sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
R.Mujgani said:
my husbands friend also received some forms from CHC to fill out n send back wit more proof....
n he got a call two days ago from CHC that they are sending him another two letters n that they are doin background checks on him, since he doesnt have much travel history/gov'nt work n etc..... n they want more information on him....

Is this suppose to be a good sign that they will issue remed wit ppr to him? n they also told him that this is the last chance they are giving him to fill out forms properly? can they say stuff like that or is it just a test from CHC?
congratzzzzz

inshallah it will be ppr + remeds

kashsid

Star Member
Apr 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov2010
Doc's Request.
28 Feb 2011 PCC+IMM Frms
File Transfer...
19th Jan 2011
Med's Request
14th March 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 23rd 2012
Thanks khushi humesha 100

khushi humesha 100 said:
congratz saisn and kashid for the good news! May we all see this day asap!

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
MrsAmir said:
ur right but if she doesnt have job how will she live here??????? and when her husband comes it will take time for him to find a job how will they support their family she cant accept social assitance
I DOUGHT SHE LIVES ALONE HERE

MUST HAVE SOME FAMILY HERE AND JUST NEEDS TO PROVIDE BANK DETAILS SHE MUST GET CHILD BENIFITS, GST,HST PICTURES AND TRIPS

THEY JUST WANT SOME SORT OF PROOF THAT SHE LIVES HERE

hamidadel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
received & valid until December 2012
Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
Waiting for someone to fly togather
Hi people of the forum, finally I got my CAIPS it is very complicated, it is total 9 pages, at the last page I am not able to catch the meaning of this sentence, if anybody help me will appreciated, says:

PAPER FILE SENT TO GSA FILE BF'D TO: GSA ON 08-03-2012 MICROLOCATOR:

i don't know 08 is months or it is day ?

Thanks,

:)

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
bestplace4u said:
Dear All,
Time to say Good Bye to this forum and Canadian Immigration, I am not strong enough to wait further.
I have withdraw my application now moving with my wife to a 3rd country.
I hope one day Canadian Officials will realize how they are playing with our lives.
For people who does not know my timeline.

Case filed March 2010
Aor:June 2010
Interview Queue: April 2011
Case withdraw June 2012
Hi Bestplace4u,

It saddens me to read of your decision to withdrawl your application, however I completly understand how difficult such a decision must have been to make. In the end, I know you made the decision which was best for you both considering all you have endured although a large part of me wishes you were able to see this through conclusion.

This process has been difficult and I wish you and your wife the best in your next chapter.

Best wishes,
CanPak05

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Doost said:
I was sponsored by my wife and we filed our case in Dec 2010. Today I got refusal letter from CHC-ISB that our case is refused. We both live in Pakistan and I had submitted concrete evidence that I would be selling my business and move to Canada once my case is approved. Along with that I had submitted my company documents, banks statements, evaluations of the land i own, support letter from my sister who lives in Canada, supporting letters from my family my in-laws in favor of our plans of relocating to Canada. My wife has never worked and now that we have a baby it's not possible for her to leave me behind and go to Canada and live/work there and file for me from Canada.

The funny thing is, last week I received re-medical forms from CHC-ISB but they had pasted my wife's photograph on the form by mistake. I returned them the medical form and asked for a revised one but I was shocked to open this letter today with a refusal.

- How do I file the notice of appeal? I asked a lawyers online and he replied I need to sign and scan it and send it to him but I did not receive any form to fill.

-Do i really need to hire a lawyer at this stage or do/should I hire at a later stage? (they are really expensive - do I have options???)

- Someone told me it could take 18 months for the hearing. Is that true??

- How soon will the hearing take place? Since we both are not in Canada how will it work out? Over phone ?

Below is what was on the refusal letter. I was not able to understand what I have highlighted in bold since its law terminology difficult to interpret. I would appreciate if some expert sheds some light on the below as well as the queries. Thanks

" I have completed the assessment of your application. After careful and thorough consideration of all aspects of your application and the supporting information and documents provided, I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a permanent resident visa.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
Section 120 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) states that for the purposes of Part 5 of the Regulations,
(a) a permanent resident visa shall not be issued to a foreign national who makes an application as a member of the family class or to their accompanying family members unless a sponsorship undertaking in respect of the foreign national and those family members is in effect, and
(b)-a foreign national who makes an application as a member of the family class and their accompanying family members shall not become permanent residents unless a sponsorship undertaking in respect of the foreign national and those family members is in effect and the sponsor who gave that undertaking still meets the requirements of section 133 and, if applicable, section 137.
Subsection 133(1)(a) of the Regulations states (in part) that a sponsorship application shall only be approved by an officer if, on the day on which the application was filed and from that day until the day a decision is made with respect to the application, there is evidence that the sponsor is a sponsor as described in section 130.
Subsection 130(2) states that, a sponsor who is a Canadian Citizen and does not reside in Canada may sponsor an application referred to in the subsection (1) by their spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child who has no dependent children if the sponsor will reside in Canada when the applicant becomes a permanent resident.

