Visa Office......
CHC - Hubby Case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-15-2010
File Transfer...
JAN-19-2011
Thank you everyone so so so so much. I will pray non stop for each and everyone of you. Mine is hasbund case AOR JAN 2011.
Inshallah Allah (SWT) will bring happiness to all of you. I will pray for all of us.

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Guys I got my CAIPS notes today. Can you guys help me figure out what they mean?

Text: File to GSA as per WVR list. (What does it mean??)

Text:
DOCS REVIEWED: RPRF is paid ***********PLEASE EXEMPT THE BELOW FROM RELEASE UNDER ATIP ACT 16 (1)********* As per explanation rukhsiati was delayed as after that bride leave her parents house and start living with husband. Sponsor has not job or home in Pakistan. Moreover all of their sibling were not preanet at the wedding thus they decided to wait until issuance of PR visa to FN aften/vard they plan to have a brief visit and have a big reception. Sponsor also also refered to trave advisiolrt to Pakistan by DFAIT Extensive proof of contact in the form of e-mail, phone bills from both sides, skype history, money transfer receipts, stamped envelopes and airway bills are supportive. More pictures for Hina and Nikah ceremony are furnished. It was a medium scale event with formal mood of celebrations. Expressions are supportive. From the reply from FN and sponsor regarding PF letter both appears to be quit serious in this relationship. In case of non-issuance of visa initially sponsor will come for few months and eventually will decided to permanently move back to Pakistan. Sp has provided pic and agreement of new house that he has purchased for starting new life. Based on the provided documentary evidence, relationship appears to be ok. ***********PLEASE EXEMPT THE ABOVE FROM RELEASE UNDER ATIP ACT 16(1)********* Updated lMM8 and Supplementary Info Sheet are on file Police cert from Lahore is on file, issued on 29-11-2011 Police cert from Sheikhupura is on file, issued on 13-12-2011 File placed in WVR queue

Anyone know what WVR queue means? Also they say that relationship appears to be ok, does this mean they think its genuine or do they need further proof?

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
i think WVR mean your interview is waived.

s_design said:
Guys I got my CAIPS notes today. Can you guys help me figure out what they mean?

Text:
DOCS REVIEWED: RPRF is paid ***********PLEASE EXEMPT THE BELOW FROM RELEASE UNDER ATIP ACT 16 (1)********* As per explanation rukhsiati was delayed as after that bride leave her parents house and start living with husband. Sponsor has not job or home in Pakistan. Moreover all of their sibling were not preanet at the wedding thus they decided to wait until issuance of PR visa to FN aften/vard they plan to have a brief visit and have a big reception. Sponsor also also refered to trave advisiolrt to Pakistan by DFAIT Extensive proof of contact in the form of e-mail, phone bills from both sides, skype history, money transfer receipts, stamped envelopes and airway bills are supportive. More pictures for Hina and Nikah ceremony are furnished. It was a medium scale event with formal mood of celebrations. Expressions are supportive. From the reply from FN and sponsor regarding PF letter both appears to be quit serious in this relationship. In case of non-issuance of visa initially sponsor will come for few months and eventually will decided to permanently move back to Pakistan. Sp has provided pic and agreement of new house that he has purchased for starting new life. Based on the provided documentary evidence, relationship appears to be ok. ***********PLEASE EXEMPT THE ABOVE FROM RELEASE UNDER ATIP ACT 16(1)********* Updated lMM8 and Supplementary Info Sheet are on file Police cert from Lahore is on file, issued on 29-11-2011 Police cert from Sheikhupura is on file, issued on 13-12-2011 File placed in WVR queue

Anyone know what WVR queue means? Also they say that relationship appears to be ok, does this mean they think its genuine or do they need further proof?

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
anzee said:
i think WVR mean your interview is waived.
Thanks!! I hope you are right :) +1 for you.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
s_design said:

Text:

Someone on the forum once told me
here they decide whether this file has to go through interview or not.
and someone else told me this means they have waived the interview.
so even i am not sure what actually it is.

In your CAIPS where it is written "interview scheduled". somewhere where immigrant assessment summary starts, usually on the 2nd last page
have they mentioned any time or date for interview?

If not then i guess they have waived your interview.
what is your BF date?

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
s_design said:

Text:

Relationship appears to be ok, means relationship is genuine.
this is what i think, otherwise they would have mentioned "ask for more proofs from PA"

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
MAB said:
Someone on the forum once told me
here they decide whether this file has to go through interview or not.
and someone else told me this means they have waived the interview.
so even i am not sure what actually it is.

In your CAIPS where it is written "interview scheduled". somewhere where immigrant assessment summary starts, usually on the 2nd last page
have they mentioned any time or date for interview?

If not then i guess they have waived your interview.
what is your BF date?
You are right that it has to do something with the interview because I also found few references of that. But I guess if they were putting the file in interview queue then it would have said that clearly but it does not say that anywhere.

There is no mention of interview on any of the pages so I am guessing the interview is waived. My wife was really nervous about the interview plus we dint want to wait another year so I really hope this is what it means. I have a friend who is an immigration lawyer, I will speak to her on Thursday to double check with her.

