+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
You are gooooooood :D
What do you think of my new name :eek: Everyone loves my other name and they use it all the time in their conversations!!! You are right, we all are like open books!! Miss you in the other forum :(
exeemz said:
:D hey, you sound familiar :D
Well you know the saying, its a small world. I kind of knew, but wasn't sure until now LoL.
Let me give you a hint - bad experience with Islamabad police :)

None of us can run or hide anymore. After this ordeal, we all are like open books to CHC-I :)
Welcome here.

Waiting to hear good news from you very soon.

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010
khan82 said:
Actually you can email them back or phone them with the trucking number name of the person who received and tell them that they can check online for you that you send them and Shamoon kuty ka bacha who receive every one's mail received it how can you guys says that you didnt receieve so dont worry if shamoon receive it might be there ,but they didnt still put it in your file
haha galii alerttt!!!

tanhayi

Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
05-03-2011
my status on e-case is updated that medical results have been recieved.
and the address of my house on e-case disappears..now it don't show my home address.

M

Maju Jatt

Just called the MP office to find out if their office can find out more about my case. Got a response that it is visa officer's regulor responsibility to check all the documents and If doubt than conduct an interview and there is nothing much MP office can help you with. All I asked If his office can check with CHC to find out the approximately Interview date time line so that I can plan to arrange my vacations accordingly.

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
i dnt know how CHC update the status's of many ppl, n wonder y my status wasn't chngd since jan 2010,whn thy started processing my case

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
paki girl said:
i dnt know how CHC update the status's of many ppl, n wonder y my status wasn't chngd since jan 2010,whn thy started processing my case

Same i am Augest AOR ,but nothing changed in my ECAS still remain the same as it was (In Process) dil bargiya In Process say pechly 10 months say check kar kar kay

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
Same i am Augest AOR ,but nothing changed in my ECAS still remain the same as it was (In Process) dil bargiya In Process say pechly 10 months say check kar kar kay
There have been people who see their status as "in process" even after they land. So don't go according to what it says on ecase, its useless.

paki girl

Oct 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21 jan 2010
Med's Request
23 dec2010
Med's Done....
11jan 2011
wes786 said:
There have been people who see their status as "in process" even after they land. So don't go according to what it says on ecase, its useless.
yeah ..v all kno its useless, but still at times it was much enough to satisfy ..u kno it giv kindda satisfaction ..

M

Maju Jatt

whd_mukhtar. Bhai Jaan. Very happy for you especially with Nikkah only case. It give some hope to me & to fews other's members with Nikah wedding cases that there is a light at the end and case can be approved possibly.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats guys .....processing time for ISB has been increased to 21 months

God Man .............what is going on in Canadian embassy in Islamabad...................what the heck are people sitting in offices doing ............... 21 months ............r u donig some kind of a research or wot ............idiots ..........u should be kicked out ....... playing with peoplez lives ............

M

Maju Jatt

I believe 21 month's are acceptable to us as I dont see any more negitive feed back other than on Monday for few hours, Which was preassumed due to a shocking news at sudden. Other than that we are all good & happy with CHC-I working behaviour.

Personally I understand It will be far better for Govt & for us If they close the office in ISB and start working from Dubai/London as those offices have routin audit and resources allocation report's. Plus the officers will be mentally free by having a stress free working environment. I deem cases will be process a bit faster than the current timeline.

With having staff in CHC-I the Govt is not going to increase any resources ultimately results in increased timeline plus most likely audit will not be done OR if audit done there will be many assumption's made out for having leangthy processing timeline, for instance; local govt/authorities situation,security and most of that any excuse made by officer is acceptable just because of the given situation inthe region.

It's like getting paid at high and doing less in return. ;D

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
i hope next week brings more ppr requests for everyone including mine inshallah. :)

P

Papers

if it makes anybody feel any better that jason kenny/Mota is going to get fired because he tried to scam the government hope he gets kicked out and i will be so happy he is so racist he doesn't care about anybody

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maju Jatt said:
Breaking News Jason Kenney accused of breaking fundraising rules

http://www.canada.com/news/Tories+looking+into+Kenney+fundraising+letter+parliamentary+letterhead/4380193/story.html

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney is accused of breaking parliamentary rules by using his official MP letterhead to fundraise for a Conservative election campaign aimed at Canada's ethnic communities.

NDP MP Pat Martin has demanded Kenney's resignation for this act.

Government House Leader John Baird said the government is investigating.

If peoples family cases can be refused due to fruadulent concern [Which infect not] than these leaders should be held crimimal aswell for their act. Law is law and they know the law better than general public does. I say kick him out.

Wow!

H

humtum143

Told you guys class action lawsuit is coming against him but wait investigation is on more will follow with this basterd