Your sponsor, who is a Canadian citizen, currently does not reside in Canada and I am not satisfied, based on the information provided on your application and your response that she will reside in Canada should you be granted permanent residency. Your sponsor does not, therefore, meet the requirements of subsection 130(2) of the Regulations and as a result, you do not meet the requirements of section 120 of the IRPR.
Section 41(a) of the IRPA states that a person is inadmissible for failing to comply with this Act in the case of a foreign national, through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of this Act; and
Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to "this Act" include regulations made under it. For the reasons set out above, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act. I am therefore refusing your application.
Sorry to tell you that you would loose this case after appeal, because you can not blame Canadian Gov't for rejection.
Anyone telling you that he can appeal and win that would be a big lie. So in case like this Ask him that you would only pay him if he wins then see what he tells you.
You see the problem is that there are many of those consultants or lawyers, who would want your money but at the end you would be told that the decision which was made according the circumstances was correct and if your wife wants to sponsor you then she has to go to canada and live there and being a resident and she has to have ties with the country not just saying that I will go and live with my husband when he gets the visa is totally wrong. Agar yeh problem tha to pehlay mashwara kerna tha ab bohat dair ho chuki hay.warna kuch na kuch kaam ki offer aur flat ka kaghaz bana letay to phir mumkin tha. yeh application ab dobara kerni ho gi magar appeal say kaam na chalay gaa. sorry to tell you the bitter truth. So please don't waste you money and time. it's not worth the aggravation. Just ask your wife to apply all over again and this time please watch out for the mistakes in the past.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
hamidadel said:
Hi people of the forum, finally I got my CAIPS it is very complicated, it is total 9 pages, at the last page I am not able to catch the meaning of this sentence, if anybody help me will appreciated, says:

PAPER FILE SENT TO GSA FILE BF'D TO: GSA ON 08-03-2012 MICROLOCATOR:

i don't know 08 is months or it is day ?

Thanks,

:)
I hope this would help
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MvePamES8FhOJ9fO4Nh8sf0pHhjvOUBTPWTzYdYXwp4/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1

hamidadel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
impulsive said:
I hope this would help
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MvePamES8FhOJ9fO4Nh8sf0pHhjvOUBTPWTzYdYXwp4/edit?hl=en_US&pli=1
thankx, it is very useful. :)

mrahmani

Star Member
Jan 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Doc's Request.
13-02-2012 imms forms - redo pcc
AOR Received.
16-11-2010
File Transfer...
25-11-2010 - ecas changed in process May 14 2012
Med's Request
29-02-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2010 - 2nd meds done 03-07-2012
Passport Req..
May 16 2012 - date on letter - pp sent May 21 2012 - Decision made June 7 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 15 2012
LANDED..........
June 22 2012 Inshallah!!!!
congratz saisn and kashid for the good news!

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
hamidadel said:
thankx, it is very useful. :)
You are quite welcome, It was my pleasure to help you.

hamidadel

Star Member
Sep 20, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
10-08-2010
Med's Request
18-11-2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
No Interview, Thanks God
Passport Req..
18th June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7th July 2012
LANDED..........
what does this means?

File to GSA as per WVR list.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
lonly widout hubby said:
congratzzzzz

inshallah it will be ppr + remeds
Ameen to ur duaa, n im not sure im we're jus waiting to see wat the letter is saying :D

JayJ

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Hello Islamabad applicants,

I'm in the Damascus forum and have been waiting 15 months and wrote to you before about my attempt to get media attention for our long waits, and I'm writing again about something useful for all of us.

A federal judge ruled in favour of 900 skilled worker applicants who sued the Minister for his decision to throw out the nearly 300,000 applications before Feb. 28 2008.

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/article/1211698--ottawa-loses-legal-battle-over-immigration-backlog

I don't know what effect it will have, or CIC will claim it will have on our applications, but the good news is the Minister was held accountable for throwing out applications lasting several years after a target was set of between 6-12 months.

It just goes to show if you're organized and willing to fight hard enough, change can be made!

There is a major opportunity here, as I have been in correspondence with the reporter over the past few months, and the only thing stopping him from writing an article about us was his editors.

But now that most of us are waiting longer than the 6-12 months that foreign worker applicants who won their lawsuit were told to wait, his editors may have a change of heart if you email him as I just did.

Nicholas Keung - nkeung@thestar.ca

Doost

Dec 22, 2010
Re: Spouse Sponsorship refusal

Thank you for the response. My wife can go to Canada and sponsor me from there but I doubt she can work. She has never worked and I don't think she can work. I can ensure she gets her place and pays all the bills and stays there most of the time when I reapply. I dont know yet it if that would help but for guidance it would be great if I am able to talk to some lawyer through your reference preferably email initially as I am in Pakistan. I tried to inbox but somehow I am not allowed to send personal messages. If you could try messaging me the info may be I am able to see and reply to that.

MrsAmir said:
it looks to me that the stuf in bold is just showing the polices/regulations they have to go by therefore givingyou the reason why they could not approve your case. I think your best option is to contact a lawyer from canada. they would be able to tell you if it is worth appealing because my lawyer told me before i applied that if i didnt have a job letter and show that i have enough reason to live in canada then they would refuse the case. I know its hard when there is children envolved ( my husband still have not met our 8 month old son) but in my opinion from reading what they said the only option you have to be able to come to canada is for your wife to move back to canada find daycare for your child or children and start a job then try to appeal. but I would contact a imigration lawyer if you need a number for a good one i can give you my lawyers number so just inbox me. I hope this get resolved soon for you