Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
masom_2012 said:
applied in MARACH 2011 FILE TRANSFERED IN APRIL2011 n ur's?
Application filed: July 2011
Transferred to Islamabad: September 2011

R

raptorsfan

Danny4450 said:
Aap dusroun ki baatoun ko quote ker kay apni nasehatein dena mat shuru hojaya karo. Aap ko Canada ki political influence kay baray main kuch nahi pata. Yeh nahi pata kay Jason Kenney kaun hai aur Pakistan say spousal sponsorship ka time itna ziada kiun hai aur kis nay time barhaya hai. Bus aap ziada dadi amma mat bana karien abhi tau app kay khailnay koodnay kay din hain ;)
Good on ya mate...

this is what i meant by rookie members with incorrect advice which confuses even silent members...also another dude named Tariq Yousuf.TO ALL ROOKIE MEMBERS:if you guys don't know how the system works in Canada...then why are you giving advice to others...remember...we are Canadian Citizens...you guys are just "Applicants"...Canadian system is "follow instructions and only answer what you are asked"...nothing extra...also..."tell the truth"...also.."speak for yourself"

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANY ONE WANTS TO GO FOR A PROTEST ............ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LET ME KNOW I WANNA JOIN .......... I WILL TAKE DAYS OFF OR WOT-EVER IT REQUIRES ......................I AM UP FOR IT ........... IN FRONT OF ALBERTA GOVERNMENT FERAL GOVERNMENT ......................

WOT THE FK IS THIS GOVERNMENT DOING TO US IN SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP CASES ............. FKN ... MF KENNEY NEEDS A BRAIN ......... WORK VISA PEOPLE CAN GET SPOUSES HERE IN 3 MONTHS .............

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :mad:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

lover

Nov 15, 2011
qamalik729 said:
ANY ONE WANTS TO GO FOR A PROTEST ............ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LET ME KNOW I WANNA JOIN .......... I WILL TAKE DAYS OFF OR WOT-EVER IT REQUIRES ......................I AM UP FOR IT ........... IN FRONT OF ALBERTA GOVERNMENT FERAL GOVERNMENT ......................

WOT THE FK IS THIS GOVERNMENT DOING TO US IN SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP CASES ............. FKN ... MF KENNEY NEEDS A BRAIN ......... WORK VISA PEOPLE CAN GET SPOUSES HERE IN 3 MONTHS .............

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD : @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
Malik sahib khayal tp aap ke mashahllah bohat achay hain per ye sab kuch pehly bi ho chuka hai kenny kisi ki sunta kab hai well aap trry karke dekh lain allah apko kamyab kary

R

raptorsfan

qamalik729 said:

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD : @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
I think you are getting too jazbati at this time but yes I do agree with you. This is unfair. I am a Canadian Taxpayer since 8 years and also a Canadian Citizen. They should process our cases faster. No point to protest, Conservatives are just bullies, its either their way or the hiway. Its going to make it even harder for everyone.

Below is an article of the recent bill that the Conservatives want to get passed about internet survailance. Something similar to what CIA does via Facebook.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/02/14/online-surveillance-bill-will-put-electronic-prisoners-bracelet-on-every-canadian/

They are the biggest bullies.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Guys,

I just got a call from Pakistani embassy in Toronto. I emailed them regarding the lengthy processing time for spousal sponsorship from Pakistan. They followed up with me today and asked me to provide the link where it shows the official sponsorship time and they will take this issue to the higher authorities both in Ottawa and Islamabad. He agreed with me that it is brutal and unacceptable and shows that we are being discriminated against. When I told him the timeline for India, he couldn't believe it and assured me that he will do everything possible to take this issue to higher authorities. In the end he thanked me for bringing up this issue and told me that he will follow up with me soon.

Lets hope there will be something done to reduce the timeline as more pressure would be put on the Canadian Government to speed up spousal sponsorship Visa InshaAllah :)

Far away

Jan 14, 2012
Hi. there is one suggestion to discrease this time line. If some body files a lawsuit against immigration department and ask for compensation for mentally torture, Stress and pain by seperating our spouses for a long time. Then I think Govt will take some measures to dicrease this time line. Specially those people who already united after a long 2 or 3 years period. Its good oppourtunity for those people who are waiting for a long time. or who already landed here after a long wait. They will also get some financial aid and also help others to reduce the time.\
thanks

s_design

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-JANUARY-2016
AOR Received.
24-FEBRUARY-2016
File Transfer...
03-MARCH-2016
Med's Done....
10-OCTOBER-2015
Passport Req..
24-NOVEMBER-2016
VISA ISSUED...
2-DECEMBER-2016
Danny4450 said:
Guys,

I just got a call from Pakistani embassy in Toronto. I emailed them regarding the lengthy processing time for spousal sponsorship from Pakistan. They followed up with me today and asked me to provide the link where it shows the official sponsorship time and they will take this issue to the higher authorities both in Ottawa and Islamabad. He agreed with me that it is brutal and unacceptable and shows that we are being discriminated against. When I told him the timeline for India, he couldn't believe it and assured me that he will do everything possible to take this issue to higher authorities. In the end he thanked me for bringing up this issue and told me that he will follow up with me soon.

Lets hope there will be something done to reduce the timeline as more pressure would be put on the Canadian Government to speed up spousal sponsorship Visa InshaAllah :)
I really hope it works, but I doubt Pakistani Embassy has much say in how long Canadian immigration takes.

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Danny4450 said:
Guys,

Awesome! keep us all updated! +1 !!!

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
sending Re-Pcc and my 1st medical in March since we didnt bother sending it wit our application... any suggestions wen we should gets caips ??

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
Good on ya mate...

this is what i meant by rookie members with incorrect advice which confuses even silent members...also another dude named Tariq Yousuf.TO ALL ROOKIE MEMBERS:if you guys don't know how the system works in Canada...then why are you giving advice to others...remember...we are Canadian Citizens...you guys are just "Applicants"...Canadian system is "follow instructions and only answer what you are asked"...nothing extra...also..."tell the truth"...also.."speak for yourself"
raptor if you are canadian citizen doesnt mean you know the best about canadian immigration laws, wethear you have knowledge or rookie it doesnt effect on your immigration process :D

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
I guess everyone is so irritated because of the stupid chc takes so long to handle those cases. we have just ran out of patience.
Tariq Yousuf said:
raptor if you are canadian citizen doesnt mean you know the best about canadian immigration laws, wethear you have knowledge or rookie it doesnt effect on your immigration process :D

Tariq Yousuf

Jan 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
impulsive said:
I guess everyone is so irritated because of the stupid chc takes so long to handle those cases. we have just ran out of patience.
yes you are right but what all we can do now just be patient even its getting hard for us to keep patience

impulsive

Apr 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Interview........
2 INTERVIEWS 2012 & 2013
Passport Req..
DONE
VISA ISSUED...
YES
LANDED..........
YES
The only thing what we are told in our religion is to do the sabar until you receive what you need and then you do the shukar,
That reminds me of Imam Shafi when he told his wife about this hadees, She replied that I know that hadees too well because when I look at you I do the sabar but when you see my beauti you do the shukar.
Tariq Yousuf said:
yes you are right but what all we can do now just be patient even its getting hard for us to keep patience

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raptorsfan said:
Good on ya mate...

Raptorsfan hero member don't act so cheap if u have Canadian citizen this doesn't mean u know all laws..... So plz don't try to show people down it's a open website members can say what ever they feel like so plz don't try to act extra smart.