consultants n lawyers..relocation is the only possible solution..gud luck n best wishes

MrsAmir

Star Member
Oct 16, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2010
Doc's Request.
oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
Med's Request
Feb 11 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Interview........
feb 11 2013
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
hunsani1 said:
Mrs Amir u better go n see ur husband back in Pakistan...coz I guess this is why they maybe nt sending u anything coz u haven't visited him since long n they rnt satisfied with this kinda long distancecrelation..so its better for ur case tht u visit him by hook or crook...coz on the forum ull see every member has visited their spouses at least two to three times before n after marriage n tht is must also..so for urvcase nt to get anyythn complicated do visit him..nw it's ur choice tpeither to wait till ur son becomes one yr old n not seeing his fathr or going back straight-away n live with him for at least a month or even 15 days..bt do soo..gud luck
thank you for ur suggestion i have visited my husband 2 other times and for saftey for my son im waiting until he is a year both my husband and i want saftey for him first. If my case is not done by then i will go back for a month or two, i would like to stay whole time until he comes but i need to have job in order for him to stay here as well as appartment. plus cic knows i have a job and know that one cant just leave their job for 1 month or even 2 weeks and continue to have that job and the fact that i talk to him on the phone several time a day and skype at least once a day will show that we have a strong relationship and i dont know many canadian including myself that has over 2000 dollars laying around to fly to pakistan

lover

Nov 15, 2011
heeran hun kal chc isb ne 150 mail send ki hain or abi tak yahan kisi ne bi gud news nahi sunai lagta hai sab sutay paye hain :p :p :p :p :p :p

omaira

Jan 21, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2010
Doc's Request.
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
02-03-2012
File Transfer...
06-01-2011
Med's Request
03-03-2012 (remed)
Med's Done....
03-04-2012 (remeds sent)
Interview........
waived :)
Passport Req..
May 24th, 2012 (ECAS status changed to In Process on May 15th, 2012)
VISA ISSUED...
June 15th, 2012 - Ecas changed to DECISION MADE on June 11th, 2012. Address updated with Canadian city & province on June 14th, 2012
LANDED..........
June 24th inshAllah :)
OMG OMG guys Alhamdullilah my husband just received his passport back with the visa!! :D:D:D

soooooo happy Alhamdullilah!..

Thanks everyone for your help!! ))
Finally after 18 months the process is complete... inshAllah he will be here soon.. and so will our baby!!
once again thanks sooo much you guys for all your help and support..

Hoping and Praying all of your wait ends soon too!!! Ameen summa Ameen )

If you guys have any questions or need help.. please feel free to message me :))

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Doost said:
Thank you for the info. I had sent them my daughters passport, birth certificate etc as well as the pictures. Its sad that the put me on wait for this long and when my case was near finish they sent me this.I feel we both are even as I would have contributed to the economy as I had planned to spend half a mil there so both the parties lose something. Anyway, I am not in a hurry and I am looking into options when to send my wife away. I can get her a place there , she could pay her bills etc. I could also try for a visitor visa later. Too confused at this point but lets see.

Dear Doost, if she is from Montreal I can find her a place to stay. I have my own house here in Montreal and was living alone until I had to suffer this long wait for my husband so I locked my home and moved in with my parents. It is best to re-apply (I asked my lawyer about your case).
But my lawyer said that it would be better if your wife works here in Canada before applying for your sponsorship. She can work from home, like babysitting children. Work is not hard to find. I have been working for 15 years and still my case is hanging in the Interview Q since 1 year and I sponsored my husband in JAN 2010 ... in total it has been a long 29 months so far .... If you need more information we are here to help our fellow muslims INSHALLAH.

lover

Nov 15, 2011
omaira said:
OMG OMG guys Alhamdullilah my husband just received his passport back with the visa!! :D:D:D

Finally after 18 months the process is complete... inshAllah he will be here soon.. and so will our baby!!

If you guys have any questions or need help.. please feel free to message me :))

wow ///////////////////////////// mubarikaaaaaaaan

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
Congrats Omaira .. I am so happy for you.
Please pray for me I have been waiting for my husband since 29 months. :(

Cool_Heaqded

May 22, 2012
GTA
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad (Wife's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov 2010
Doc's Request.
13 Jul 2012 Suppl Forms + re-PCC
File Transfer...
23 Dec 2010
Med's Request
8 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
30 Oct 2012, Received 26 Nov 2012 ecase
Interview........
Suck'a'Lemon [IMG]http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/babygirl.gif[/IMG]
Passport Req..
12 Nov 2012 - PPR Sent
VISA ISSUED...
04 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
22 Jan 2013
omaira said:

Congratulations Omaira.. 8)