My BF date is 30 - 11 - 2012

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
MAB said:
Relationship appears to be ok, means relationship is genuine.
this is what i think, otherwise they would have mentioned "ask for more proofs from PA"
I hope so, but wonder why they did not say relationship is genuine. And why they used the word "appear"? Hmmmm maybe I am analyzing it too much.

MIKE9292

Star Member
Mar 23, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 1st, 2010
Doc's Request.
December 26th, 2011
AOR Received.
November 4th, 2011
File Transfer...
October 28th, 2011
Med's Request
December 28th, 2011
Med's Done....
January 3rd, 2012
Interview........
Dont Need.
Passport Req..
March 15th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 22nd, 2012
LANDED..........
April 14th, 2012
A.O.A EVERYBODY...

ALHAMDULLILAH MY WIFE GOT THE VISA THIS MORNING AT 9 AM EVERYBODY I AM NOVEMBER 2010 AOR............I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY.........SUPPORTING ME GIVING ME HOPES........AND ALL THE WISHES.....I MUST SAY THROUGH THIS LONG 16 MONTHS OF TIME I WAS VERY WORRIED AND COULD NOT ASK FOR BETTER SUPPORT....I HOPE FOR EVERYBODY THIS PROCESS GETS OVER SOON INSHALLAH.......................

EVERYBODY MUST CONGRATUE ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....BECAUSE MY HOUSE IS FULL OF MITHAI....EVERYBODYS WELCOME TO MY SUSRAL'S HOUSE ..................FREE FOOD ......FREE DRINKSS .....WITH FREE SMILE...........LOLZ :) :) :) :) :) :) :)....

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
s_design said:
You are right that it has to do something with the interview because I also found few references of that. But I guess if they were putting the file in interview queue then it would have said that clearly but it does not say that anywhere.

There is no mention of interview on any of the pages so I am guessing the interview is waived. My wife was really nervous about the interview plus we dint want to wait another year so I really hope this is what it means. I have a friend who is an immigration lawyer, I will speak to her on Thursday to double check with her.

My BF date is 30 - 11 - 2012
Your BF date is after 8 months :O
Why?
Did you write in your forms that you will visit your wife in september?

Red Jeans

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Re-pcc,Re-Imm forms and Proof of Ruksati - March 13, 2012
AOR Received.
March 13, 2012
File Transfer...
May 30, 2011 / sent supporting docs voluntarily on 25-feb-2012
Med's Request
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
Med's Done....
June 20, 2012 (InshALLAH)
Interview........
Waived !
Passport Req..
May 29, 2012 / rec'd on June 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2, 2012
LANDED..........
August 24th InshALLAH :)
Hi everyone !

What could be the positive reasoning to the question asked by CHC:

What will you do if you have not been issued visa?

1) I will appeal in the court as my case is quite genuine, also evident from the attached proof.

2) My husband will try to settle in Pakistan if my visa is rejected. (Does this statement makes sense? Or would it help them to reject the visa as the sponsor has an alternative of settling in Pakistan)

What else? Need your comments :)

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
MAB said:
Your BF date is after 8 months :O
Why?
Did you write in your forms that you will visit your wife in september?
No I dint say that... I actually said that I am not planning to go to Pakistan because of the travel advisory to all Canadian's not to travel to Pakistan, plus I have no ties with Pak as I left when I was 18 and never went back for fifteen years. Plus I dont have many family members there.

The BF date is kind of a deadline, it does not mean that they will not look at the file before as it says in CAIPS that the file is "in process".

wait for response

Jan 10, 2012
MIKE9292 said:
A.O.A EVERYBODY...

ALHAMDULLILAH MY WIFE GOT THE VISA THIS MORNING AT 9 AM EVERYBODY I AM NOVEMBER 2010 AOR............I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYBODY.........SUPPORTING ME GIVING ME HOPES........AND ALL THE WISHES.....I MUST SAY THROUGH THIS LONG 16 MONTHS OF TIME I WAS VERY WORRIED AND COULD NOT ASK FOR BETTER SUPPORT....I HOPE FOR EVERYBODY THIS PROCESS GETS OVER SOON INSHALLAH.......................

EVERYBODY MUST CONGRATUE ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....BECAUSE MY HOUSE IS FULL OF MITHAI....EVERYBODYS WELCOME TO MY SUSRAL'S HOUSE ..................FREE FOOD ......FREE DRINKSS .....WITH FREE SMILE...........LOLZ :) :) :) :) :) :) :)....
dilki ataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa gehraiooon se mubarkabad boht boht ziada mubarkbad apka parh kar u lag raha hai jaisay mera apna visa lag gya ho beharhaal boht boht mubarkbad , best wishes for future life ,

aur mithae apki taraf se main khud lay kar kha laita hoon bcz we are like a family so apki khushi mery khushi, once again congratulations

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

WILL ANY BUDDY TELL ME HOW TO ORDER CAIPS NOTE .PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS IN ADVANCE