Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
s_design said:
Sawera is saying that women are angels as figure of speech, implying that they bless their husbands home when they go there. She does not mean that women are angels literally. iftikhar505 and mapleaves you both seems to have lot of resentment and hatred for women, I wonder if you see your mothers that same way. As if your mothers are financial burden for your fathers. Learn to love and respect your wife if you want the same thing from her. My wife loves and respects me and deserves the same from me. If you think your wife is only after your money, perhaps that says more about you then her.
Quran says
"Bad women are for bad men and bad men are for bad women. Good women are for good men and good men are for good women "
+1 for you!

‎"..women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity.."

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
iftikhar505 said:
Gr8 it is totally proven. yes. of course the formula can't be wrong.
Also our Prophet (pbuh) said there would be lots of women in the hell fire so are they angel or devils=evils for the mankind.
Prophet Muhammad – peace be upon him – said: "Treat women kindly, they were created from a rib, and the most crooked part of the rib is the highest part thereof; so, if you tried to rectify the rib it will be broken and if you left the rib as it is, it will remain crooked, and women are like this; therefore treat them kindly". (Bukhari & Muslim)

Remember that you will be rewarded by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala for any emotions you show to your wife as the Prophet salallaahu 'aliahi wa sallam said, "One would be rewarded for anything that he does seeking the pleasure of Allah even the food that he puts in the mouth of his wife."

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I know that but this is not exactly we see in our lives because many good women are suffering because of their abusive husbands.
sabii said:
+1 for you!

‎"..women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity.."

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
I try to treat them the best in my power. Thanx for your good advice. You are a scholar.
sabii said:
Prophet Muhammad – peace be upon him – said: "Treat women kindly, they were created from a rib, and the most crooked part of the rib is the highest part thereof; so, if you tried to rectify the rib it will be broken and if you left the rib as it is, it will remain crooked, and women are like this; therefore treat them kindly". (Bukhari & Muslim)

Remember that you will be rewarded by Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala for any emotions you show to your wife as the Prophet salallaahu 'aliahi wa sallam said, "One would be rewarded for anything that he does seeking the pleasure of Allah even the food that he puts in the mouth of his wife."

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Y is it on PPR on the main page at the bottom its written wit a pen to submit pp after ur medicals hv completed yet at the vry last page it says (typed like the entire letter) submit ur pp within 15 days or we will close ur file

R they jus using generic PPR but stating special instructions in writing at the begining or am i in deep shyt?
PPR dated sent 20 feb i received on 22 if i send it today after my medical-im still in the 15 day deadline right

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
sabii said:
+1 for you!

:) May Allah make his words guiding light for all of us.

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
iftikhar505 said:
I know that but this is not exactly we see in our lives because many good women are suffering because of their abusive husbands.
no comment! because this is not my saying.. this is from Quran..
if a husband is suffering becuase of his wife or vice versa... its his/her luck...

Aye Imaan walo!
Sabr karo,
aur Sabr se ek doosre ko bardasht karo,
aur Rishta banay rakho,
aur daro Allah se takey tum Falah paao.
Q-3:200

JazakaAllah!

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Most of the time they do send generic response but don't delay the documents so they would not have any excuse, besides just in case if they ever try to penalize you just because of that they would have to pay for all the hardship someone has to go through just because of their mistake if it would not make any sense. So don't worry be happy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4OnQpwjkc&feature=related
mahamq245 said:
Y is it on PPR on the main page at the bottom its written wit a pen to submit pp after ur medicals hv completed yet at the vry last page it says (typed like the entire letter) submit ur pp within 15 days or we will close ur file

R they jus using generic PPR but stating special instructions in writing at the begining or am i in deep shyt?
PPR dated sent 20 feb i received on 22 if i send it today after my medical-im still in the 15 day deadline right

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
Problem is that once people are not following the way which has prescribed for them so I guess they are doomed and punished in different ways.
sabii said:
no comment! because this is not my saying.. this is from Quran..
if a husband is suffering becuase of his wife or vice versa... its his/her luck...

Aye Imaan walo!
Sabr karo,
aur Sabr se ek doosre ko bardasht karo,
aur Rishta banay rakho,
aur daro Allah se takey tum Falah paao.
Q-3:200

JazakaAllah!

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_design said:
Sawera is saying that women are angels as figure of speech, implying that they bless their husbands home when they go there. She does not mean that women are angels literally. iftikhar505 and mapleaves you both seems to have lot of resentment and hatred for women, I wonder if you see your mothers that same way. As if your mothers are financial burden for your fathers. Learn to love and respect your wife if you want the same thing from her. My wife loves and respects me and deserves the same from me. If you think your wife is only after your money, perhaps that says more about you then her.
Quran says
"Bad women are for bad men and bad men are for bad women. Good women are for good men and good men are for good women "
Here we goooooooooo u got it ;) +1 for u

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabii said:

TrUe :)

mapleaves

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
High Commission Canada, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2012
LANDED..........
13-04-2012
iftikhar bro still same topic going on lolzzz

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakhtun_89 said:
Hey sawera i also got the same stuff in canada which was sent to my wife in pakistan
Hmmm me not alone this mean....THXS

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
sawera said:
Here we goooooooooo u got it ;) +1 for u
I just thought a man need to stand up for women, thats why I spoke out. Now lets everyone get along. :)

My apologies if I offended anyone.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s_design said:
I just thought a man need to stand up for women, thats why I spoke out. Now lets everyone get along. :)

My apologies if I offended anyone.
I'll say that's a real man .....what a women want beside her......