Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
*AFREEN* said:
not accepted :mad:
I did not had a problem cuz they way she wrote. I could not understand what she said
see the difference :p Mr tuco should have explained what she said to me buh why would he wana improve her writing skills lol
ufffffff yar em jst writng in a short foam me se itna longlong nhi likha jata tbhi

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
My urdu literacy far exceeds my level of skill in English, you are just oblivion of the reality but it is okay to be in denial, it helps the state of mind all of us are in and it was all about Making Sense which is an independant issue here and u r conflating the two. :p
oh now I understand due to ur state of mind you forgot how to read lol
CIC walay apka gunagar hai.
just kidding ;D

*AFREEN*

Jan 5, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
masom_2012 said:
ufffffff yar em jst writng in a short foam me se itna longlong nhi likha jata tbhi
no worries tora samaj ata hai. :-* not cuz u write short buh cuz I'm not pakistani

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
moosam said:
im a november 2010 case too....i got a same letter as urs....but no remedical.....they gave us 45days deadline to submit it...
hey why r u copying my style of writing......bizarreeeeeeee :mad:

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
*AFREEN* said:
Tuco give some people urdu lessons. They have forgotten how to speak or read their mother tongue lol
became-a-loner will be ur first student. :D
hehe..........no they haven't forgotten how to speak or read their mother tongue :D........it's simply a stunt of arrogance
cuz they look at their roots with disdain

Jaania

Nov 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-2010
AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
03-2010
Med's Done....
12-2009
Interview........
11-2012 PASSED
Passport Req..
14-11-2012
DON2 - How long did you have to wait for an Interview? How many months in total from the month they put you in the Interview Queue?

My husband was put in the Interview Queue in May 2011 .... we are still waiting for a Interview!!

Let me know, thanks so much in advance and I wish you BEST OF LUCK for the Interview INSHALLAH will be good. Make DUWA before entering the room too it will help 100% ... Let us know the outcome and what questions were asked to help others who are waiting for an Interview.

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
Saisn said:
Good to hear about one of our November's friend so seems like we are next (Decembers) InshaAllah!
After you wil send these information, they will ask for re medical so its not odd. Remed is always after RePCC and Supp Forms!
Goodluck with everything and Can you tell what is your AOR date?
dec 2010 cases have already started lots of dec plp got first request from chc..

khushi humesha 100

Nov 20, 2011
Visa Office......
chc -isb (wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
feb 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2010
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th march 2012
Passport Req..
31st july 2012 Alhamdullilah :)
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made on 18th aug PP back with visa on 1st Sep 2012 Alhamdullilah :) :)
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah sep 30th 2012 :)
tuco said:
khushi jee we don't know what you mean by "skype record"............skype chat history OR skype call history
- for chat history follow as mainbucha has advised
- for skype call history, you can download an application "SkypeCallExporter.exe" from internet.......google it and you will find some link.....after installing it, open the skype and run this app..........your call record will appear in html format and from there you can convert it into some other format like pdf or word document
Thanxx to both of you !I'll try the way u told me.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
became-a-loner said:
Tuco bro, Shamsia is a very civlized and sweet lady and have always expressed her best wishes for us here although she does not have to but she has some lost relatives in Pakistan due to partition of the sub continent and she cant give up relating herself to us, plus she is deeply influenced by Pakistani drama serials on "Hum TV" in her ultimate affection for our different culture and behavior.... please be kind to her ;D
I'm so touched by your support. Thank you. Appreciate it :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
tuco said:
loner bro where did you find i wasn't kind to her...........i'm already kind to her.......in fact i'm kind to everyone.........we all are friends in here
but you know i want her to translate her posts into roman urdu so the uneducated guys, like me, who don't understand english could make use of her valuable posts.........would be kind of her
oh wth......aap ne bhi kia yaad dila dia.........i presume you're talking about that famous drama "humsafar" on hum tv......what the fish.........my wife is such a humsafar freak :eek:.........you know last month she was here with me and the whole time this drama annoyed the hell out of me :eek: ........i'm just sick of the name humsafar...........won't go into detail as it will be a waste of precious data space here.......but in short i just pray this drama ends very soon :D
Yup you are right, we all are friends here :) Chaliye, aap ke liye main urdu mein guftagu karti hoon, magar thodey se hindi ke alfaaz aayengey beech mein toh shama (see what I mean) kar dijiyega ;D waise mujhe fasi urdu toh nahi aati hai, magar Hyderabadi urdu yes, and trust me you wont want to hear that :p And the whole English thing was a part of the witty repartee that I and became-a-loner were having fun with. Sorry if it was a bother :)

I havent watched Humsafar, but have heard rave reviews about it from cousins in the US. Thing is we dont get it here in India, but would like to watch it sometime though. Waise, Im more old school and enjoy the earlier dramas like "Dhoop Kinarey", "Aanch", "Tanhaiyaan", "Kaashkol"...but Humsafar really makes me curious :)

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
amnafahad4life said:
congradulations!!! have fun ..

koi bata sakta hai ke spouse case main interview must hai?????????????????????????????????

masom_2012

Nov 28, 2011
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
april2011
Med's Request
28march2012+Repcc
ZZAADD said:
amnafahad4life said:
congradulations!!! have fun ..

koi bata sakta hai ke spouse case main interview must hai?????????????????????????????????
watz ur tymline hubbi n wife?

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
Tuco bro, Shamsia is a very civlized and sweet lady and have always expressed her best wishes for us here although she does not have to but she has some lost relatives in Pakistan due to partition of the sub continent and she cant give up relating herself to us, plus she is deeply influenced by Pakistani drama serials on "Hum TV" in her ultimate affection for our different culture and behavior.... please be kind to her ;D
Chalo mere ek bhai loner ;D nai tu kisi lady ki tareef ki ....otherwise all other brothers r against ladies.....

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KHAN05 said:
Hi all today my wife recieved a letter
stating that

• Please provide evidence that your sponsor has established in Canada. This could include the following:
employment letter,
pay stubs,
utility bills in his name,
lease agreement,
copy of drivers licence and health card,
T4 notice of assessment,
bank statement showing upto date transactions.
• Proof of ongoing contact/communication with spouse including but not limited to phone records, cards/letter with envelops, emails, money transfer receipt etc.
• Any non-wedding related photos from time spent with you and family.

my case was with decision making officer and now

what do u suggest me to do?
these days i am full time student and have no employment certificate and pay stubs,,,should i send them my university id card copy insteed of the pay stubs and employment certificate.?
i also have car should i send them my isurance and ownership papers ?
the only contact i have with my spouse is via skype and phone what should i do?
My hubby have to send all that too.

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
Thanks for your beutiful comment. You are so nice.We love you too.
sawera said:
Chalo mere ek bhai loner ;D nai tu kisi lady ki tareef ki ....otherwise all other brothers r against ladies.....