OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
tuco said:
so guys news from my side..........Alhamdulillah my Ecas has changed to "In Process"..........finally i can taste a little change
for your information, i'm the applicant (husband) and file transfer date is may 26, 2011
there's one relevant question here from you guys, specially from senior members like brother danny........it's showing In Process but after opening it still shows "we received your application for PR on may 26, 2011"..........wondering if this thing is normal or if there must be a change shown inside like "we started processing your app on this date"...........??????? or may be it'll change after some time.........
one more question..........how long you think i have to wait before i get some doc request letter from them????? please comment
Yes that is normal. You will e receving a request very soon. This week inshallah

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
Just a update.. or lack of for my wifes process.

Another set back for my wifes application as I just received CAIPS report and there is no change. States they received supporting documents on December 2011, but does not comment that the documents were reviewed. Other updates since receiving documents refer to responses sent to our inquiries. Hence second medical will expire in 1 week, and file will remain in interview queue as they have not review the ruhksati pics and other supporting documents sent in December.

Looks like our immigration officers initials are "SK". Can anyone else who has received CAIPS with immigration officer initials "SK", please comment on your experiences with this immigration officer. Postive or negative.

Thanks,
CanPak

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
great news!! seems like they are moving quick.. already reached aug 2011 applications

Khilafah5 said:
thanks to ALLAH suhanatallah my file has gone IN PROCESS

file transfer end of AUGUST

i just checked and it says in process so brother YASIR2k has alosi went in process

emanzaib

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 8/11
Doc's Request.
Mar 13/12
File Transfer...
Apr 15/11
Med's Request
June 6/12
Med's Done....
June 8/12- updated as received on E-CAS on June 28/12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan 19/13
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 9/13 (Decision Made: Jan 31/13)
LANDED..........
Feb 19/13
canpak bro - what's your big forward date?? this could be an indication of when they will review your file again.. and hopefully see ruhksati pics and take the file out of interview que and then the file can process further..

CanPak05 said:

Another set back for my wifes application as I just received CAIPS report and there is no change. States they received supporting documents on December 2011, but does not comment that the documents were reviewed. Other updates since receiving documents refer to responses sent to our inquiries. Hence second medical will expire in 1 week, and file will remain in interview queue as they have not review the ruhksati pics and other supporting documents sent in December.

Looks like our immigration officers initials are "SK". Can anyone else who has received CAIPS with immigration officer initials "SK", please comment on your experiences with this immigration officer. Postive or negative.

Thanks,
CanPak

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
emanzaib said:
canpak bro - what's your big forward date?? this could be an indication of when they will review your file again.. and hopefully see ruhksati pics and take the file out of interview que and then the file can process further..
emanzaib, there is no bring forward date as it states a bring forward date of "INT" for interview. No comment of when file will be reviewed again.

I hope her application isnt one that slips through the cracks.

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanPak05 said:

Thanks,
CanPak

My CAIPS also have "SK" initial.He kept my file almost 4 month and then forward it to MFQ and then ZK and then MIK then MMK and now MSS :) I have no idea what the hack these people are doing man............

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
kachrakhana said:
My CAIPS also have "SK" initial.He kept my file almost 4 month and then forward it to MFQ and then ZK and then MIK then MMK and now MSS :) I have no idea what the hack these people are doing man............
Agreed, couple of initials "MA" are of the monkey who attached our supporting documents to my wifes file in December but didnt follow up with having the documents reviewed as there are no additional comments. "ZK" initials seem to be of the person responsible for responding with generic replies to inquires made.

Such a piss off that the supporting documents were not reviewed, because they are key to my wifes application progressing. I am a firm believer if the supporting documents were reviewed within the time frame as others who were in the similar situation, my wife would be here with me by now.

my MP's office has sent a request to the Ministry's office to determine status of file, I have no confidence in them as MP's office has been able to do nothing but relay information I already have.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vry short but Vry truthful Linex By
''Charlie Chaplin''

Mirror is my Bestfrnd cox when i cry
it neva Laughs...

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
InshaAllah sister :)

I don't mind the -1's but if someone has any grudge against me or don't like me, I just want to say SORRY to them for whatever I have done to make it happen.
So sweet!!! well somebody remember's u while he or she give's u minus.....whether its in a good or bad still that person think about u :D

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ella Habibi said:
OMGGGGGGGGGGG i just cheek ECASE and i SAW "......................................................................

Permanent Residence Application(s)

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
AHMED ....... Decision Made

;D 8) :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;) :) :) :) :) :)

SO WHEN IS HE GOING TO RECEIVE PASSPORT WITH VISAAAA OMG I WAS ON ECASE YESTERDAY AND IT WAS IN PROCESS OMG IT CHANGED TODAY :) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

HOPE IT DOESNT DELAY NOW INSHALLAH MY DUA IS WITH ALL OF U MAY ALLAH FULFILL ALL UR DUAS .....
CONGRAT'S

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MIKE9292 said:
A.o.a everybody,

How is everybody on the forum just dropped in to say that my wife just landed in toronto yesterday with my company. I must say its been magical i wouldnt be so happy without her company. Thankyou so much ALLAH this couldnt be done if your agreement wasnt there.
MUBARAK

R

raptorsfan

emanzaib said:
great news!! seems like they are moving quick.. already reached aug 2011 applications
What about June and July...seems like they don't know how the Calendar works...lol

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
raptorsfan said:
What about June and July...seems like they don't know how the Calendar works...lol
they skipped so many people and went to august

i and yasir2k sent proof in feb and file transfer was 3 weeks apart but he recieved a call from chc and my wife didnt

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Missing You said:
Hey Guys, please advice. How long does it take to get passport back nor PPR AND REMEDICAL. Only PPR received. I sent my Passport last Tuesday. Its almost has been a week now.
Do you have your CAIPS or GCMS notes, if the PPR was sent month or so after the BFD then you should get the visa back soon, as they have done the background checks already.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
Thats good brother, atleast they will be doing the initial assessment on your file very soon or are doing it already. Don't worry about the date, it might be updated later on. It all depends on the VO when hes done the review. It can take anywere from 3-6 weeks till you hear something from them :)
thanks bro for the reply :) .........also we emailed them last week for status inquiry in which we clearly asked when our initial review will be done and docs request will be sent to us........they haven't replied yet........
on the other hand, we are planning on sending CAIPS request.........when should we send this request?????? after i receive some letter from them or i can send it now as they might be doing initial review these days .... ??
so their reply to our email, CAIPS notes and the docs request letter we'll receive........these things together must give us a better picture of our case processing.......how long they're gona take and what they think about our relationship :)